Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

Natalia was giving a faint giggle before she was taking another sip of her water, although it wasn't long before her attention was turning towards a couple of rowdy guys that came in. People that were always causing problems for the owners, rude little pricks.

Oliver looked over as well and frowned the owners had told him about them but this was the first time he had seen them. "well looks like things may get interesting so much for a quite lunch"

Natalia was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "They are always causing problems." Already they seemed to be harassing the poor waitress, who already looked ready to start crying or something. This actually had Natalia giving a sigh before she was getting up and walking over to speak to the waitress as well, completely dismissing them and asking the woman if she could get a pop instead of just her water. "Oh I'm sorry.... I didn't think that what you guys wanted was important, with how rude and obnoxious you were being and all." Natalia spoke after one of them retorted that they had been speaking to the waitress.

Natalia just ignored them after that, up until they said something else. This had her brushing some hair out of her face before she spoke "I would be careful how you speak to me, you don't know who I have as allies. And how many of them are here."

Oliver shifted it was slight and Nat would notice it but the males wouldn't as they were not use to seeing him move. to quote a book he liked he moved like a big specter cat and he was more than ready to pounce

Natalia had seen him shift slightly, and a few of the men were just studying everybody that was in the place at the time. Even if they had seen Oliver move at all, she knew that they wouldn't think anything of it at the time. "Shut the fuck up you damn bitch." one of the guys spoke and actually went to punch her, would have succeeded had she not moved backwards.

this stunt had Oliver up and out of his seat in seconds and over to them knocking the male down with ease before he turned on the others "get out and never set foot in this building ever again. Oliver shifted his wrist just right and exposed the make Sebastian had given him telling these males he was dangerous and not someone to mess with ever

Natalia just watched for a moment in time before she was looking towards the door at a familiar whistle. Seemed like Sebastian was there as well, and the men were running out of the place even faster.

Oliver then moved and looked at Nat "I know they didn't hit you but your ok yes?" Oliver just liked to be sure and since her brother was there they could handle birthday detailsk

"Yeah I'm okay." Natalia spoke after a moment in time then she was going over and gave Sebastian a hug, before drawing him over to sit with them so that they could get the birthday discussion out of the way.

Oliver walked back over with them and sat down "would you like something to eat while here Sebastian?" Oliver figured if he was there he may as well eat

Sebastian gave a shake of his head and spoke, "No thanks, I had something to eat before I came here." "A small sandwich doesn't count as food." Natalia spoke after a moment in time and was just giving him a look, which had him just mumbling a bit under his breath.

"I don't want to do anything for my birthday." Sebastian mumbled after a moment in time, and was just shaking his head. Nope he wanted nothing to do with that party stuff whatsoever. Although he was going quiet so that Natalia could speak when she put a finger to her lips. "I'm thinking two parties. The first one will be just for family, we are thinking here. And then the other will be for the King." she spoke after a moment in time.

Oliver nodded his head "Nat had a good idea where the family one will be small but as the King you kinda have to have a big party but thankfully you have a mask to wear"

Sebastian just mumbled under his breath how had disliked parties, but at least at the family one he could do whatever. It was kind of customary for the Black King to have some huge ass party. How annoying. With that he was letting out a sigh and speaking, "Fine."

"don't look so down Sebastian the family one is going to be great and simple and leave the Black King party to Nat and me and you won't totally hate it" Oliver knew he wouldn't like it but he wouldn't totally hate the party since it would fall in to the area of things he did like

Sebastian just gave a small sigh before he spoke, "Okay okay." With that he was giving a shrug before deciding that he was going to order some food as well, mind as well since he was there.

The waitress came over and spoke with Sebastian, getting his order and was soon enough heading off to let the cook know that he had another order.

Sebastian just gave a small mumbled before he spoke, "You know I change my mind.... I don't want a party." This had Natalia looking over before she was shaking her head and spoke, 'Too bad, we are having one."

Oliver chuckled when his sister told him otherwise since having a party was something they all did for their birthdays no matter what. while they were waiting and working out details Oliver was getting updates on locations about a few people he wanted found

Natalia and Sebastian were actually bickering about the whole thing, a conversation that Oliver was better off staying out of at that point in time. And it was definitely something that he was losing at that point in time, actually gave up trying to argue after a while.

Back
Top Bottom