Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Natalia was giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "Not sure how that is going to give somebody strength." With that she was actually looking over at Thea before she spoke, "Maybe I should like a bitch but if you are going to give up now then maybe you don't deserve to be a mother. Maybe you never deserved to be a mother. You giving up is going to mean the death of two innocent lives, I hope that you will be good about that." She had shaken her awake before she had even spoken. While it would have been better for Sebastian to be in there talking, he was actually in getting stitches from the deep gash on his head, which is where the blood had come from.

Natalia was getting to her feet after a moment in time so that she could leave the room. She really couldn't be in there at the moment. Made her a bit sick to her stomach to be there. "Honestly if she is weak from being sick, I'm not sure how somebody getting her mad is even going to work." she spoke.

“Anger can over come a lot I should know my husband did the same to me I had whooping cough days before giving birth on top of the flu he got me pissed and riled up and then told me to focus all that energy on bringing out little one in to the world” the nurse who had left with her smiled and then showed her a pckture of her two month daughter

Natalia was giving a nod before she spoke "Guess somebody else with have to do that. Only one I can think of who could is currently getting stitches to his head and is highly drugged up. And will be for a number of hours."

“But can he still be an ass even when drugged?” The nurse smiled at her and then handed her a sealed bottle of sprite “you look like you could use it”

"Yes he can then he'll tell everybody to fuck off and leave. He is the father and quite mad at her right now. When he found out she was pregnant at first he was skeptical it was his, can't blame him. Oliver was the same with me. But she over-reacted and left, despite how even for a father it is a shock. Even the men need time to come to terms with the fact they are going to be a father." Natalia spoke after a moment in time, before she brushed her hair out of her face.

“True but if he can get her pissed I think we can possibly get her delivery moving along faster” The nurse pursed her lips a little as she thought

"He is in surgery and will be unconscious for a few hours." Natalia spoke after a moment in time as she folded her arms across her chest. Soon she was opening the Sprite and taking a sip.

"I suppose." Natalia spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at her phone for a brief moment.

Sebastian was out cold still at that point in time, although he was slowly coming out of it. Natalia was in the room sitting next to him at the time, her head resting on the side of his head. Evidently he had ended up falling asleep at some point in time.

Sebastian was just looking over for a moment in time, albeit groggily, before he mumbled, "Oh joy stuck in the same room as the woman who decided to run away. You are a fucking cunt for doing that, I never was able to tell you that since you up and vanished like the day you found out you were pregnant. Even Oliver took the news the same way I did, wondering if it was even his. At least Nat was able to accept that even he needed time to process. You on the other hand.... just had to be a dumb cunt and freak the fuck out. Even if the kid is mine.... I'll be there for the child, who knows about the mother since she wanted to up and run away." He was looking at his sister who roused a bit and was just looking up with a blink.

“ oh shut the fuck up your just as much to blame as I am” Thea winced and held back another scream as another contraction hit her. Once it was done she looked at him “and for your fucking information it’s twins you dumb ass” Thea was breathing heavily but she was handling the contractions better because she was pissed

"And how the fuck am I suppose to know that considering you never told me shit. And no I sat down and talked stuff through with Oliver the day after you blew up on me. We figured out when, but after that point I could never contact you. I couldn't apologize for what I said because you had decided to be a fucking cunt and leave." Sebastian snapped. Natalia just watched from where she was sitting next to Sebastian before she was commenting that she was going to go. "Nat, sign me the hell out of here. I'm going." Sebastian spoke after a moment in time, just as his sister was getting to her feet. This had her trying to argue with him that he wasn't fit to leave, but the glare that she got had her going quiet and she was nodding.

“Fine leave if you want and just for your information none of my means of contact showed you had tried if they had I would have contacted you back and for your information the only cunt in this room right now is you. You jackass” Thea was glaring at him and then let out a pained scream when another contraction hit her and the pain was evident on her face

"I didn't have any of your contact information you dumbass. The number you had given me, every time I tried to call it told me that the number had been disconnected. And you had never given me an email or anything." Sebastian spoke before he was actually taking the time to take out the ivs and climbing out of the bed so that he could leave. It wasn't long before Natalia was coming up to try and get him to stay, since he wasn't in any condition to go anywhere. "Nat seriously just shut the hell up. Either take me home or stay here with that stupid cunt, and I'll get another ride home." Sebastian snapped before he was pushing his sister aside and leaving the room. Well that was like a verbal smack to the face, and it had Natalia unsure who to follow. Either way she was in a difficult position. Follow her brother and possibly have Thea hating her, or staying with Thea and having her brother refusing to talk to her.

"it was all in my office you dumb ass and be nice to your sister she can deny you the ability to see your niece or nephew" Thea knew that would be a good hard smack to him since he loved his sister and she could keep him from her child. Thea ended up screaming in pain as another contraction hit. they were getting closer and closer as well as stronger and stronger with each passing hour and it had her very uncomfortable

"As if Nat would actually do that." Sebastian scoffed before he was just leaving after taking Natalia's phone to call Giovanni to have the male come and get him. Natalia just stood awkwardly and was actually grateful when Oliver did show up. With that she was telling Thea that she would be right back. "I know this is strange for me to ask but can you please sit with Thea so I can go and talk some sense into Sebastian. Or beat some sense into him I guess. If not I'll call and see if Dany will come back. I just know I can't...."

"go Nat I will sit with Thea while you beat some sense in to your brother hell use her threat against him if you have to" Oliver then went in and sat with Thea who he could tell was in a ton of pain

"Thank you. I would sit with her but.... It is just too much for me." Natalia spoke before she was heading off after Sebastian and managed to catch him before he could leave. For the next ten minutes or so they were arguing outside, and in the end it seemed like Natalia had won the argument. He would sit and talk to Thea, although he was going to first go back to the room and remain in the hospital for observation like the doctor wanted him to do. With that she was actually walking over towards where her car was at so that she could grab her purse and go to the cafeteria to get a snack. Although this is about when she found find somebody actually coming up behind her, and there was a tazer to the side of the neck, and she was collapsing into the unknown person's arms, and placed in the back of the truck that was parked next to her car.

While this happened Daenerys had been returning to the hospital, running down the sidewalk despite the fact that she had been wearing heels. Oh this was bad! It seemed like groups had figured out who the black king was, which wasn't a good thing considering that meant that they knew who his sister was as well, and they knew about Thea as well, which definitely wasn't a good thing at all. They were all at the hospital without any guards at that point in time. Who would have figured that she would actually be calling Alexander at that point in time as she was running down the street, hoping that he would actually answer. There was a startled shriek from her when she was pulled into a random alleyway by a couple of guys and her phone was being stashed in her bra, on mute so that nobody could hear Alexander if he spoke.
"What is an hot babe like you doing walking around alone?" one of the men questioned and she was rolling her eyes a bit before she was blowing a bubble and popping it. "I'm so not in the mood right now. So get your damn hands off of me and walk away or I'm going to kick your asses." Daenerys spoke in a rather deadly tone, not even afraid at the guy that seemed to get a lot closer to her, to the point that she was backed into the wall.

Thea was holding on to Oliver's hand as she tried to breath through the most recent set of contractions as the doctors were preparing her for the birth of the babies. Thea had tears in her eyes from not only fear but pain as well.

seeing her number had him almost not picking up but he decided it was best to do so as he was only a few blocks away

"You are a cocky bitch, you know that." one of the guys spoke in a sharp voice, which is what had Daenerys giving a faint smirk. With that she was cooing, "Well I would rather be a cocky bitch than a damsel in distress. Now seriously, back off, your breath stinks." She was ducking as as he went to punch her so he ended up hitting the brick wall instead, and she was twirling to kick him in the stomach, knocking him down, before she was bolting off down the side walk, talking her phone back out of her bra. "Oh good you answered. I'm sure your are closer, go to the hospital and find Sebastian or Oliver, I don't care who. Tell them that people found out the truth." she spoke into the phone quickly.

Back
Top Bottom