Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Daenerys looked over towards the sound of her brother's voice for a moment before she spoke, "I have to do something to keep myself calm. And nobody knows that it is me playing. This melody is a very common thing for one to play on piano as it is. Anybody could play it." With that she was drawing her hands away from the piano although she didn't move to get up at that point in time. Sebastian was hugging his sister as well and questioning if she was alright, if anything had happened. Although all she did was hug him, not really saying anything at that point in time.

Oliver smiled at her "you know as well as I do that I was just joking with you sister" Oliver then walked over and pulled her in to his arms and just hugged her close to him "thank god your ok"

Daenerys just hugged her brother back before she spoke, "Yes I'm okay." With that she was getting up and just asking if they could go home.

"lets go home then that way you can rest and get some decent food in to you" Oliver needed to talk to people abut what had happened and to see what they could learn

Daenerys was giving a nod of her head before she was headed out of the room and looked towards Natalia for a moment, before giving a faint smile towards Sebastian. "Oh by the way Nat I did snag something earlier." Daenerys spoke before she was pulling something out of her boob and tossing it over to Natalia. A flashdrive that she had snagged from one of the computers while they had been at the warehouse. Well a laptop that one of the men had accidentally left unsupervised. Granted at the time Natalia had been out cold, so it wasn't as if Daenerys would have been able to hack it. She wasn't that tech savvy. "Oh....." Natalia's eyes lit up when she saw the flashdrive.

Oliver chuckled "you can play with it later Dany we need to get you both home" Oliver looked at Sebastian while the house was safe their car was rather obvious and it was simpler if they got out of other groups territory before they started hacking in to things that could give away a location and cause problems for them all

Natalia looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Of course I'm going to play with it later." With that she was staying inside while her brother took to heading outside first, just gazing around. With how the car was parked, nobody could really see who was coming out the front the door, perks of the house being the last one on the block, and there was nobody in the house across from them. The two young woman were heading out to the car and sliding into the back seat, sitting down low so that they couldn't be spotted.

Oliver chuckled a little and once they were all back in the car and headed home he relaxed a little "so Nat what all are you going to need to hack that flash drive"

Natalia just looked towards Oliver for a moment in time before she spoke, "Just my laptop. Well unless we are going to the main house then I've got my entire system already."

"yea for the next couple of days till everything is straightened out I wan't you both to stay there not forever but for a few days a week at the most." Oliver wasn't being over protective but after being kidnapped he wanted them both close to them

"I live there anyways." Natalia spoke with a faint laugh before she was looking towards Daenerys, who was just gazing out the window, more or less lost in thought.

Oliver looked at his sister from the rearview mirror and worried this was too much for one person to have to deal with and she didn't need that right now.

Natalia just looked over at Daenerys for a moment and questioned in a soft voice, "You alright?" "Yeah.... I guess.... I don't know." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time before she was shaking her head a bit. This had Natalia thinking for a moment before she spoke, "Lets go swimming when we get back to the main house."

Oliver let out an internal sigh glad that they were staying in the house since there was more security there then anywhere in the city maybe even the country. Oliver texted the guards at the main house and let them know they were on their way "so Nat did you learn anything interesting while being held hostage" Oliver knew that when other groups took a hostage they had a tendency to talk to much.

while the guys were on their way back to the manor Thea was standing outside of it arguing with an ex who was determined to get back with her since he knew she made a lot of money with her work. Thea wasn't interested in getting back with him at all but him following her around made her more then a little uncomfortable

"Not a whole lot, other than that asshole who touched me is still looking for me. Has been for a while. Otherwise they didn't really say anything at all." Natalia spoke after a moment in time, brushing some hair from her face.

"got it and if I could speak to you privately before you both head to swim I would appreciate it" Oliver wanted to see if she could find out how many of the nuro-surgens that Alexander had gone and seen before this whole incident with his sister since he planned on going after them for her rape had they done the surgery he had a feeling that Alexander never would have raped his sister, he would of course speak to Dany about it after he had their names

Natalia looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a faint nod. As soon as they had gotten back, and Daenerys had headed off to her room to change Natalia was looking at the male. "What is it?" she questioned after a moment in time. Not as though she could really swim, but she could lounge in a chair and chat with Dany while the other female swam. At least then neither of them were alone. And usually if they were in the pool the men tended to stay away, unless they asked if they could join them.

Oliver looked at her "we know you were at the hospital where Dany's rapest is did you learn anything there besides the fact that your asshole rapest is still looking for you like why the doctors didn't remove the tumor sooner?" Oliver would of course talk with his sister before he did anything but he needed to make sure first

"Because her rapist had pissed off a different mob boss who threatened all of the doctors. If any of them helped him, they were dead. So the doctor that just helped him.... more than likely has a bit on his head now." Natalia spoke after a moment in time as she leaned against the wall, just pushing some of her hair from her face.

"we will keep him safe since he did a good deed in helping someone who needed it" Oliver looked at her and then patted her shoulder "thank you for telling me now go hang with my sister"

Natalia looked towards Oliver for a moment in time before she was giving a nod then spoke, "Even then it still isn't going to help anything at all, those tumors being removed. Dany is like me, scarred for life. There is no moving past being raped, or in her case held hostage for three days, and violated multiple times a day." With that she was pushing off of the wall that she was leaning against.

"no I know but I have a plan but I will only talk to Dany about it after I have when I need it may not help her heal but hopefully it will help get some justice for her in the long run" Oliver knew they wouldn't convict Alexander because of the tumors but they could go after the doctors and their medical licenses

Natalia looked towards Oliver before she spoke, "Healing from that sort of thing.... takes a while. It leaves permanent scars. Even I'm still scarred, even I still have nightmares....and it has been a while. It took me so long to even trust Kyle."

Back
Top Bottom