Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Sebastian was currently sitting behind his desk, sipping at some coffee and reading something on his laptop. An email from somebody that they tended to go through for weapons as well. The email wasn't anything major, just stating that their shipment had arrived, and the delivery would be within the next few days. He did look up when the door opened and Oliver was coming into the room.

"just got the call the pervious Black King just passed away and if you wish to the mansion he was residing in is available to be moved in to as his wife has the staff packing all of their things" Oliver then gave her the date of the funeral and that the requirement for him was a mask so that no one knew who the new black king was. it was best for him to remain unknown so that no one targeted their family

Sebastian listened to what Oliver was saying before he spoke, "I rather like the home that I'm at now but perhaps.... we could send Daenerys and Natalia there. They can call that their home. They get a spot away from people, and get their independence, but they are still in a safe area. Thea as well if she is wanting to stay with the other two."

"we can make the offer to them but you know Dany doesn't want to move" Over wanted her to but his sister was often stubborn and a massive pain in his ass, but he loved her none the less.

"She might be more willing to move here. She will still be able to keep to herself, and it is still very protected. And those bedrooms are like mini apartments I swear." Sebastian spoke after a moment in time, before he was stretching a bit.

"I'll speak with her but I can't be sure that she will want to move" Oliver knew they would need to wait until the old kings wife fully moved out before seeing if the girl wanted to move out there or not

"I think it is more she wanted her own freedom. And to be away from all of the masculinity that goes on around this house. There are very rare few females in the group." Sebastian added after a moment in time, a faint chuckle escaping from his lips.

"possibly I don't blame her for wanting freedom living in a gang isn't the easiest thing especially when you're a public figure I just wish she would stop with the self-doubting." Oliver leaned against the wall in his office and then texted both girls asking to speak with them.

Sebastian gave a small chuckle before he spoke, "It is funny that she does doubt herself, because once she is up on stage, all that self doubt just vanishes." Which reminded him that he was almost certain that she had a show coming up here soon as it was.

"true and I know that wasn't how I raised her to be I made sure she was confident and strong but something seems to have changed that." Oliver didn't understand what had caused his sister to change and taken away that confidence away from her. Oliver looked at his phone when it pinged and smiled a little. he would get justice for his sister the list of doctors that Alexander had gone to see but had been denied treatment by had arrived and it was a decent sized list. from the looks of it, he had gone to every neurologist in the city. "I also hope that what I am doing will give Dany some closure as well"

Sebastian looked towards Oliver for a moment in time before he spoke, "I highly doubt that punishing those people will bring her closure."

"it may bring her some you know as well as I do that even if we tried to go after the male who raped her he would get off because of the tumor so I am hoping that this will bring her some" Oliver loved his sister but at the same time he hated that she had to go through all of this.

"Valid point. Hopefully in the end it will bring her a little sense of peace." Sebastian spoke after a moment in time before he was getting to his feet, stating that he was going to go out for his daily jog.

"I can only hope so I hate seeing her so down and depressed" Oliver looked over when one of the men brought him a report on that male who had be harassing Thea and frowned "when you get back we will need to discuss the male from earlier with Thea I'll show you why when you get back from your run" Oliver wanted a little more time to study the report before he went over it with Sebastian. Oliver didn't like what it said form what they had gathered the male had had five other girlfriends and when they had tried to leave him they had all within three months time ended up dead. form the looks of things Thea had left him almost a year before but that fact that she hadn't left her apartment through most of it had made it so she had lived a whole lot longer then the others.

"I don't think that that male will be coming around for a while. Already Dany has made some calls. And you know how many people she knows. Somebody will see him, and eventually somebody will end up showing him that you don't abuse others." Sebastian did point out before he was giving a wave of his hand before disappearing to his room so that he could change. A daily jog wasn't unusual for him, it was how he burned off his anger as well. And everything that was going on definitely had him wound up tighter than a corkscrew.

As he was changing, Natalia had decided that she was going to go and see how Daenerys was doing, although on the way she ended up about colliding with Kyle. The male was telling her that they needed to talk about something important. Who would have figured that what he wanted to talk to her about was breaking up. The life that she lived made it far to complicated and dangerous. "I hope you understand Nat. I do love you but I need to think about my safety as well. I wish you the best. And I hope we can continue to stay friends." Kyle spoke after a moment in time, which had her giving a small slow nod just hiding behind her hair. There were tears forming in her eyes but she didn't let them fall, not yet anyways. "Then let me do one last thing. You said you wanted to move, take some time and think about where you want to go, regardless of if it is a different country. Tell me and I will handle everything from there. The flight, the passport, even ensuring that you have a place to stay. But after that, a job and all of that will be on you." Natalia spoke after a moment in time which had him giving a nod before he spoke, "I'll let you know. Until then I'm going to start packing up my stuff." After that he was walking away from Natalia, who shockingly managed to keep a calm look on her features before she was headed to her brother's office to talk to him. Although the only person that she found in there was Oliver. "Where is Bastian....?" she questioned in a soft voice.

