Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"I refuse to be anywhere around him. I refuse to be around somebody who raped me repeatedly! Be in my shoes! It isn't easy to get over something like that!" Daenerys spoke in a sharp voice as she was actually coming out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around herself. "No I will deal with it myself, or figure something else out. Besides.... there is already a guy I have my eyes on." she spoke, although the last part was more of a mumble. It was true, she did have her eyes on somebody else.

Oliver tossed his hands up "you know what fine deal with things on your own Dany just like you always have" Oliver then turned and walked out of her room heading for the boxing ring down below

"Are you seriously going to be mad at me because I don't want that man around me anymore?!" Daenerys exclaimed in an irritated voice, before just shaking her head. Nope she was slamming her door shut and was getting dressed. She was pulling on a pair of her ripped jeans, a tank top, and her combat boots. After she had brushed her hair she was actually grabbing her keys, her phone, and her purse, and leaving the house. Nope she was going back to her apartment at that point in time. It was quiet there.

Oliver was more annoyed that she wouldn't listen to him but then again his sister never had and he knew she never really wood either. Oliver then proceeded to beat the living shit out of several people

Of course she wasn't going to listen to what he had to say, as she was driving back towards her apartment. It didn't take her long to get there and she was parking in the underground parking garage, and heading inside to go up to her apartment.

while he was sparing and Thea was working one of the new girls made the mistake of going in to Sebastian's room to wake him up

Sebastian was just mumbling something when he head the door open and was telling whoever to go away, that he would be down later... in a few hours... maybe.

Thea happened to be walking by to head to the kitchen following her doctors orders when she spotted the female and pulled her out. before she left she walked in and tossed a blanket over him and then headed out of the room so she could go and get some food

Probably a good thing because Sebastian was giving a slight glare thought half lidded eyes. Although it seemed like Thea was coming into the room and pulling her out, and a blanket was being tossed over him. Nope he wasn't awake for long after that, just passing out once again. The last few days he had been awake constantly, awake and on edge.

Thea looked at the maid and gently told her then when Oliver or Sebastian returned from a trip that they were not to be disturbed at all

Natalia was coming up from down the hallway and was just raising an eyebrow. Oh her brother was finally back it seemed. "Hey Thea. Can we talk for a bit? Just you and I." Natalia spoke after a moment in time. No it didn't have to be right at that very second, but she did want to talk to her.

Thea looked at her and then touched her head as she had moved a little to fast "sure once the hall stops moving" Thea didn't mind speaking with her but the hall HAD to stop moving soon

Natalia looked towards her before she spoke, "Thea, you need to take it more slow." With that she was supporting the other female and taking her to the closest room. Sebastian's study, but the male wouldn't care that they were in there. "Thea, I just want to talk to you about the pregnancy. Both of ours."

Natalia looked at her before she spoke, "It would be wise to keep it to ourselves. Or if it does get out.... to not let people know who the real fathers are. For protection, especially in your case. You carry the Black King's child.... there are a lot of people who would try to get their hands on you, just for the infant." Already she was wrapping her arms around her midsection almost in a protective manner. Yeah she had already accepted that she was pregnant but she was scared that she would lose this one as well.

Thea wrapped her own arms around her middle "I doubt your brother believes that it is his so it would be easy to lie" there was hurt and pain in her voice but she wasn't going to let it get to her

Natalia looked at her for a moment before she spoke, "All you need to do is tell him yourself. Somebody else saying it doesn't have the same effect. Besides only we know who we've slept with. I would wait to tell him though until later today or even tomorrow."

"yea I am not going to wake him up I was lucky that he went back to sleep when I tossed a blanket over him" Thea knew she had to tell him and make him understand that he was the father

Natalia was giving a faint giggle before she spoke, "He doesn't usually get overly cranky if you accidentally wake him because of a noise, or your action. But if you wake him up knowingly, you had better run." With that she was brushing some hair out of her face before looking at her phone when it vibrated, just a message from Daenerys stating that she had got back to her apartment safely.

"I think the maid had gone in to wake him up not knowing that he had just gotten home" Thea slowly stood up so that she could go and get some food

"Must be a newcomer. Everybody knows that only Oliver, Dany, or myself go to try and wake him up. Well and now you." Natalia spoke before she was getting up as well so that she could leave the room as well.

"That makes sense." Natalia chuckled before she was heading off towards where she had heard Oliver was at, walking down into the basement.

Back
Top Bottom