Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Natalia gave a small giggle before she cooed a bit. And it wasn't long before she was shifting a bit.... and next thing he would know was his erect dick was disappearing into her mouth.

Natalia just continued to suck on him although after a little bit she was popping off of his cock, and just looking at him for a brief moment in time, an innocent smile on her lips.

While this happened.... at some point in time Sebastian and Thea had ended up undressing, although perhaps for the same reason, perhaps not. Sebastian had ended up stripping off his clothes because they were uncomfortable, so now he was just sitting in the bed in his boxers.

Thea was laying next to him on the bed on her stomach her legs kicking lightly as she watched him and poked him a little every now and then.

Oliver looked at her while breathing a little heavily "what are you doing"

Natalia looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "Giving you a blow job silly." With that she was moving his boxers down, before she was taking his cock back into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it.

Sebastian just looked at her and spoke, "Please stop poking me."

"make me" Thea giggled at him lightly as she poked him again this time in the nose. she knew that poking a bear was not the best idea but she didn't care

"you should be your brother is going to kill me" Oliver looked at her and groaned a little when she started up again

"Why would Bastian kill you. I'll a big girl. I make my own decisions." Natalia spoke after she had allowed his cock to pop out of her mouth. Although she was taking to licking at the head as if it were a sucker at that point in time. Licking it, sucking on it. "You can't tell me you aren't enjoying it." she cooed before she was reaching up to fondle his balls.

Sebastian just looked at her before he spoke, "You are just being annoying at this point in time." This actually had him getting up from the bed and moving away from her, and going to sit in the chair on the opposite side of the room. Drunk Sebastian got just as annoyed with stuff like that as sober Sebastian did. Even sober he hated being poked, although had he been sober and she was doing that, she probably would have gotten smacked.

"Awwww your no fun" Thea giggled from where she was laying "come on there has to be something you find fun"

"because he asked me to keep you safe and letting you do this goes against what I was told to do"

Natalia just drew away from him for a moment in time but she didn't say anything at all, just moved away from him. Although after a moment she was getting to her feet and going over to the door so that she could grab the waters that had been set outside the room, and bringing them in. The door was closed and relocked behind her before she was opening up one of the bottles of water and drinking out of it. "You just think I'm ugly don't you....." she spoke in a small voice, not even caring if the blanket had fallen on the ground at that point in time.

"Not really." Sebastian spoke after a moment in time before he was raking his fingers through his hair. Man this night was irritating and while he was intoxicated he wasn't super drunk to the point where he couldn't think clearly. Which was probably a good thing at that point in time.

In the ballroom.... things had gotten a little out of control. It seemed like everybody's drinks had been spiked with something to put them to sleep. Although it was probably a good thing that Alexander and his friend had stepped out onto the balcony for a brief little bit when drinks were being given out. Daenerys had been sipping at a spiked glass of water, and had been in the process of heading to the baloney to see what the guys were up to. Although walking is when she noticed the sudden blurry vision which had her wondering what the hell was going on. Getting to the doors that lead outside was about as far as she had gotten before the glass was falling out of her hand and onto the ground, shattering.

this alerted Alexander to the face that something was wrong and he scooped her up and moved to a darker area and settled on the couch so that they were mostly hidden from view. he then positioned her so it looked like they were doing more than just resting.

Oliver walked over and yanked the water from her tossing it across the room "the drinks are drugged quit drinking them" Oliver didn't even respond to her earlier comment since it was pointless and he didn't even see her that way

"you are really no fun" Thea pouted from where she was and then turned her head away from him

"Hey!" Natalia exclaimed when he was taking the water away from her and tossing it across the room, although the look of irritation actually had her stepping away for a brief moment in time. "They were sealed bottles of water you dummy!" she spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a huff and walking around him to go back to the bed. Although that was about when the drug did start to hit her....although if anything it was just something to amp of the sex drive.

Daenerys had been using the door for support, fighting against the drug. Although that is about when Alexander came over and she found herself being picked up. "Everything is spinny and blurry...." she mumbled.

"there are such things as needles and given the fact that our drinks earlier were drugged I don't trust anything" Oliver looked at her from where he was standing and huffed a little.

"just rest no I have one no one will suspect a thing or be able to hurt you" Alexander wrapped his arm around her and just watched as everyone who was wearing a mask was having their masks pulled off and pictures taken of their faces

Obviously they were still trying to find the Black King at that point in time as well, shame the host never seemed to realize that he had already sent the Black King off to a room, that was now locked against those wanting to enter. Daenerys did end up passing out in the end though.

Natalia just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "You are a party pooper." Although she was giving a faint giggle before she was getting close to him and grabbing his cock in her hand. "Oliver.... lets have sex." she cooed after a moment in time.

Oliver hissed when she grabbed him but by then the drug had fully hit him and after saying fuck it her picked her up and carried her to the bed where he dropped her down and then moved over her.

Thea got up from the bed and grabbed one of the bottles of water and then tossed one at him "here maybe this will put you in a better mood"

Natalia just looked at him although was giving a startled shriek when he was picking her up and dropping her on the bed. This just had her looking up at him as he moved over her which had her tilting her head a bit towards him. "Oliver.... I want you....." she cooed before she was spreading her legs, leaving her shaved pussy exposed and open for him to take.

Sebastian looked at her for a moment before he was snagging up the water and opening it up, and drinking some of it.

Oliver let out a small growl and after settling over her properly he pushed into her ignoring the little voice in the back of his head

Thea twisted the cap off of her own and took a drink leaning back against the counter. unlike him she had completely stripped off her clothes and was walking around bare as the day she had been born

Natalia was giving a sharp gasp as he was all of a sudden shoving inside of her, having not been expecting that at all. Although it wasn't long before a small moan was escaping her lips.

Sebastian just took another swig out of his water although he was giving a small frown before he was just examining the bottle of water. Something was bothering him, although he wasn't quite sure what.

Oliver grumbled and started to move slowly inside of her.

Thea finished her first bottle off and then opened another one and took a swig of it

Natalia just giggled as she looked up at him before wrapping her arms around his neck, drawing him closer to her. "Oliver...." she cooed with a sweet smile.

"Nat" Oliver leaned down and kissed her to taste what he always felt was forbidden to him because of how close he was to her brother.

the few swigs of water Sebastian had taken would affect him like it was the others but for Thea it would be a lot more pronounced as she was halfway through her water before she put a hand to her head and swayed a little as the drug kicked in and she slowly started to feel warm and wet between her legs. this caused her to shift lightly as if trying to ease the sensation.

Oliver deepened the kiss as he moved slowly into her the whole time he was drawing it out and slowly tormenting her as well

"You alright?" was all Sebastian could question as he took another few sips of his water. Sure he felt something but not as strongly as Thea probably because he was sipping at the water. One never chugged water when they were drunk.

Natalia just moaned into his mouth before wrapping her legs around his waist, drawing him closer to her.

"yea just feeling a little warm that is all" Thea didn't want to tell him she was feeling horny since they weren't like that with each other.

Oliver lifted Nats hips a bit more to get better access to her

Back
Top Bottom