Oliver looked at her and then stood up and walked over and gently touched her arms "he is changing to go for his run, but what is wrong Nat and please don't say nothing I can tell just by looking at you" that and the fact that she had come to the office rather than text her brother to see where he was. Oliver had a bad feeling and hoped that everything would be ok and it was just some bad memories that had snuck up on her and had her a little freaked out

Natalia just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "Kyle and I broke up. He didn't want to have anything to do with this anymore, and I don't blame him. But I did tell him he is letting me help him leave. That I was going to be taking care of flights and housing, and that stuff." With that she was just shaking her head a bit before going over and sitting in her brother's chair, only to turn on his computer so that she could look through emails and see if there was anything of interest.

"Nat what you need is to go and sit with Dany and just relax not work but if you insist on doing something you and Dany need to take Thea and get her a total makeover from head to toe hair and makeup included. plus you both need to try and bod with her I worry about you all after what happened to you and Dany and then Thea losing her sister like she has you all need someone to be like a sister someone that you can truly relax and not hide things from" Oliver walked over to her and turned her away from the emails so she was looking him in the eyes

Natalia just looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "I can take Thea out. Good luck getting Dany out of her room. She is busy song writing." With that she was just giving a sigh before getting to her feet and making a comment that she wasn't really up to doing anything at that point in time. She did look at her phone when it pinged to see that she had a message from Dany. Huh so she wasn't super busy with her song writing it seemed.

Oliver smiled and kissed her cheek"thank you and try to have some fun", unknown to either of them a member of the press was hiding in the bushes and had gotten a picture of them at just the right angle that it looked like they were really kissing. Oliver's normal day to day job just like almost everyone else when he wasn't helping Sebastian was as a producer and actor. while he kept a low profile and wore a wig when filming some people were still able to figure out who he was and this reporter was one of them. Oliver had encouraged everyone to work in the civilian work felid to hid the fact that their true income came from a crime family. While they were talking the male snapped some more photos before he slipped off the property and headed to the nearest media outlet.

It wasn't long before Daenerys was coming down the stairs, dressed in her usual black on black outfit. Unlike Oliver, she didn't really hide the fact that she was in fact famous. Nobody dared to try and fuck with her half off the time due to the fact that she was with crime family, and she had a lot of connections. She could easily fuck up a person's life without even raising a finger. Which was a rather terrifying thing. "Get a new song written?" Natalia questioned Dany as she came into the room which had Daenerys giving a nod. "Yeah and I'll be showing the band tomorrow when we have practice." Dany cooed before she was giving her brother a hug, and the two females were heading out of the room so that they could go and collect Thea.

Oliver hugged her tight and then handed her his credit card and told her to go wild" Oliver then smiled and knew that the girls would be fine since it was still light out and a car would pick them up later. Oliver had also told them where Thea was so they knew where to go and drag her out of. when she saw the girl walk into her office Thea looked at them "what can I help you with today ladies?" Thea didn't know that they had been sent to drag her out of the house kicking and screaming if need be to go and get her makeover. the glasses she was wearing were at least two years old and the clothes made her look like a frumpy old lady.

Daenerys took his credit card and was tucking it into her wallet for the time being, before she was heading off with Natalia. Soon enough they had arrived at the other female's room and they were chiming, "We are here to take you shopping." "Don't be saying no. We could all use some time out, and it wouldn't hurt for you to have a little girl time. Right now I could use some major girl time. Dealing with losing my baby, dealing with assholes, and Kyle broke up with me." Natalia spoke after a moment in time and Daenerys was giving a nod of her head before she was pointing out that Thea needed a serious make over. "You are beautiful but you hide behind those clothes that make you look so much older than what you are." Daenerys spoke after a moment. Yeah she was to the point, but it was the truth, on both aspects. She was beautiful but the beauty was masked by the clothing.

Thea rubbed her neck a little "we can try but I doubt I am as beautiful as you both say" Thea had had a number done on her by her ex but she knew the two females would drag her out of the room regardless. Thea leaned over and grabbed her large black canvas bag and then walked around her desk after shutting her computer off. " let's get this over with then" Thea had a feeling that when she returned to the house she would look different then she had when she left that day.

"You are definitely beautiful, and we are going to help so you that." Natalia spoke which had Daenerys giving a nod and the trio were headed out towards the car that was going to take them to the large mall that was in town. First stop was to a hair salon where Thea would get her hair done, whoever she liked, and they would all get manicures and pedicures.

Back
Top Bottom