Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

While he was doing that, Natalia was sitting in her room working on the man's taxes. Honestly she wasn't quite sure why Thea had been freaking out. Sure there were a lot but it wasn't as if filing taxes was long, or really that time consuming. Well not for Natalia anyways.

once he got her settled back in her office Oliver walked to Nats room to let her know what all they had learned and such so she could be aware of what was happening

When Oliver would walk into Natalia's room, he would find that she had papers scattered all over the place and she was asleep. The taxes were already done, well for that one guy. Those hadn't taken her long at all, and she had decided that a nap was a good idea at that point in time.

seeing that she was sleeping Oliver gently covered her up and then stepped out of the room to let her rest in peace. after he had left the room he called Sebastian so they could figure out how to fix the paperwork issue that always seemed to happen when one of them was away

Sebastian had been talking with a few people when he saw that Oliver was calling, which had him answering his phone. "Speak quick." he mumbled, although his tone of voice clearly stated he was just as stressed as Oliver was at that point in time.

"trade you anytime but when you do get back we need to have a large family meeting about withholding paperwork from us until one or the other leaves as getting buried under it sucks and by the way Thea is expecting your child" with that Oliver hung up so he could go back to what he was dealing with at the time

Sebastian just gave a groan before he spoke, "I feel like we've had this discussion with everybody more than once." No he really didn't react to the last part that had been said. Because in all reality, if one truly thought about it, nobody knew for sure that the child was Sebastian's. After the night of the party, Thea could have gone and slept with anybody else. Just like one couldn't automatically assume that the child Natalia carried belonged to Oliver, because she could have slept with anybody else. But Natalia knew whose it was, obviously because she would know if she had slept with anybody else.

it was the same with Thea but in her case she had been buried in tax work the last two months so going out wasn't really an option. Oliver knew they had and they would need to get on it but for the time being he had just wanted to tell him

Daenerys was emerging from her bathroom and walking out into her room, towel wrapped around herself and looked at her phone when she saw that it was flashing. Just one of her bandmates messaging her it seemed, and she was messaging Alexander to tell him that she was still wanting that Chinese food, before taking to sitting on the edge of her bed, just rubbing her legs at that point in time.

Alexander sent a single letter back since he was standing in line to order the food she wanted and then take it back to her. during the last two months, Alexander had withdrawn into himself to the point where unless he was alone he never spoke to anyone no matter what was said to him. after placing his order and paying for it. Alexander waited all of ten minutes before he was able to get the food and then take to her so that he could go home

"Dany! I need your help with something!" one of the guys called out which had her giving a slight groan before she was mumbling under her breath, and was pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Nope at that point in time she didn't even bother with a bra, she rarely seemed to when she was at the mansion. None of the guys dared to try anything. With that she was walking out of her room and raising an eyebrow before she was sliding on flipflops, and following them outside. Although there was definitely a startled shriek from her when the water balloon came out of nowhere and hit her in the chest. Oh but it wasn't filled with water.... nope it was filled with paint. Pink paint now splattered across the woman's body, in her hair, on her face... staining her clothes. "Oh shit... sorry Dany, that was meant for Isaac!" the male that had thrown it was laughing nervously, especially as she strode towards him. Although about the most she did was push him backwards into the pool, the male falling in with a yelp.

it didn't take long for Alexander to show up and when he did all he did was clear his throat so that she knew he was there before he held up the bag with her food. this would ensure that he didn't get splattered with paint since hitting him while he had Dany's food would mean death to whom ever did it either by his hands or by hers

Daenerys heard the throat clearing which had her looking over her shoulder to see that it was only Alexander, and he had food it seemed. Isaac just watched for a moment in time although it wasn't long before he was looking over towards the male that was in the pool to see that he had climbed out...although there was a death sentence being written. First he had splattered Dany with paint and now... he was throwing her into the pool. "Kevin! I'm going to kill you!" Daenerys hissed at the male after she surfaced once again. Well she was clean of the paint, which was more or less dissolving in the water. Isaac was chuckling a bit before he spoke, "Kev.... I would run and attempt to hide."

Alexander just stood and waited since he knew it was going to be a moment before she came and grabbed her food. normally he would have just put it in her room but that would mean going in to the house and taking longer to get out of there and get home

Daenerys was climbing out of the pool with a mumble and wringing water out of her hair. Well now her shirt was definitely clinging to her, and it was very obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra at that point in time. She was folding her arms across her chest before she spoke, "I hate you so much right now Kevin." With that she was walking past him and heading over towards Alexander, but she was directing him off towards the house.

"You know.... You can't constantly be silent. It gets bothersome after a while." Daenerys commented as she lead him to her room and told him to sit down as she went to her closet to find something dry to change into.

Alexander didn't sit but he did set her food down on the table in her room and then just waited so that he could leave and head home from the night.

"Dany! I got your taxes done, and I need to talk to you about what I messaged you about." came the voice of Natalia as she was popping her head into the room, although she was just studying Alexander for a brief moment, giving a small wave.

Alexander waved at her and then pointed to the bathroom so she would know where Dany was at and know he was just waiting to be told to go home

"Thanks dearie." Natalia spoke before she was looking over her shoulder when she heard a sound to see that one of the guys had accidentally knocked over one of the vases that was in the hallway. "Smooth." she chuckled after he made a rather sassy comment before she was walking into the room, before just waltzing into the bathroom. This had Daenerys looking over for a moment before she spoke, "Oh hey Nat." "So two things. I seriously need to talk to you about this whole pregnancy thing. And two... tell me you were kidding with the text you sent me earlier. Another stalker." Natalia spoke as she leaned against the doorway of the bathroom. This had Daenerys looking over from where she was brushing her hair before she spoke, "I am a pop star, it isn't uncommon. And yes we can talk more about the whole pregnancy thing."

Alexander looked at Dany when she came back out and motioned to the door asking if he could leave now. it was a hours drive from there to his home so he wanted to get going so he could eat dinner and get some rest. Alexander also knew that he didn't want to be around when they talked children

"You can stay here and eat with us you know." Natalia commented after a moment in time as she was sitting down in one of the chairs, just as Daenerys was going over to grab her phone as it chimed. "He can leave, it is fine. He did his job." Daenerys spoke although didn't look up from her phone, just frowned slightly.

Alexander nodded his head and then turned and headed out of the room so that they could be alone. Alexander was more than pleased to be leaving at that moment since it meant that he didn't have to follow her orders

"Be back tomorrow at 9am." Daenerys called after him before she was sitting on her bed and Natalia was coming over to sit next to her, and the girls were chatting while Dany ate the food that she had been brought.

Back
Top Bottom