Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

The next morning came around quickly enough, and it seemed like Sebastian was just getting back around six in the morning. At that point in time he was making his way to his room, stripping out of his shoes and falling face first onto his bed to get some shut eye at that point in time. He was dead exhausted, and probably wouldn't wake up for a number of hours.
Even come nine in the morning, Daenerys was still fast asleep, despite her alarm going off but she didn't seem to hear it at that point in time. No who would have figured that the last few days she had started getting sick, and getting yanked into the cold water hadn't helped at all. Nope she was unfortunately running a fever that she hadn't even realized that she had.

when she didn't come out to the car at nine Alexander went in to check on her and finding that she was sick had him getting a doctor for her and then letting the rest of the band know she would be out sick for a little while

Daenerys did end up rousing a bit when she heard talking and was yawning a bit, before she was sitting up, her hair falling over her shoulders. She was rubbing her eyes a bit and was a bit surprised to see Alexander in her room.... and their mansion doctor. Wait why was he there? She was highly confused at that point in time, as she was sitting on the edge of her bed at that point in time. Nope she didn't feel any different sitting up, although the moment she went to stand up that was when the dizziness kicked in. And the sick feeling.

Alexander growled a little and then grabbed the back of her nightshirt and pulled her back in to the bed so that she could rest up and let the doctor tend to her before he headed out for the day

In him grabbing the back of her nightshirt and pulling her back into the bed, she did end up losing her balance and ended up falling backwards. Had the bed not been that close, she probably would have fallen on the ground.

Alexander looked at the doctor when he confirmed that she was indeed sick and would need to lay in bed for a while to rest up and get better. he then scolded her for not taking better care of herself. the male knew that if Oliver found out he would not be all the pleased

Daenerys just mumbled under her breath before she spoke, "Everybody get the hell out of my room." With that she was shooting Natalia a message, telling her to come and save her. Who would have figured that soon enough the other female was drifting into the room with a pot of tea. "Here you are. Home remedy to get better in no time." Natalia grinned before she was offering the doctor and Alexander one as well.

Alexander shook his head and then walked out of the room he had done what needed to be done and made sure she was tended to so that she could get back to work and leave him alone a little while longer.

Natalia just watched for a moment in time before she was following after Alexander, and stopping him for a moment. "You know, you can try apologizing for your actions again. I'm sure she'll forgive you, and probably not bother you again." she spoke after a moment in time, just looking at her tablet that was in her hands once again. A small breath escaped her lips as she read the email that she had just received.

Alexander looked at her and while it was probably due to the fact that he had put up with her treating him like a slave or the fact that he hadn't slept well he spoke rather harshly "she made it very clear she never would eventually she will get sick of me" with that he left and headed back to his car

Natalia was giving a chuckle before she spoke, "No, Dany doesn't usually hold onto grudges for long. You've basically made up for kidnapping her and all of that shit. Hence why she hasn't had you do as much recently."

Natalia was just giving a sigh before she was prancing into Daenerys room and stated, "You should just release the boy from your servitude. You should also find yourself a boyfriend." She sat on the edge of the female's bed as Daenerys was sipping at her tea, a thoughtful look crossing her features.

while they were talking Thea was going back to work since she had made a huge dent in her work the day before thankfully she was just finishing the group's taxes up and then she was taking a week off and going somewhere

Natalia was returning to her office as well so that she could get a few things done as well, finish up last minute taxes that she was working on as well. And sorting through the mess that the guy had gotten himself into with the IRS.

while that was happening Oliver was finishing off the paperwork he had and then head would be going to check on his sister having heard that she was sick in bed at the moment

Daenerys had been in bed, although when he came into the room he would find that she wasn't in bed, instead she was lounging in her bathtub, having decided to take a bubble bath. It was quite relaxing and made her feel a lot better.

Oliver walked over to the bathroom and knocked calling out to her "you doing ok Dany" Oliver wouldn't go in since that was his sister but he wanted to be sure she was ok

Daenerys heard the knock and then her brother's voice before she spoke, "Yeah I'm fine. Just relaxing. I let him go, I told Alexander that I was satisfied that he learned his lesson. Nat thinks I need a boyfriend."

Oliver chuckled and then spoke, "if you want one but my question is did you keep him around so long because you didn't think he had learned his lesson or did you keep him around because you have come to like him?"

"No I haven't come to like him. Why would I come to like somebody that kidnapped me, held me hostage for three days, and raped me multiple times!" Daenerys snapped after a moment in time. Although she was coughing a little bit after that and just laying her head back against the edge of the bathtub. No she hadn't come to like him, anymore than he had come to like her.

"just asking and I heard about your stalk her and I was wondering if you would ask him to pretend to be your boyfriend till we can catch this person and keep them from hurting you" Oliver didn't want something happening to his sister and knew that Alexander would keep her safe

"No. I'm not having no fake boyfriend. And I'll deal with this new stalker on my own." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time, before she was shaking her head a bit. Ugh how she wanted to stop talking about the male now, it just made her sick to her stomach. Brought back those thoughts. "Oh by the way... I hear you are going to be a daddy." she cooed with a faint giggle after a moment in time.

"Dany please," Oliver sighed and then he chuckled "yea and if I am right so is Sebastian since we figured both girls got pregnant at the party and right after Thea jumped in to tax season work and hasn't been out of her office much"

Back
Top Bottom