Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"Good. Tell the assistant that within two weeks time she'll be taking over this business then." was all Natalia could say as she was messaging her brother. After that she was taking to snapping pictures of Daenerys as she was trying on various outfits, and helping Thea decide what to try on while Dany was changing.

"Okay post these up on your guys social media. Lead Singer of Fallen Angels was in here trying on your clothes. And we'll post it up as well. This will draw people in." Natalia spoke and Dany was giving a nod before she was drifting off to change back into her clothes.

A month later, the store was back up and business was beyond successful, especially after the former boss was replaced with the new boss, who was a shit ton better at that job than the other guy. The group found themselves getting invited to a party, which had Daenerys just looking at the invite a little indifferent about it. This had her looking towards Natalia who was stating that she thought it would be fun. Although she was still fuming over the recent newspaper article that had been published, the one where it looked like Oliver and her had been kissing. Although she had found the person who had taken the picture and told him flat out to mind his own damn business, and not to be meddling like that again. "This party is tonight." was all Natalia told Daenerys as she walked into her room so that they could get ready. They had invited Thea to come and join them, then the three of them could get ready together.

Thea arrived not long after the girls walked in and held up the three dresses she had been told to bring "OK I brought them what is going on that I would need to wear a formal dress" Thea's glasses were gone as they had been told that her eyesight had corrected itself and she now had perfect vision.

"A party that we were invited to. That dark blue one is for you. It goes with your eyes a lot better, than the other two." Natalia spoke as she was taking the pink dress that Thea was holding then was taking the black dress to hand over to Daenerys, who was already in the process of stripping so that she could change.

Thea nodded her head and then set the dress where it wouldn;t get wrinkled and then proceeded to do the same as the other two and get changed

Soon enough all three woman were dressed, and they were helping each other with their hair and make-up. As they were getting ready, Sebastian was getting changed although he wasn't sure how he felt about this party whatsoever. Especially since it was being hosted by somebody that they weren't quite on good terms with. He felt like it was a trap that they were walking into. But at the same time he could afford to not go.

Sebastian was giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "I know, I know." With that he was leaving the room then looking towards the ladies as they came out of their room, and was giving them all a once over. They all looked beautiful as all hell at that point in time. With that he was speaking, "You ladies look amazing."

Oliver looked at them "I have to agree with that statement" Oliver smiled at them all before handing out their flowers

Thea thanked him and then put hers on while they headed for the car

Natalia and Daenerys were both giving smiles before they were accepting their flowers. Soon enough they were all climbing into the car so that they could get going.

Thea sat near one of the windows and just watched as things flew by them while the others were talking she was just thinking. this was the first event she had been to with the new Black King. this had her reaching in her bag for a moment an pulling out a black lace on black fabric mask and fitting it on Sebastians' face "you must always keep your face covered when you go out as the Black King"

"Oh yeah... I totally forgot about that." Sebastian spoke after a moment in time before he was taking the mask from her and putting it on his face. Soon enough they had arrived at the party and they were getting out of the car. Daenerys had gone there with one of her close friends, also a member of their family, and Natalia was holding onto the arm of Oliver.

when she got out Thea linked arms with him since she wasn't a member of the family and worked directly for him it was custom for her to walk in with him. Thea looked around and could tell that many people became nervous when they saw his mask

Sebastian didn't even seem phased by the people that were in the room, just walked in with Thea on his arm. He was going over to one of the many tables, that was empty having already been told that there would be one saved for them. While he did that, Natalia was asking Oliver if he wanted to go and dance with her.

sitting in a nearby corner was Alexander he had seen the group come into the room and nodded his head the girls were all babes and he figured the guys they were with were lucky as hell. when his friend walked up he looked at him "seriously next time take me home not a party especially not the day I get released for the hospital after having major brain surgery" Alexanders hair was gone since they had shaved off to remove the tumors

Who would have figured that the guy that Daenerys was with would lead her over to where Alexander and his friend were at. He didn't know Alexander, but he did know the other male. "Hey man. Long time no see." he spoke and was going to introduce Dany, only to notice that she was actually glaring towards Alexander. "Dany?" he questioned after a moment in time which had her mumbling something under her breath before she spoke, "I have no wish to be around a damn rapist, now if you'll excuse me." "Wait... what do you mean? Alex would never do something like that." the male spoke as he caught her wrist, which had her yanking her hand away. "Really?! Then my disappearing for three days was just a random stunt that I pulled. And I was totally making up that I was raped, multiple times for that span of three days. Why the fuck would I do something like that?! Why would I just up and vanish for three days, especially considering I missed an important photo shot because of this. And don't even be telling me that I should forgive him because it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of the tumors. Blah blah blah. That doesn't matter. Regardless of the fact it was still done. And he is still the one behind it, regardless of it he was sane of mind or not. But wait.... no because of the tumors.... and the fact that he wasn't sane of mind... despite the fact that it was me tied up and shit.... it would be the other way around. It would be me that raped him, however the fuck that works out." Daenerys snapped before she was turning and walking away from them.

Natalia had been dancing with Oliver when she saw everything transpire which had her stating that she was going to go and talk to Daenerys, find out what the hell had happened, not to mention to try and calm her down some.

Alexander held up his hand "Ummm sorry but am I supposed to know you" Alexander was more than a little confused. this had his friend explaining to them both that the three days before he had collapsed were missing from his memories "the doctors don't think he will ever recover them because of the damage was done as it is he still gets confused at times." Alexander stood up but his legs were shaking badly as he still had little to not strength "If I did something to hurt you please tell me what I can do to make it better and try and fix it please"

"There is nothing you can do!" Daenerys spoke in a snippy voice before she was actually fleeing away from everybody, before Natalia could stop her. This had Natalia giving a small sigh before she was rounding on the male that Dany had been with, glaring at him. "You get to explain to Oliver how you just basically accused her of lying about what had happened." with that she was apologizing to the other two before she was running after Daenerys to talk to her.

Thea had seen what was going down and after telling Sebastian she followed after them both knowing that Nat would need her help

Sebastian was looking towards Thea for a moment in time before he was giving a nod of his head. Leave Thea and Natalia to get Daenerys calmed down. They would be able to do a better job than him or Oliver.

Thea soon caught up with them and walked over and gently touched her friend "you gonna be ok" no she wasn't asking if she was cause she could tell that she wasn't but she needed to know if she was going to be

"I'm just irked that somebody I thought i could trust... would basically state that I was lying about the whole thing." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time before she was just leaning against the wall and looking up at the sky, since she had go outside.

Back
Top Bottom