Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"Okay okay I give up. But I'm so getting back at you for this..." Sebastian mumbled after a moment in time. This had Natalia putting a hand to her chest and giving a fake look of horror before she spoke "Oh the horror of having a party thrown for me."

"Fine then I am in charge of throwing you a baby shower." Sebastian spoke which had his sister giving a small shrug before she spoke, "Go for it."

A number of months had gone by since the girls had discovered that they were pregnant, and now they were a lot farther along, about a month or so before their due dates. Daenerys had grown a lot closer to the guy that she had been seeing over the last few months, and he was over at the mansion quite often as well. Sebastian was currently sitting in his office talking over stuff with Natalia, trying to figure out a surprise that he had been planning for Oliver the last number of weeks. A thank you for all of the help that he had done, and a few tickets for a two week getaway. "Nat, why don't you go and get something to eat, take a short nap, you look exhausted." Sebastian told his sister before he was getting up and giving her a kiss on the cheat before assisting her to her feet. He couldn't help but smile, glad to see that everything was turning out well, and it was especially cute for him to see Oliver around his sister. How protective and helpful he was, but not overbearing. "Hey Bastian.... would it be strange for me to ask him to marry me instead of vise versa?" Natalia couldn't help but question. This had Sebastian chuckling before he spoke, "Nobody ever said the man had to ask. Besides you don't like to do stuff the normal way."

Oliver walked into the office soon afterward holding a piece of paper. Oliver had just spent the last three and a half months hunting Thea down. after she had returned from her vacation Thea had only returned to the mansion long enough to pack her things and then she had vanished. the group had only seen her three months ago because she had gone into the ER via ambulance because of a complication with her pregnancy. the doctors had ended up having to partially deliver one of the babies for some reason that he could no longer remember but at the time they had also gotten a paternity test done. when the results came back a couple weeks later around the time that she was being let out of the hospital. Thea had looked Sebastian right in the face and hit him with an 'I Told you so' and then had left since then she had cut all contact with them and they had been looking for her so they could bring her back to the mansion. one because Sebastian deserved to be in his kids' life and two because rumor had gotten out that the Black King and his girlfriend were expecting and people were now on the hunt looking for her.

"No. I don't want to hear anything more about Thea at this point. I don't even care any more." Was all Sebastian could say before Oliver could even speak. Yeah after a bit he had finally come to realize that she had been right, but by that time she had already up and left, and he had no way to talk to her. "Fucking bitch didn't even give me the chance to speak before she acts so immature. No from now on the Black King needs no woman in his life. Since you know where she is, I'll have Nat set up money to be wired to get monthly for the children." Sebastian spoke before he was getting to his feet and going to the balcony. Natalie just leaned against the doorway and brushed some hair from her face, merely listening to them. No she knew what was going on with her brother. And she had even kind of scolded Thea briefly for not even letting Bastian speak, or giving him anyway to get a hold of her. He had after finally come to terms with the fact that he was going to be a father. And that was a few days after she had ended up leaving. Natalie was pushing off the wall to leave to go get a bite to eat and rest for the day. Although ahe could feel the nausea and dizziness kicking in again, which had her sitting on the ground in the hallway.

“Yes I found her but she is currently in The hospital doctors are worried about her and the babies but because she is in a medically induced coma to keep her stable they actually called here looking for you apparently she made a note in the records that if something were to happen to her you were to be called as your the children’s father” Oliver set the note down on the desk with her room number and everything that he would need if he decided to go and see her. If not Oliver would head over to check on her to make sure that she was safe and that no one knew that she was there

Sebastian looked at him for a moment before he spoke "Oh so now she decides I have the right to know what is going on. I'm busy right now, and you have your own pregnant girlfriend to worry about." With that he was leaving the office so that he could go for his jog, although he was stopping by his sister to see if she was alright since she was just sitting in the hallway. "Oh yeah just nauseous and a bit lightheaded." She mumbled softly.

"Sebastian quite being stubborn and an ass and go and find out what's wrong you aren't even going to have to talk to her but those are your kids that are in danger" Oliver then helped Nat up so that he could get her settled in either their room or in the library so that she could rest up without any added stress

"I'm being stubborn.... yet she refused tobtalk to me for months. Yes I'll admit I didn't give the answer she wanted at first. But I at least tried to apologize and explain." Sebastian spoke before putting inbhia headphones and leaving. Daenerys walked up hand in hand with her boyfriend, just watching for a moment.

Oliver simply shook his head and then went back to taking care of Nat. Sebastian should have been more determined to find her and talk to her before things got this bad but he had put it off and now he didn't know if the male would be able to get Thea to let him see the kids if she survived

Daenerys just out a hand on her hips before she spoke "You know... he isn't completely at fault. She shouldn't have run off. She could have given Sebastian time to get use to the fact he was a father. And let him explain." "Dani is right. And he has had a few woman tell him they were carrying his child, for it to be a lie. He tends not to trust when one says that without actual proof." Natalie mumbled from where she was sitting.

"I know this Nat but we all know Thea well enough to know she isn't one to sleep around, hell she spent all of her time either in her room sleeping on in her office buried under paperwork so how could she have" Oliver shook his head a little it fell on both but Sebastian had the resources to hunt her down if he had truly wanted to but he never had

"I'm staying out of it." Natalie spoke after a moment in time before she was curling up in the chair.

"then rest for now you need to keep your strength up" Oliver smiled and then wrapped a blanket around her and gave her a can of sprite to drink

Natalia just looked at him for a moment in time as she was sipping at the pop before she was just curling up, dozing off. Not like a nap was really going to hurt at that point in time.

once she was settled in the chair and resting Oliver headed off so that he could get some things taken care of and get everything else prepared and ready for a group birthday party they were having for some of the members

Daenerys was in the living room standing and talking with a few of the other gang members, her arms folded across her chest as she listened to them. Well that definitely wasn't good news at all. When one of them went to go and find Oliver, thinking he was with Natalia she was actually putting out a hand to stop him. "No you have a death wish to do that, especially if Nat is asleep. I'll find him and let him know." Daenerys spoke as she was turning on her heel and was brushing some hair out of her face. Man this day had gotten more irritating than it needed to be. Thankfully it didn't take her long to find Oliver at all. "Oli, Sebastian was captured by an enemy. Taken off to the black market. I already have some of my people moving Tala somewhere more secure, where she will still get medical attention. You remain here with Nat, I'll go and find Sebby."

Oliver looked at her his eyes narrowing in in anger and irritation "how the fuck did they manage to get ahold of him we all came to an agreement that we wouldn't leave the manor without notifying at least two of the other members of upper management." Oliver wasn't yelling but his anger was clear and radiating off of him.

"Dude calm the fuck down. You realize it is three in the afternoon. Everybody knows that Bastian goes out for his evening jog now. Has never changed. There were two others that went with him. One of which was taken with him and the other was the one that managed to get back to the mansion, critical condition. So be sure to get all the facts first before you jump to conclusions." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time before she taking out her phone and making a call to somebody. More precisely Alexander. The guy still owed her a few favors at that point in time, whether he liked it or not. With that she was turning on her heel before she looked over her shoulder, "Stay here. I mean it Oliver." After that she was heading out and soon enough Giovanni seemed to be popping up at her side so that he could give her a ride wherever.

Alexander let out a grunt when his phone went off while he was finishing up the last of the renovations on his cabin. seeing her name Alexander snapped out "what do you want" to put it bluntly they relationship was hostile to put it plainly. having gotten free of her had been the best thing but it seemed like she was still calling in favors of him and he was fixing to change his number to keep her from calling him.

Back
Top Bottom