Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Natalia was giving a small groan before she was looking up at him before she questioned breathlessly, "Any other positions you want to try?"

"There is a bathroom connected to the room. Try to take a cool shower perhaps." Sebastian spoke after a moment in time.

"I'll be fine its just probably the alcohol" Thea then moved to sit on the bed and wait out the weird feelings she was having"

oliver chuckled a little and then kissed her neck "we have all night so don't be in such an hurry"

"More than likely. Chugging water like that doesn't help." was all Sebastian could state after a brief moment in time.

"I'm not in a hurry. I was just curious." Natalia cooed before she was deciding to be a little bitch....and was leaving a hickey on his neck. Marking him as hers.

"maybe" Thea leaned back and if he got closer he would be able to see that she was wet and turned on.

Oliver groaned a little when she gave him the hickey

Natalia just looked at him before she was cooing, "I already did." With that she was drawing him down again and pressing her lips against his, and arching her back some just as he got her to cum the first time.

Natalia was giving a small groan, and actually found herself drawing him closer, not wanting to allow him to leave. Nope consequences definitely weren't something that they were event thinking out, or caring about at that point in time.

"Oh.... I get to be the dominant one. Huh." Natalia cooed in a playful voice after he rolled them over.

Natalia just looked at him before she was leaning forward a little bit as she fucked him before she cooed, "I do enjoy being in control at times."

Two months had gone by since the innocent at the party, and Natalia was sitting in the bathroom just staring at the positive pregnancy test that was in her hand. No way in hell was this happening. The only person that she had slept with had been Oliver...and that had been at the party two months ago. What had her deciding to even take a pregnancy test? Because she hadn't gotten her period in two months. At first she hadn't been overly worried about it since she had been stressed for a while, but when she hadn't gotten it for a second month, paranoia had kicked in.

While this was happening, Daenerys was standing with her band-mates back stage at the concert that they were preforming at. In the end, she had ended up semi-forgiving Alexander for what had happened, but not completely. He was more or less her slave at that point in time, doing as she asked whenever she asked. At that point in time, Daenerys had more or less enlisted him as a helper. Running errands, keeping people from back stage, and basically whatever else she wanted at that point in time. Thankfully from that incident she hadn't gotten pregnant, nor had she caught anything... so he could consider himself lucky at that point.

Sebastian had ended up leaving for a week to go to a meeting with some other leaders, although this meeting was in another state completely. One of the smaller gangs that had been mutual allies with that of Sebastian and another larger gang had decided that they were going to up and move, and cause problems in another states. This resulted in that smaller group causing issues in another state, and making those gangs angry at that of Sebastian and his allies.

Thea was sitting in her office while nursing her fourth cup of tea that day for the last month she had been going through up to eight a day just to keep her stomach settled and to keep food down at the time. after dumping the cold tea out Thea went back to work on the accounts that had been recently delivered to her and got back to work ignoring that food that was brought in to her at lunch and then again at dinner

Natalia eventually pushed herself to her feet and was leaving the bathroom so that she could go and find Oliver, needing to talk to him about this whole situation at hand. "Oh Nat." came a couple of voices which had her pausing and looking at a few people that had come up to discuss with her about something. Oh yeah since Sebastian had left, it seemed like everybody had taken to speaking to Natalia about everything. She had to wonder if they even remembered that Oliver was her brothers's second in command....yet again trying to find Oliver at times was difficult. Natalia on the other hand, she was usually easy to find. Usually in her room working with technology stuff, or wandering about the manor talking to everybody.

Oliver was currently in his office neck deep in work and he had been growling at people almost non-stop since Sebastian left to deal with the crap show that was developing in another state. Oliver had told someone that the next person to bother him was going to be shot. normally the work was split between him and Sebastian so that they didn't get overworked or buried by papers as he currently was

Natalia was listening to a few people although she was just giving a small sigh and shaking her head to what a few of them were saying. Man like everybody was being annoying at that point in time, and she was dismissing herself quickly so that she could go to Oliver's office. With that she was knocking on the door and calling out, "Oli, it is Nat.... I need to talk to you about something important when you are free."

Oliver called out to her to just come on into the room since he wouldn't be leaving the office for some time. if she looked around the room she would see papers stacked nearly to the ceiling in some spots but his desk all you could see was the edges of it from how much work he had on it

Natalia was walking into the office and just looked around for a moment in time. "You know you can ask me for help. I did act as Bastian's second in command before you joined us." she spoke after a moment in time as she was walking over and sitting in one of the chairs. "Maybe I should come back later..... It really isn't overly important." she mumbled after a moment in time.

"its fine Nat I am used to be buried alive with papers but next time it is your brother who is staying and dealing will all of this now what is it you want to tell me" Oliver wasn't being rude or snippy but his mind was also running in ten different directions

Natalia looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "I'll tell you after you haul your ass to the kitchen to get some food while I work on some of this paperwork." With that she was actually getting up and going behind him to try and coax him up to go and get food.

"I am fine Nat I am use to this much work when your brother is gone so tell me what you need to" Oliver looked at her from where he was sitting and smiled at her

Natalia looked at him before she spoke, "I'm honestly not sure how this much work even got piled up. I'm telling Bastian I'm taking over again. I could stay on top of it, and not put it off like he tends to do." With that she was shaking her head a bit before she was letting out a small breath of air. Alright she was just going to get straight to the point, and then she would elaborate farther if he wished. "I'm pregnant." was all she said after that point in time, just looking up at him.

Back
Top Bottom