Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Thea nodded her head a little as they walked to the car. when they arrived at the salon and walked in Thea jumped when one of the girls who took care of both Nat and Dany let out a shriek when she saw Thea's hair "what the hell have you done to your hair" the female ran over and grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to a chair first to put the cape on her and then to pull her over to wash and care for her hair so that it would get healthy again

Natalia and Daenerys were walking into the salon as well, before they were chuckling when their normal stylist was acting. With that Natalia was telling the desk person that they wanted to do three manicures and pedicures, and that was all taken care of. Once Thea's hair was done, then they would move onto getting the mani=pedis.

the female looked at Nat and Dany "good thing you brought her to me her hair is in bad shape it will take a lot of work to repair it" the whole time she was scrubbing at Thea's hair adding different products to make it shine and look healthy while they were working on making it healthy. after it was washed she dragged the poor girl back to her chair and with skills that very few had, took the dead ends off of her hair which brought it up from her knees to the middle of her back. the dingy color of her hair was now bright and shiny once again

"Well of course." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time, the pair of them just sitting in some chairs just watching at that point in time.

when she was finally done the woman turned Thea to face the girls "there! her hair is all better I will get all the products I used on her hair bagged up for her and do you both need refills on your products?" with that she ushered Thea over to where they would do her feet and nails

"We hadn't planned on getting refills until next week, but since we are here, we mind as well do it now." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time before she was handing the credit card over to the woman behind the counter so that she could get everything rung up. "Also I have a present for all of you lovely workers. The band is having a concert in two weeks time. I have backstage passes for you all." Daenerys spoke in a coo after a moment in time, a bright smile on her lips.

the workers cheered and while the girls were getting pampered their supplies were being gathered. Thea watched as her nails went from rough and damaged to healthy and well kept like she often got her nails done which wasn't true.

Daenerys and Natalia just sat back and relaxed, allowing the workers to do their jobs. This was a monthly thing for them, and the workers usually got tipped pretty well for doing this.

Thea watched everyone else in the building it was easy to see she was nervous as she wasn't use to this Thea hoped that she wouldn't have to do this again but she had a feeling she would have to

"Stop being so nervous." Natalia spoke in a soft voice as she watched the woman who was working on her feet before she was looking at her phone when it vibrated. Just a message from Sebastian, who had returned from his jog, and had been informed that she had been looking for him earlier. This had her letting him know what was going on and he was stating that he would talk to Kyle as well, and get everything set up, then told her to enjoy her girls' day out.

"easy for you to say your use to this I am not" Thea relaxed went eh female told her she was all done and just needed to let the paint dry before putting her shoes back on so they could head out

"If you want you can go back home." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time which had Natalia giving a nod in agreement.

"yea and your brother would just make me come back something about making the group look bad like they don't pay well enough to maintain something simple like personal appearance" Oliver had said that several times to her and he would bring her back she knew if she tried to leave before a whole new wardrobe was picked out she would be in trouble

The other two woman did look at each other before they were chuckling and Natalia was speaking, "I can definitely imagine Oliver saying that." With that they were discussing which stores that they wanted to hit up next. There were some clothes that the other two wanted to get, so thankfully it wasn't just Thea that was going to have to try stuff on. Natalia and Daenerys usually tended to pick stuff out for each other, and then they would try it on to model.

After a little bit the trio was headed off towards the first shop of the evening, and already Natalia and Daenerys were finding outfits for one another to try on. They even found a few outfits that they figured Thea would be comfortable in.

Thea was having to be dragged out of the baggy clothes section often as that was what she was used to. she jumped when a sales girl arrived and asked if they needed any help or if they were doing ok

"Yeah we need to get her a new wardrobe. She is always wearing baggy clothes. We want to find something that will allow her to show off her body but remain conservative at the same time." Natalia spoke before she was looking over as Daenerys walked out of the dressing room wearing a rather short black strapless dress, which had Natalia giving a whistle.

the saleswoman nodded her head "she will also need some formal clothes and if you doing everything new then shoes makeup and even underwear is a must" with that she was headed off grabbing different items for both day and night for formal and clubbing. soon the female had a massive pile for Thea to try on

Daenerys and Natalia just watched for a moment in time before they went back to trying on their own stuff, although Natalia was more entertained with Daenerys at that point in time. The female was trying stuff on and modeling it off as if she were at a fashion shoot. "Oh I've an idea. Hey Alexis, is your boss here? I know that your store is going out of business from the lack of business. I have an idea on how to up sales." Natalia spoke after a moment as she looked towards the saleswoman after she had gotten together some clothes for Thea to try on.

Alexis looked at her "he is but he is in a really bad mood right now since we are all losing our jobs and it kinda sucks" Alexis relied on this job to pay her bills. while the girls got Thea to try on the clothes she went to go get her boss

"I figured as much but I have an idea. Do realize that we have a pop star in here trying on clothes. I'm sure if people found out that their idol was shopping here.... they would want to buy clothes from here as well." Natalia told Alexis in a low voice as Daenerys was disappearing into the dressing room once again to try something else on.

"true but I do need one thing from your family this boss he likes to force the girl who works here to sleep with him whether or not they are married" Alexis wanted him gone or scared to touch one of them again

Daenerys was looking over at that mention before her eyes were going cold and she spoke, "That can easily be arranged. We'll take care of him, but in return you need to find somebody who would make for a good boss. Nat I want you to start taking pictures of me in the clothing from this store, be sure to get the store name behind the counter in it so that people know where we are. Post them on social media."

"the assistant is an amazing woman and a great boss she would be perfect." Alexis looked at Thea who was picking through hr clothes "your friends needs serious help"

Back
Top Bottom