Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Oliver then headed to his own office so that he could get started on his plan. while he was doing that one of the other members went to speak to Sebastian about the fight taking place out front since they had come in the back

Sebastian had been in his office working on something when a few of the others were coming in. This had him looking up after a moment in time before he questioned, "What is it?" He had actually just been about to get up to get a bite of food, although that was being halted it seemed.

"sorry to bother you sir but your accountant seems to be in an altercation with a gentleman out front she told him to leave but he is refusing. I would have stepped in but he has grabbed her arm and slapped her rather hard so I figured it was best to come and get you" the guard was more then a little worried about the female

Sebastian just looked over for a brief moment in time before he was giving a small sigh before he was headed out of his office so that he could go and take care of the situation. The sigh was more because of the stranger being at his home, rather than the situation itself. Although it wasn't actually him that really got very far into assisting Thea...nope it was actually Natalia. The female had managed to get the man to let go of Thea before she was kneeing him in the groin and punching him in the stomach, hard enough to send him to his knees. "You were told to fucking leave, multiple times. So I suggest you get lost. Or you'll come to regret coming here." Natalia spoke in a sharp voice. Just then Sebastian was walking over and making sure that the two woman were behind him, a few of the other guards coming up as well.

Thea shook a little even though she had gotten away from the male he still scared her and being hit by him Brough back all of the memories from when they had been dating. Thea gently touched Sebastian already a bruise was forming on her face "he won't listen he never does"

Sebastian looked towards her for a moment before he spoke, "Oh but he will learn to listen." "Nat! Thea! Come swim with me!" came the familiar voice of Daenerys as she walked over wearing her two piece black bikini and a pair of flip flops.

"please don't it will only make things worse" the fear that had been beaten in to her was clear in her voice as well as the shaking she was now doing. Thea just wanted him to leave and not come back t leave her be and never darken his life ever again

"No his punk ass isn't coming back to my home, or I'm going to beat the shit out of him." Sebastian spoke in a rather dark tone of voice. It wasn't long before Daenerys was actually drifting up next to him just studying the man. "You know.... with my contacts.... I could have somebody easily dispose of him." she mumbled.

Thea jolted a little when she heard his voice this would tell him how badly she was scared mentally. while she had nothing on Nat or Dany she did have her own issues that she was dealing with.

Daenerys was already making a few phone calls after taking a picture of the man and sending it to them. "If you see this man, be sure to teach him a lesson. He is a woman abuser." was all she said to a few people verbally.

Daenerys gave a smirk before she was speaking to the man, "You ever want to be safe. You are better off turning yourself over to the police. East Side gang is terrifying, the Black King and his family is terrifying. But never piss off a pop star who has millions of connetions."

Daenerys looked towards her before she spoke, "He will not be able to touch you again. It would be nice if somebody would trust me for once. I'm more than just a singer and a pretty face." With that she was heading off inside after a moment in time although she had decided to retreat to her room, and lock herself away from the others for a moment in time.

Oliver had heard of the commotion and had come to see what was going on and even from where he was standing he could see the fear clear on her face. Oliver wondered if Dany had even looked at the girl or not and if she had seen the fear that was clear on her face

Natalia just looked towards the man for a moment before she was hauling him up and spinning him around, literally marching him towards the gates of their property. "Remember. You fucked with the wrong people." was all she said, and the gate was being closed after she had literally pushed him out and was heading back towards the house. Although her own heart was racing a million miles per hour, and it wasn't long before she was just looking at her phone to see a message from Dany. More like an apology. "Dany says she is sorry for being non-helpful. As usual. And that she is going home." she spoke after a moment in time.

"please tell my sister that I would like for her to stay here for a few days before going home and that she was helpful." Oliver knew that Dany was taking things to heart to easily Thea was freaked out and she took it as her not thinking that she was being helpful

Natalia just looked towards him before she spoke, "I'm not a messenger. And she says she feels like she fucked shit up as usual, when in all honesty.... her doing that will teach that guy to stay the fuck away from Thea. You already know when Dany makes a call like that, the person doesn't stay around for long." With that she was actually messaging Daenerys although was reading the following message from her friend who basically just stated that she would stay, but she wasn't leaving her room.

"I know this Nat and so does everyone else but just like the two of you Thea has issues while you were both raped she was emotionally abused so seeing this probably terrified her. Dany did nothing wrong and she didn't fuck anything up" Oliver was getting ready to smack his sister as she was being stupid when it came to this shit. since every time she helped someone she felt like she fucked it up somehow.

Natalia just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm dropping the topic at this point in time. I'm going to go lounge by the pool after I attempt to find where I put my bottle of pain killers." Where that was....she had no idea. They had just kind of vanished on her, which sucked.

Natalia was giving a small nod before she spoke, "I'm going to shower first then take a nap." With that she was giving a wave of her hand and walking off.

Sebastian returned to his own office and took to going over his own stuff as well. While he did that, Daenerys sat in her room just softly playing her keyboard, humming along as she played. A random tune that really had no words or meaning behind it...yet anyways. Yet already ideas were swirling in her mind, and a new song was being generated.

Oliver sat back in his chair and then looked at his phone when it rang. answering it Oliver thanked the person on the other end and then headed to Sebastian's office to give him the news

Back
Top Bottom