Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

In the background she would be able to hear Thea scream in pain and that sound would reverberate through the phone and in to the car telling everyone how much pain she was in. This sound had Alexander wincing in pain

Daenerys didn't even seem to flinch at all. "Don't worry Nat we'll be there shortly. Actually we should take Bastian to the hospital." she spoke after noticing the blood soaking through his shirt after a moment then spotting the familiar drugged up look in his eyes. No wonder he was so complacent.

The trip went by quickly enough and soon enough they had arrived at the hospital. Daenerys was pulling her hair up into a ponytail before climbing out of the car. Giovanni had already disappeared inside to get Sebastian a wheelchair so that they could get him inside.

Alexander got out and walked around to the males door and then hauled him out of the car so that when the other male returned he could get him settled in to the wheelchair

It didn't take Giovanni long to return with the wheelchair and the two men were getting Sebastian settled into it. Already Daenerys was heading off inside.

“Go with her I have him” Alexander figure that he would talk to the male once they were alone and hopefully his words would have some effect on the normal Sebastian after the drugs left his system

Giovanni was giving a nod and jogging after Daenerys. The woman was halting for a brief moment in time to wait for him before they were heading off inside.

Once they were gone Alexander looked at him “once you are all better you need to go and work things out with Thea. She needs you now more then ever if you want to be sure the babies are yours you ask to get the test done not to prove anything to yourself but to prove it to others and try to make things work with her she is a sweet girl when you get to know her”

"She left me. Not the other way around." Sebastian mumbled after a moment in time before he was commenting that he didn't want him around at that point in time. Nope he was still a little out of it at that point in time.

“That I know but try and I’ll leave you be as soon as the doctor comes in. Besides if I had a second chance with the one I care for I would in a heart beat”

Sebastian just looked at him before he spoke, "You never know until you try. And why should I. She left after freaking out on me, shortly after she discovered she was pregnant. At first yes I probably did say it wasn't mine, at first I didn't want anything to do with it but.... it is a shock for the father as well. It takes time for both parties to come to terms with it. She couldn't accept that even I had needed time and left. Her own fault." With that he was just crossing her arms over his chest although it wasn't long before he was getting swat in the back of the head and he looked to see that his sister was standing there, her arms folded across her chest. "Oh hey Nat." he spoke, giving a smile. The look she had made him wonder if she wanted to punch him or start crying. In the end she did end up just taking to sitting on his lap and giving him a hug, since that was easiest. "You stupid moron! Stop going off on your own like that! You had me worried! And yes I get that you are a bit irritated with Thea, but ultimately you are both in the wrong. Your worded stuff wrong, and she overreacted. Time to kiss, make-up, and move on." she spoke as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. This had Sebastian hugging her back before he spoke, "I'm sorry baby sister."

“I’ll leave now and so you know she has moved on and I hurt her pretty bad I doubt she could ever forgive me” Alexander then headed out of the room since his sister was there and could watch over him

Natalia looked over towards him before she spoke, "If it is the person I'm thinking. That moving on is only a show for the press."

Alexander smiled “I still doubt I would be given a second chance like I said I hurt her badly feel free to call if you need my help” With that he was leaving the hospital all together and going back for his bike

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure you repaid that." Natalia called out after a moment in time, just watching. As Alexander was going outside, he would find that Daenerys was standing outside as well talking on the phone. There was a look of irritation across her features about something, although it quickly faded.

Alexander nodded at her and then headed off she could handle the call on her own. Alexander hoped that everything was ok with Thea and Sebastian as they deserved the chance to be happy

Man everything was getting quite irritating at that point in time. Daenerys was pushing her orange hair out of her face before she was turning on her heel so that she could walk off. Giovanni was sitting with Sebastian now, while Natalia was sitting with Thea.

Every time a contraction hit Thea was screaming and nearly breaking Nats hand in the process. Thea knew someone had called Oliver and that he was on his way but at the same time she wished she had a partner there with her to help her through this

Natalia just held onto her hand, although this made her not really want a kid at that point in time. Birthing was painful, and she definitely wasn't looking forward to it herself.

“Be glad your only having one Nat” Thea was getting weak from all the contractions but she was no where near ready to start pushing and the nurse and doctor were worried that she would give up before too much longer and they wanted to figure out who to get her strength back

Natalia looked at her for a moment in time before she spoke, "Remember I had been pregnant with another. This would have been my second one, if it hadn't been for that asshole." Yeah even now.... she still remembered that day. That fucking asshole that had dared to stab her, and took the life of her innocent child. "And honestly for all I know there could be twins. I haven't gone in for an actual check up. I just get one done with the doctor at home since I know they wouldn't ruin the surprise of the gender or anything."

Thea laughed a little “Nat you are no where near as big as I am but twins run in my family so I should have expected this” Thea leaned her head back and was soon sleeping her strength sapped away. Once she wa doubt the doctor walked over “miss we are worried about your friend she is really weak and that isn’t good”

Natalia gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Actually that doesn't really matter. I had an aunt that was pregnant with triplets and one couldn't even tell." With that she was looking at the doctor for a moment in time before she was giving a small shake of her head before she spoke, "I'm not sure."

“She needs someone to give her strength wether it be through irritation or anger or some other way but she needs it now” the doctor hated being an ass but they needed to do something and fast

Back
Top Bottom