Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"we are keeping on top of it but someone is hiding it form us and I plan on finding out who it is and reaming them besides I am betting your friend Thea is just and buried in paperwork right now" Oliver then looked at her sharply "well then" Oliver was able to do the math and since she hadn't been with anyone else after the party he was certain the baby was his

Natalia just looked at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Anyways if you'll excuse me. I'm going to get going. Since you are busy with paperwork, I've been enlisted to help with some of the physical stuff." With that she was getting to her feet and walking around the desk to give him a hug before she was heading off to leave the office.

Oliver tugged her into his lap before she could wander off "see the doctor first to find out limitations please I don't want you overdoing it ok you lost one baby already Nat you don't need to run the risk of losing another one" Oliver then hugged her hard "and I am more then happy Nat so don't worry I am just a little worried as well as your brother and Thea were put in a similar situation as we were"

"Ollie. It has only been two months. I know my limits, I know what I can and can't do. I'm not going to overdo it.... and.... losing that baby.... that wasn't my fault." Natalia spoke after a moment in time as she was hugging him back but was pushing away to get to her feet anyways. No the loss of her other child was still heavy in her heart, it had only been a few months since that dreadful day. With that she was just shaking her head then was leaving the office, a couple of the guys standing out there. They were asking for her help with technical stuff at that point in time, now that was something she could help with easily enough.

"I know it wasn't but humor me and see the doctor anyway" Oliver knew it still hurt her to think of that baby but he didn't want this pregnancy to be at risk because of hos the last one had ended

"I will after I take care of some of this stuff." was the last thing that Natalia said before she was closing the door behind her, and disappearing. Off to her workshop.

Oliver then went back to work and started knocking out the paperwork he and Sebastian worked all day and Nat was right there was no reason it should get this bad if they are given the paperwork right away

Natalia did end up gathering everybody together and made it very evident that paperwork was suppose to be given to Sebastian or Oliver right away. If they couldn't be found to give it to Natalia, since she knew how it was suppose to be done. After that she was disappearing to her room and all of her computers to get a few things done that some of the others had wanted her to do.

it took him nearly another five hours to finish all the work but once he was done Oliver got up and walked around only to learn that Thea was refusing to eat and that she had locked herself in her office

Natalia had ended up leaving at some point while he was doing paperwork so that she could go and speak to her primary doctor at the hospital. Everything was in fine shape though and for the time being she could do as she usually did, although she would have to cut out alcohol, and stuff like that. Not like she drank often anyways. Wine was about it, and the doctor had said that a glass a day wasn't going to hurt the baby. She was answering her phone as it went off after noticing that it was one of the others, letting her know that Thea had locked herself in her room. This had Natalia calling Thea's phone.

Thea picked the phone up and snapped out "what!" she hadn't even looked at the caller id when she picked it up or she probably wouldn't have snapped at her but she was also buried in paper work with it nearing tax time and everything

"Thea, it is Natalia. If I'm correct, the last two months you haven't been feeling well, missed your period, been sick. If so.... I know what you are going through. Because we are the same. Thea, it is possible that you are pregnant just like I am. Leave your room and go to my room, I have a few pregnancy tests in the cabinet under the sink in my bathroom, take one. If you are, it more tan likely would have been from the party." Natalia spoke in the phone, although it wasn't long before Thea would hear a startled shriek from Natalia then could hear the other woman cursing and calling somebody an asshole. "Love you Nat." an unfamiliar voice could be heard and Natalia was just mumbling more under her breath. Who exactly had scared the shit out of her? Hers and Sebastian's younger brother through adoption. He had left to go overseas to study a number of years ago and this was the first time they had heard from him.

"yes I have been feeling sick but it is two weeks TWO weeks before the federal tax deadline and I told everyone to get me their shit weeks ago and then just now brought them to me this morning I have close to sixty returns to get put together and filed in the next to weeks" THea was more than a little pissed off at the moment and she was ready to kill people

"So make them do their own taxes." Natalia suggested after a moment in time. "Or give me some of them and I get some of them done as well. Tax returns are difficult. Between the two of us we can get them done easily enough."

while she was talking to her Thea stopped flipping through the papers and then snapped "ok that's it I am going to let you go as I have to go and kill someone" if Thea was threatening to kill someone with her hormones as out of whack as they currently were she would actually kill them if she got her hands on them. after hanging up her phone Thea walked out of her office and headed for the one male who had dropped five years worth of taxes he hadn't filed on her desk

"Thea! No! You need to learn to stop over reacting. Breath and ask for help, for god sakes." Natalia groaned into the phone before she was calling Oliver and telling him that Thea was on a warpath but she wasn't sure who. "If this is how she is going to react to stuff, I don't want her dealing with our taxes at this point in time. Especially if she is pregnant. Obviously she cant control her hormones or emotions, and I don't need any dead bodies in the mansion." Natalia spoke into the phone to him after he answered. No she would take over the tax stuff. She could control herself, even if somebody upset her.
"Oh is that Oliver. Tell him I said hey." Aaron spoke after a moment in time, leaning in close to Natalia, which had her giving a slight shriek again, and he was laughing , and apologizing for scaring her.

Oliver was holding a raging Thea away from the male she had already started to pummel "no offense Nat but I don't blame her from wanting to kill the male given what I just learned but now it not really a good time to talk as I am trying to keep her from killing people but so you know the male she was talking about dropped five years worth of unfiled taxes on her desk for her to clean up" Oliver hissed a bit when Thea scratched him as she tried to get free of his grip

"That is still no excuse to kill somebody!" Natalia snapped and ironically at that point in time she was actually striding into the mansion and was placing herself between Thea and the male. The male she was scolding for his stupidity before she was snapping, "There will be no trying to kill others of this family, I don't care what stupid thing they did. You have an issue with somebody else, you come and talk to me, Oliver, or Sebastian about it. You will not take matters into your own hands, especially out of anger." With that she was looking towards Thea fully before she spoke, "As of now I'll be taking over tax stuff since I am far more level headed than you. You are going to go with Oliver to see a doctor and find out if what we speculate is going on, is the truth." With that she was gesturing for the male that Thea had been trying to kill to follow after her, and was heading down the hallway. A few of the others guys were mumbling that Nat was rather terrifying at times.

"And one should be afraid of Natalia. She doesn't take shit from anybody. Hell she has knocked Oliver and Sebastian down a peg or two many times when they got a little "power hungry"." Came a familiar voice as Daenerys was walking into the mansion, smiling at the others. With that she was letting one of the guys take the duffel bag that she was carrying, and directing him to take it off to her room.

Oliver looked at Nat "take his files from her the work will be a good distraction for her but his taxes well I hate to see how much this dumb ass owes the IRS" Oliver then smiled at her a little from where he was standing holding on to Thea still "you may wish to let your brother know what is going on here and tell him that he may need to return home and soon" Oliver then pulled her to the doctors in the manor since he didn't want to take her to the hospital in her current mood

"Sounds good to me. I can deal with his taxes, I'm use to his antics anyways." Natalia chuckled after a moment in time before she was going off and having the man grab his taxes so that she could get them done. Although she was telling him that it was on him if he owed a shit ton of money to the IRS. It was his own stupid fault for not filing taxes, or having somebody else done them.

Daenerys just watched for a moment in time before she was drifting over to Oliver and giving him a one armed hug before drifting off to her room.

Oliver hugged her back and spoke before she could wander off "so have you managed to get your little slave to actually talk to you?" Oliver knew that Alexander had stopped talking once he started to do as she ordered him to and he couldn't help but wonder if she had managed to get him to speak to her at all

Daenerys looked at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Not unless it is answering questions. But at this point in time, can't do much about it. Anyways I'm going to go and nurse legs now. They hurt from standing all day."

"of course take care dear sister and make sure to congratulate Nat when you speak with her next" Oliver then headed out leaving his sister to ponder what he meant by that. after he got Thea to the doctor he left her in her care. it would be nearly three hours before she would come out of the room with he doctor handing him a large stack of papers that were her restrictions.

Daenerys gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I shall, and I already know. Natalia literally just text me about it." With that she was giving a wave and heading off to her room, and running herself a bath.

Oliver then walked Thea back to her room before heading out to let the kitchen know as well as some of the staff so that they could help him keep an eye on her so that she didn't over do it.

Back
Top Bottom