Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

“Then that is where we are going” Oliver pulled in to traffic and headed in the direction they needed to get to where they were going for lunch

Natalia was giving a faint giggle before she was just leaning back in her seat, shifting a bit to get more comfortable. Good thing she was use to this whole being pregnant thing, and could, for the most part, ignore the sick feeling that she had at the time.

Oliver looked at her and then pointed to his glove box "some crackers and ginger ale if you think they will help settle your stomach"

Once the car was parked and shut off, Natalia was climbing out of the car, closing the door behind her after making sure that she had her purse and phone on her.

Oliver climbed out and after locking the car walked over and wrapped an arm around her waist and walked with her in to the building

Natalia was walking inside with him, and smiling at a few people that were in there. Yeah they were regulars there...well at least she was, she wasn't quite sure about Oliver. "Your usual?" one of the waitress questioned which had Natalia giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Lemon chicken, yes please."

“Teriyaki beef for me extra beef and squad along with some hot green tea as well please” Oliver wasn’t there as often as she was but he did have his favorites there

"Coming right up. Your usual table is open." the woman spoke before she was turning and heading off.

“Thank you” Oliver then walked with Nat to the normal table they used and after pulling her chair out he sat down after making sure she was settled

Natalia was walking over to their normal table, and sliding into her chair after it had been pulled out by that of Oliver.

“That I do but as the Black King it is also expected of him so we just need to figure out what to do” Oliver knew Sebastian hated big gatherings but the Black King always celebrated his birthday in a rather lavish fashion

"We could see if Sebby would be willing to have two parties. Have one with just family where he can be himself. Then the other he can be that of the Black King, since nobody would know him except for his "family". Natalia spoke after a moment in time before she was sipping at her water.

“True we can talk to him about it maybe see about renting this place for the evening for the family one” Oliver figured this would be a good place to hold it

"We could most definitely do that. I'm sure the owners would rent out to us for the evening. Lots of business for them." Natalia spoke with a small smile before she was looking at her phone briefly at the message from her brother actually.

Natalia was giving a chuckle before she spoke, "The owners aren't here now, that I know. But they'll be in within the next hour or so. They usually come in around 2. And he was just telling me to let him know how my appointment goes."

“Our food does take time you know as they cook it fresh for us” Oliver knew it would be at least an hour before their food was ready and he didn’t mind

"Yeah I know that. I'm here a few times a week." Natalia was giving a soft giggle as she was leaning back in her seat.

Back
Top Bottom