Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"It said it specifically in the invitation, that anybody who participates in drinking will remain here for the night, and that if they brought a driver they would be sent home. It is for safety reasons." the host spoke after a moment in time which actually had Daenerys looking at her invitation for a moment and sure enough....it did say that in the fine print. Man that was shitty. With that she was going back over and sitting down at a table.

Oliver glared and then spoke "does that apply to the Black King we came as his guests tonight" very few would try to control the Black King but he had to be sure of what was going on. the fact that the staff was pressing drinks on people concerned him. they were even trying to get Alexander to drink even though he could tell he was telling them he couldn't by doctors orders

"This applies to all people." the host spoke after a moment in time before he was turning and leaving the stage, already his people stopping anybody from leaving. Natalia just watched for a moment in time although who would have figured that the other drink that she had had, just the few sips, had a drug that would result in a lose of consciousness. "Oliver.... " she mumbled since he was closed to her and her grip tightened on his arm, her way of saying that something was wrong. But she didn't want to let people know that it was affecting her, at least not if she could avoid it anyways.

Oliver shifted her and held her close making it looks like he was just holding her close to him out of habit "this won't happen again I swear this man will pay for what he did" Oliver knew that they would all have to be put in their place after this event and he would make sure it happened

"Allow me to show you guys to a room." a servant came over to them and taking ahold of Natalia's hand, leading her away from Oliver, already knowing that the man would end up following. Natalia just followed after, her focus majorly on staying on her feet a that point in time. So far so good. Another servant was coming over to show Thea and Sebastian to a room as well.

Oliver walked up and scooped her up growling at the servant to not touch her. Oliver didn't trust anyone there not to do something to her

Natalia was giggling a bit before she spoke, "Ollie.... You are acting funny." With that she was wrapping her arms around his neck and soon enough they had arrived at the bedroom that the pair were staying in for the night.

"not funny but protective" Oliver growled at the servant to leave and once he closed the door he went around the room and tore out all of the cameras and audio equipment that he found

Thea giggled as they were taken to their room wabbling a bit as she did as the drink had gotten to her

Natalia just watched him for a moment in time. Although when he did turn around to look at her he would be in for quite the shock since she had decided that she hadn't wanted her dress anymore. So she had stripped that off and just had her bra and panties on. Currently she was in the process of taking her hair out, or at least attempting to get her hair out.

Sebastian tottered after her towards the bedroom that they were staying in. He had briefly stopped by the table that Dany had been sitting at, and had told her to keep an eye out, and to stay safe. This had just made her raise an eyebrow and telling him that he was more worried about them at the time.

Oliver walked over to her and stopped her "you should leave your clothes on" Oliver slipped his coat off and warpped it around her but he was feeling the same as her and wanted to pull his own off

Natalia pouted before she spoke, "But it is hot, and the dress is uncomfortable." With that she was dropping the jacket over the back of the chair. Although she ended up stumbling a bit and ended up falling backwards onto the bed, giggling a bit as she did so. Well she was more or less laying splayed out on the bed in front of him...unintentionally of course.

Oliver shook his head and walked over to her "the room is cold Nat you don't want to get sick now do you" Oliver was also feeling the effects of the drug but because of his larger mass it was taking longer to affect him fully.

when they reached their room Thea kicked her shoes off and then spun around giggling as she did so

Sebastian just walked into the room before he was actually taking to slamming the door in the face of the servant and locking it, showing his displeasure at that point in time. After that he just watched her for a moment then started to look about the room. Thank god he wasn't super drug to the point that he didn't realize that he needed to look for hidden cameras and bugs, which he did easily enough.

Natalia looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "It isn't cold in here..... it is super hot."

“Trust me it is cold your body is just confused from the drug we ingested” Oliver leaned over her and let his hair fall around his shoulders. Dang was always pestering him to cut it but he refused since he liked growing it out and then cutting off a large chunk and donating it.

Thea giggled when he slammed the door and then watched as he went around the room checking for things

Natalia just looked towards him before she cooed, "Well if you are cold, come and lie next to me. I'll help warm you up! I'm sweating!" To the touch she was ice cold but she felt like she was super hot, another reason for lying down...that heat flash feeling. It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door and if they opened the door they would find bottles of water sitting outside of the room. Of course they weren't opened at all, but there were tasteless and clear drugs mixed in with them. Injected through a very fine and thin needle, that would make it very difficult to detect that the bottles had been tampered with.

Oliver shut the door as he refused to touch them after finding out that their drinks had been drugged her didn't trust anything given to them. Oliver then walked back over to her and touched her again and frowned since she was so cold to the touch "I don't like how cold to the touch you are"

Thea walked over to Sebastian and wrapped her arms around him after he had finished removing all the cameras form the room as well as any bugs "are you having fun" Thea was out of it from the drinks while she was still coherent and would be able to make her mind up in the court of law she legally would not be able to make a sound decision

Natalia was looking at him for a moment before she was giggling a bit before pulling him down onto the bed next to him. Next thing he would realize was she was sitting on his chest, playfully and just looking down at him. "Oliver.... Stop being such a worrywart." she pouted after a moment in time before she was telling him that she should take off his fancy clothes before they got dirty.

Sebastian looked towards her before he spoke, "A little bit." Now that the cameras and bugs were gone he was taking to going over so that he could strip out of his suit jacket, and was putting that over the back of the chair in the room.

"nat you don't need to remove my clothes and I am always a worrywart" Olive was more than a little startled when she flipped him over but he figured it had to do with the drug rather then her being stronger then him plus he hadn't even been trying to pin her down.

Thea gave him and large smile and then spun around before pulling her hair lose and then reaching back and undoing the ties of her dress as it felt constricting at the time

Natalia was giving a small giggle before she was speaking, "Yes I do. You are going to get them dirty if you keep them on." With that she was actually moving so that she could unbutton his pants and pull them off.

"you are a little crazy you know that there is no reason for me to take my clothes off." Olive didn't know what was going through her head at that point

Natalia just looked at him before she was just pulling the pants off and folding them up nicely, setting them on the dresser. "So that they don't get all wrinkled when we sleep silly." she cooed after a moment in time before she was going over and pulling him so that he was sitting. Although that about put his face in her boobs in her doing that.

"they will be fine my dry cleaner isn't picky" Oliver did blink when he came face to face with her boobs and had to pull back on the urge to grab them

Natalia was giving a giggle before she was actually working on unbuttoning his shirt so that she could take it off of him. "Is it okay if I take off my bra? It is super uncomfortable." she mumbled after a moment in time, although she was probably going to do it anyways.

Oliver looked at her "you really should leave it on Nat" Oliver didn't know if he could hold out much longer against the drug and her stripping

"But it hurts." Was all Natalia mumbled before she was taking to grabbing throw blanket that was at the end of the bed and wrapping that around her, before taking off her bra. Hey she was still covered. Although she was giggling a little bit when she realized that there was a slight bulge growing in his boxers. "Oliver...." she cooed as she was actually reaching out to touch his slowly rising cock. Yeah she definitely wasn't thinking clearly, maybe was she was slowly shifting his boxers a bit, so the boner would spring out.

Back
Top Bottom