Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

while she was in getting Dany and her new bue Oliver was talking to the men outside giving them more detailed instructions on where he wanted the car and how he wanted it handled so it didn't blow during transport

Daenerys was sitting in one of the back rooms with a dark haired male, and was currently nursing a few scrapes on her arm from when she had been shoved to the ground. But hey that was better than being hit by a car.

"Hey Dany, lets get going. Oliver is outside waiting. And hi, I'm Natalia, Dany's close friend and "sister." Natalia spoke as she walked into the room, and Daenerys was getting to her feet. The male was just mumbling under his breath but got to his feet anyways. "This is Ryder." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time and soon the trio were leaving.

Oliver watched as they hauled the car off but at the same time he was scanning the surrounding area for anyone who stood out as being too interested in what was going on,

Natalia lead the pair outside and they were going over to the car that Oliver was in, and sliding in.

Oliver stood outside of the car until they were all in and once they were she got in and pulled back in to traffic and headed off "so where to Dany"

"My apartment. I need to change." Daenerys spoke after a moment in time and was resting her head on Ryder's shoulder. He was just wrapping a gentle arm around her and asking her softly if she was sure that she was okay.

Oliver nodded his head and then drove in that direction so that she could change and feel better after all that had happened. while he was driving Thea was leaning back in the seat she had gotten in first class on her way back to the states as she made plans for moving out of the manor and simply working for them in a satalite way and not having to even bother with Sebastian and the others

Last edited:
Natalia just looked back at the pair for a moment in time before glancing at her phone when she got a message. Just somebody letting them know that they had gotten the car and it was being transported as they spoke.

Daenerys was climbing out of the car and Ryder was following after her, the pair of them disappearing inside the apartment complex at that point in time. Natalia was busy looking at a few tings on her phone at that point in time, just looking at a few records that she had access to.

"so what are you looking at Nat" Oliver looked over at her and wondered what she was looking at that had he so very well occupied.

Natalia looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Not a whole lot, just some files that I had gotten access to, and information about Dany's upcoming tour."

"I didn't hack into anything this time, I got files sent to me this time." Natalia spoke with a faint chuckle after that point in time.

Oliver chuckled "probably because the company was sick of you hacking in to them" Oliver texted his sister to see if she needed to be driven anywhere else or if they were good to head out

Natalia was looking at him for a moment in time before she stuck out her tongue and spoke, "Nah this information I always get. Besides if I hack.... you don't know."

Natalia looked at him before she pouted and spoke, "You wound me, Oliver." With that she was locking her phone before looking at the message from Daenerys on Oliver's phone, which was basically telling him that she would be good for the evening. "Oh by the way, are you busy tomorrow at two?" she questioned Oliver after a moment in time.

Oliver looked at her "you know it is true when you get into a file you shouldn't be in you get this little grin on your face which to those of us who know you is a dead give away that you have been hacking as for tomorrow at two n I am open why"

"Good because you are coming with me. I have a doctor's appointment." Natalia spoke after a moment in time before she was leaning back in her seat and commenting that they should stop somewhere to get some food.

Oliver nodded his head “will do and what would you like to eat” they would pass several different places on their way back to the house so he figured she could choose

"Anything is fine by me.... although I'm kind of craving Chinese food." Natalia commented after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom