Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"well, that is a bunch of bull shit" Thea then looked at Nat before asking "so what did he say to you?" Thea was interested in knowing what the male had said to Dany

Daenerys looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "Basically that Alex would never do something like that. But it was the tone of his voice that made it seem like he was accusing me of lying." "I told him he got to explain to Oliver why he was making that accusation. The male, Alex, did state that he didn't remember anything that happened, and that he would make it up to her if he had done something to her. But... that isn't enough."

"it could be he hurt her but he is offering to let you do whatever you want to him to try and make up for it I say use it girl. give him more time to heal before beatign the living shit out of him but make him your slave basically he does what you tell him to when you tell him to and watch find what makes him uncomfortable and use it against him" thea was a little vindictive when it came to her friends

Daenerys looked towards Thea for a moment in time although it was Natalia spoke, "Woah that is harsh..... I love it." With that the three of them were venturing back into the room and Natalia was going over to where Oliver was at. Sebastian was sitting at the table still, sipping at his drink and was gesturing to the drink that he had gotten for Thea as well.

Thea looked at her with a smile and then hugged her friend "get him back for what he did to you and then go after the stupid doctors who did nothing to help him and prevent this from ever happening to you" Thea didn't blame her since she knew it wasn't her fault and it all rested on the doctors and Alex. when she headed back to the table she put on a face. that evening she was there acting as his girlfriend so when she reached the table she leaned down and lightly kissed him something she didn't know if she could keep doing. "thank you so much" Thea then settled down in her seat and winced a little when her back brushed the chair. Sebastian had insisted she get his mark on her as well as the old kings to show who she belonged to.

Daenerys looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I'll get my revenge." With that she was walking back up towards Alexander before she spoke, "You will become my slave to make up for what you did. You will do everything I say." After that was said she was turning and walking away.

Alex nodded his head "will do" while he didn't know what he had done and the doctor told him he may never remember but he had a sense that he had really hurt her and he wanted to make up for it as best as he could.

Daenerys was turning away at least for a brief moment in time, although she was quickly retreating back to where the guys were, stealing Alex's friends hat and sinking down in the booth next to them. There were a few peopled that walked by that she more or less took to glaring at as they walked by before she was meeting Natalia's eyes. Natalia was giggling before she told Oliver, "Your sister has paparazzi here it seemed."

Oliver shook his head "they will regret messing with her tonight given the mood she seems to be in" Oliver could tell something had happened but what he didn't know.

while she was doing that Alexander was digging through the bag for his pain meds as his head was starting to kill him.

"More than likely." Natalia was chuckling after a moment in time before she was brushing a few strands of her hair out of her face, and moving closer to him.

Daenerys was looking for a moment before she was getting to her feet and was going over to get herself a drink, after returning the cap. Damn parties. They were far to problematic at time. Especially since there was major hype at that point in time about herself and the band with their most recent concert a few nights ago.

When she returned Alexander looked at her and spoke softly “I know it doesn’t make it go away but I am sorry if I had been able to keep my sanity I can assure you I never would have hurt you” Alexander knew it wouldn’t help but he had to say it to let her know he did feel bad even though he couldn’t remember.

Thea sat close to him and even though she kept a smile on her face she was less then pleased “I get the Black King has to have a partner of some type but what made you pick me” Thea was watching the crowed.

While the groups were doing their own thing a male was standing with a server and he was instructing the male on which drinks were to go to whom. With a nod the server took the two drinks that tasted slightly sweet but had a severely high alcohol content and then took two to a different set of two that had a drug in them

Daenerys looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small shrug before she spoke, "In the end.... karma will come around."

Sebastian looked towards her before he spoke, "Because it was a lot easier at the time. Dany mind as well be my sister, and Natalia is my sister." With that he was taking another drink of the new drink that had been set down in front of him. Oh that had a sweet taste, but he definitely liked that.

Natalia looked towards Oliver for a brief moment in time before she was looking at the server that brought them some drinks, thanking them.

Alexander nodded his head and then took his meds before rubbing the back of his head as it was throbbing with pain.

Thea picked up her own drink and took a sip of the drink and then nodded her head before taking a bigger drink. "this is rather good I wonder what is in it" Thea looked back around and shifted she felt like she was being watched.

Oliver took his own drink and thanked the male while he held on to it for the time being

"I'm not sure, but I definitely agree. It is pretty good. Quite sweet. Can hardly taste the alcohol." Sebastian spoke after a moment in time before he was taking another drink, then set the cup down on the table for the time being. Sure he felt like he was being watched as well, yet again that didn't phase him much either. He was the Black King, there were a lot of people that kept looking over towards them. More than likely trying to figure out his read identity.

Daenerys just watched everybody for a brief moment in time before she was drifting over to grab herself a drink as well. She was briefly distracted by another woman who was commenting on her dress, and the pair of them just got into talking about clothing. Who would have figured that this woman was a up and coming fashion designer, although not many people knew about her at all. "Got any gothic lolita like styles? If so, I can definitely help get your business some attention." Daenerys offered which had the woman showing her a few of her designs.

