Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

A week had passed since the girls had found out they were pregnant and nat and Oliver we settling in together and planning for the arrival of their baby while they kept the news to a select few people. as for Thea and Sebastian well once the taxes had all been submitted she had vanished off the face of the planate or so it had seemed like all she had sent was a message to Nat with her hotel information and strict instructions not to tell Sebastian where she was. when she had told him she was expecting he had thrown that it may not even be his in to her face and she had hit him hard enough to break his nose in anger and it was then that she vanished from the house

"Why did you have to tell her that it probably wasn't even hers?" Natalia questioned her brother again, which had him just looking at her for a brief moment in time. With that he was crossing his arms over his chest and spoke, "You know it was true, and I never said it in an accusing tone, you were there. It was more of that "this is a probability" tone as well, not out stating that she had been sleeping with others. She overreacted." "That I can admit to as well. She had no right to slap you, and storming off was a bit childish. But you could have worded it differently." Natalia pointed out. This had her brother rolling his eyes before he spoke, "Yeah well with her actions, I don't want her back in my household at all. And it makes me feel like perhaps it wasn't actually mine. She like freaked out when I had suggested a paternity test. Especially considering.... we don't even know what all went on the night of the party."
That was a very valid point. They could have ended up sleeping with anybody else and have not even realized it, before returning to their dates and passing out for the night. Hell Natalia had gone and gotten one as well, with now qualms about it. More just because while she knew that Oliver had been the only one she had slept with, Daenerys had been the one who had brought up that valid point. They didn't even remember the night at all. Anything could have happened. Anything at all, and they wouldn't have realized it.
"I don't know what to tell you. But I'm going to give these results to Oliver to confirm that it is in fact his. Dany had been the one who suggested I go do that, hence why I had made the suggestion. She said that Oliver and I were pretty doped up on drugs.... and you two were quite drunk that night." Yeah she had gotten into talking to the other female a few days ago about that night. Guess all four of them had ended up coming down to the ballroom once again at some point in time, before going back up to the rooms. Something that they didn't even recall happening.

Oliver looked at him "still you could have worded it better especially with her hormones out of wack like they are, just give her some time to calm down and then talk to her calmly and say it is just a precaution to make sure that is wasn't someone else's that she wasn't raped" Oliver knew that it would give him the confirmation he needed that the baby was indeed his but at the same time it would mislead her as well. if you want Nat and Dany will even be there to help you get it across to her so as not to piss her off and you have to admit that she is a wiz with the accounts and taxes while Nat is good and no offense Nat she is better" Oliver then took Nats hand and kissed it lightly and then looked at Sebastian lightly from where he was sitting

Natalia just gave a shrug before she spoke, "I still think she majorly overreacted. Hadn't even given him a chance to explain or anything when he had suggested going to get that test done." Although she was giving Oliver a small glare at the mention of Thea being better than her at accounts and taxes. "Yeah those are accounts and taxes. I don't deal with just that, I deal with everything else computer wise. There is any hacker in the world that you are going to find that is better than me." she spoke in an annoyed voice before she was getting up and walking out of the room. This had Sebastian shaking his head and he spoke, "Rule number one. Never compare Nat's skills to anybody else. Especially since... yeah Thea is good with accounts and taxes, but when it comes to what Nat actually does, Nat is definitely queen at that." This is why he left the computer stuff to Natalia. She was usually the one who got the secret information anyways, and it was always a mysterious as to how. Although half the time it was from hacking into a highly encrypted server and obtaining it, without them knowing.

"I know that and I also know most of the is hormones but I said accounting and taxes, not computers" Oliver stood up and then looked at him "we'll get things sorted out now I am going to go talk to her to make sure she isn't pissed at me for too long" Oliver then followed after her since he did want to clear it up and her calm down some

Sebastian was giving a faint chuckle then spoke, "Even then, Nat is still a whiz at all of that. Anyways I'm dropping it, I'm not digging myself a hole. I know better." With that he was stretching a bit before looking at the little paperwork that he had left to finish that night.

"just talk to her man if the child is yours they will both need to be protected you know anyone will jump at the chance to get ahold of her or the child" with that he headed off to try and find Nat

"Then she shouldn't have stormed off like she did." Sebastian grumbled before he was getting up to go and going to the kitchen so that he could get something to eat then he was going to finish up his paperwork. At the time, Natalia was locked in her room working on a few things. More like hacking into a government server to get some information about the guy that Daenerys had been seeing lately.

Oliver knocked before he used his key to her room and walked in closing the door behind her and then walked over and kissed her head "you know I wasn't saying you weren't a skilled hacker or that Thea was better at hacking then you right you skill is unmatched" Oliver then looked at what she was after and raised her eye brow

Natalia just looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "You know I hate having my computer skills compared. You hadn't need to add that last part, stating that she was better. Could have just left it at she was good. As for what I'm doing, looking more into this guy that Dany has been seeing the last few days. Well been talking to consistently for the last few months, but never actually started to hang out until a few days ago. So far I'm not finding much of anything. No records, no affliations."

"she can't compare to you on the computer love, and is that a good or bad thing" Oliver didn't like that they couldn't find any records on him

"No when I say he has no records, he has no police records. Otherwise I have everything about it. School records, he went to college to become a doctor, has a younger brother who is sick with cancer." Natalia spoke after a moment in time, obviously knowing that she had worded it a bit wrong. Nope she had plenty on him, he just hadn't gotten into any trouble with the law at all. Which was a good thing.

"that is good but my question is, is he affiliated with anyone who could be a threat to us" Oliver didn't want anyone to get close to Dany and end up hurting her

Natalia was shaking her head before she spoke, "Not that I've actually found. But I've asked a few of our tails to follow him around, see who he talks to, and what he does on a day to day basis."

"I wouldn't say that I distrust him, I'm more unsure what to think. He doesn't want to meet any of us, yet again he just started talking to Dany face to face as of a few days ago." Natalia spoke after a brief moment in time, and was letting out a small breath of air.

"true but meeting you wouldn't be as stressful as it would be for him to meet me" Oliver was a little worried for his sister as the male wouldn't meet anyone

Natalia gave a faint giggle before she spoke, "Actually I do get to meet him. Later tonight. As do you. We have been invited to join them for dinner." With that she was showing him the message from Dany.

Natalia was giving a nod then spoke, "Dany just texted me about it. I don't have anything going on, I wouldn't be bothered by it."

"same here lets just hope it all goes well" Oliver didn't mind going to dinner he just hoped the male didn't fuck up around him while Dany was more forgiving then he was he had the worst temper between the two of them

Natalia looked at him before she spoke, "Lets not scare him away if we can avoid it. Dany actually seems happy for the first time in a while. And I guess he beat the shit out of the person that was stalking her."

"if he was the true stalker most stalkers wouldn't get near their victim if they had someone with them" Oliver was speaking from experience form what they had figured out if she had been with someone Alexander wouldn't get close at all it was only when she was alone that he would pop up

"I'm not quite sure but something tells me he can be trusted. Dany seems happy, so I'm going to leave it be. So far nothing has pinged, the tails have told me anything that is worrisome." Natalia spoke after a moment in time before she was looking as there was a knock and one of the other girls was coming in with some tea that she had asked for earlier.

Oliver nodded his head he was still suspicious of the male and would be for some time until he was certain the male could be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom