Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"So we are meeting up with them for dinner around six." Natalia spoke after a moment in time. Well that was still a number of hours away, so they still had time.

"works for me and have you heard from your other friend" if she looked she would see that Thea had sent her her flight home information so that she knew when she would be home

"Yeah we've been talking off and on all day." Natalia spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at the message that she had just gotten from Thea.

Natalia was giving a small shrug before she spoke, "I have no idea. Why I'm grateful this isn't my first pregnancy. I know how to keep my mood in check."

"then maybe you should help her since you have the experience" Olivers eyes were dancing with laughter since he knew that would annoy her until she saw he was joking

"There isn't a whole lot that I can help with." Natalia spoke after a moment in time before she was getting to her feet.

"no but you know what she is going through and how to handle it all" Oliver smiled at her a little and hoped that everything would be alright after a bit of time

Natalia looked at him before she spoke, "I've always been good at controlling my emotions though."

"true and from what we learned about Thea she has always worked alone so control was never something she bothered with" Oliver rolled his neck and sighed when it popped

"And working alone, that is the most dire of times to learn control, especially of ones emotions. Emotions can give away a lot." Natalia spoke after a moment in time.

"I love Thea and all, she is wonderful to be around but.... she needs to grow up. It may seem blunt and harsh, but it is the truth. She needs to grow up. She needs to learn to reign in those emotions, because that alone is going to get her into trouble. Hell she would be terrible at gathering information, just because of the emotional factor. She would give too much away with just that." Natalia pointed out after a moment in time. In no way was she intending to be rude, she was just pointing out her personal opinion, which he could agree or disgaree with. When it came to gathering information from people face to face, Natalia was bad at it herself and she knew it. This is why she left that stuff mostly to Daenerys, who could get about anything out of anyone.

“True but at the same time I doubt she really plans on leaving the house all that much” Oliver was skilled in information gathering but in a different way then his sister so if they both went out then whoever they were after was in deep trouble

Natalia gave a soft laugh before she spoke, "Anyways she is safe right now. I need to go and dig for an outfit for tonight, it is a fancy din.... Oh" Before she could get far her laptop was pinging and she was sitting down to see what had come up. Information about the guy that Dany was talking to. It seemed like he did have an affiliations with one of the other groups, although not in the manner they thought. One of the groups had a bounty on his head because of something he had done. "Bounty on his head by the High Rollers. Seems he.... interfered with a kidnapping a number of years ago. Young woman that they were going to sell to their black market... which I forgot they ran.... and then later.... that explains why it hasn't been around lately. He got it busted after his brother's girlfriend had been taken, and he had shown up there with a few of his friends, which had happened to be cops."

Oliver frowned “that isn’t good while having a bounty will cause problems for him. For us him turning the high rollers in means that we have to be very very very careful so that he doesn’t learn who your brother is”

"Well I'm not sure if we need to worry about that. We don't do much illegal stuff in all reality. Not compared to that group." Natalia spoke after a moment in time as she was leaning back in her chair before she was answering her phone as it went off, Dany's ringtone. She listened to what the other female had to say before she was giving a frown then she spoke, "Sit tight, we'll be there shortly. Corner of Rose and Lewiston." With that she was hanging up and looked at Oliver before she spoke, "We need to go and pick up Dany and her guy. Somebody planted a bomb in her car that was rigged to explode the moment somebody sat in the driver's seat, thank god she noticed the wires. When that didn't work.... they were almost hit by a car. Well Dany was anyways. She would have, had her guy not shoved her out of the way."

“Let’s get going” Oliver wanted to make sure that his sister was ok and that she was safe while they were still on rocky terms he would still protect her and keep her safe

Natalia was giving a nod before she was grabbing her purse and running after him, although before they got to far she was making a few other calls to have Dany's car towed and stating that it was imperative that nobody was to drive it, that there was a bomb. Which was alerting them to call in Joshua, as their bomb expert.

"I'm not sure." Natalia spoke before she was heading out to the car so that they could get going.

"there is no way they arrested him otherwise her car wouldn't have been rigged to blow up" Oliver got them in the car and then floored it shooting out of the garage

"I never said that he had been arrested. I had just said he got the shit beat out of him." Natalia pointed out after a moment in time, as she was climbing into the car and soon enough they were roaring out of the garage.

"that would still but his plans on hold for a while" Oliver was speeding but he was also being careful so that they didn't get in to a wreck

Natalia was pointing towards where they needed to go and was giving a faint chuckle. Sure they weren't outside at all but she knew where to find them. "I'll go fetch them." she spoke after a moment in time. This particular club was something where one could only get in if they were dressed for it, and luckily Natalia and Daenerys were exceptions to that rule all the time. With that she was hoping out and jogging over to speak with the bouncers, who were letting her inside.

Back
Top Bottom