Natalia just watched for a moment in time before she was going to take a drink although she was pausing for a brief moment in time. Did she want to drink this or not? It smelled like it was alcoholic and considering Sebastian and Thea were already drinking, somebody had to stay sober at that point in time, just in case. So she wasn't taking a drink instead she was asking the server if he could get her something non-alcoholic, if it wasn't to much trouble.

"sorry miss we don't tonight" the sever felt bad that he had to tell her thing but in this case it was true. the male looked at her companion when he touched her shoulder "don't worry Nat I asked Dany not to drink tonight or if she did to nurse one all night so that way she was clear-headed also we have guards here watching all of us so that we are safe tonight" Oliver then dismissed the server since he knew to get something without it in it was going to be rather difficult.

Thea finished her drink and then sat it down on the table and looked at Sebastian "do you not like sweet things?" Thea gave a small giggle she didn't have much of a tolerance for alcohol so that drink was starting to hit her already.

Natalia was looking towards the server when he was apologizing and was just about to tell him it wasn't a huge deal when Oliver was speaking to her. This had her giving a soft giggle before she spoke, "I was just about to tell him that it was alright." With that she was taking a drink of the beverage after a moment in time, reassured that they were still in good hands.

Sebastian just looked towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "Sweet things don't bother me at all. Just strange not to taste the alcohol is all."

"yea that is a little odd but good at the same time I love sweet things" Thea was happy when a second one was brought to her but this one she decided to nurse for a while. she then looked around the room and smiled when she saw some people she knew but at the same time hated

Sebastian was giving a chuckle before he was accepting a second drink as well. Although as of yet he wasn't really feeling the effects of the alcohol, not yet anyways but give his second drink and he probably would start to feel it.

While they were drinking, Natalia decided that she was just going to enjoy the night, despite the drinks being alcoholic. She was definitely a lot like Thea, not having much of a tolerance to alcohol, and was currently clinging to Oliver.

Oliver had his armed wrapped around her waist to keep her standing and chuckled a little "we need to work on your tolerance level Nat" Oliver finished his drink before he swore. at the very bottom of his glass, there was a residue. stopping the nearest server he asked about it and when he was told that it shouldn't he sent both their empty glasses in to the kitchen and then guided her to Sebastian who was nearly done with his second drink "we need to leave now"

Natalia looked towards him for a moment in time before she was giggling, "Well then maybe you need to go out and drink with me sometime. At least then I know I'm safe." With that she was just holding onto his arm although it wasn't long before she was following after Oliver towards where ever he was going. Towards Sebastian it seemed like, although this is about when she felt a bit strange. "Ollie.... I feel weird...." she mumbled in a soft voice before she was giggling.

Sebastian looked up towards Oliver and Natalia for a moment in time before he spoke, "Hey guys." Yeah he was definitely intoxicated as well, and was chuckling a bit. Good thing this party, the host had been prepared for a number of drunk people.... so there were a ton of empty rooms in his mansion for those people to stay in.

"I know so do I just keep walking with me" Oliver looked at him "we need to leave now Sebastian I think mine and Nat's drink was drugged and given how you are acting that your drinks were stronger than normal" Oliver caught his sisters attention and motioned for her to join them

Daenerys had been sitting and actually chatting with Alexander and his friend before she spotted the motion from Oliver. "Excuse me for a moment." was all she said before she was getting to her feet and headed off towards the others. She was declining a few drinks that were offered to her and was inquiring what was wrong at the time.

"Dany!" Natalia cooed happily and was wrapping her arms around her in a happy hug before she was going back to clinging to Oliver. "Unforunately. Since we've been drinking, they wouldn't allow us to leave. A few people have tried, they were sent to rooms upstairs." Daenerys informed them.

"they can't keep us we have our personal guards and driver here as we won't be driving."Oliver then explained why they needed to leave and motioned for their car to be brought around "get your new toy and lets us get out of here before things get out of hand"

"I'm sorry but I've sent all drivers home. I've informed them that you shall all be remaining here for the night. Tomorrow morning right away your drivers will return to get you all." the host ended up standing up and making an announcement to everybody, before he was stating that his servants would show them to their rooms for the evening.
Natalia was holding onto Oliver's arm although it wasn't long before she was accepting a drink from the server that came over, and watched as Daenerys was waving off a few drinks. Screw the alcohol, and now it seemed the servers were a bit pushy about her having a drink. Made her even more suspicious about the whole thing.

Oliver took the drink from Nat and set it down speaking softly to her about not drinking anything more. he already knew that their drinks had been drugged he also didn't like that their drivers had been sent home without their consent "we brought our own drivers so we could go home who said you could order them to go home?" Oliver was speaking for Sebastian since the male was drunk

Back
Top Bottom