Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken (Guardian and LunarWolf)

"Because your help is needed. Last time and you can consider yourself free." Daenerys spoke as she was heading outside and sliding into the car passenger side. "You sure this is a good idea, Dany?" Giovanni questioned the woman which had her looking over. "I have a better chance of getting in to rescue him. And if Alex doesn't want to help, then I'll go alone. I'll use some of those other connections I have if needed." She spoke and was grabbing the handle as the male peeled out of the garage.

Alex growled and then hung up once she sent him the location she needed his at he would head there only because he wanted to be out of her debt.

Daenerys was texting him the address where they would be meeting before she was slipping into the backseat of the car to change. Yeah this wasn't her first time at one of these markets, as a buyer. It was always easier when she had a guy with her, more believable. And since most people didnt know Alexander at all. "You be careful. Oliver is going to kill somebody if anything happens to you again." Giovanni spoke. Daenerys finished lacing up her heeled boots and was sliding knives into hidden sheathes. "You be able to run in those?" He questioned which had her snickering and commenting she could run better in heels than in regular shoes.

Alexander arrived on a motorcycle and then climbed off of his bike after putting it into park and turned it off. Axelander pulled his helmet off and secured it ot the back of his bike before walking over to the cark and knocking on the roof of it to let her know her was there

Giovanni was jumping a bit st the knock and was getting out of the car. Soon enough Daenerys was climbing out of the car, but one wouldn't really recognize her. Orange hair was hidden beneath a black wig, which was pulled up into a tight ponytail. She had in a pair of blue contacts and she wore a pair of ripped jeans, and a red and black crop top along with her heels. The usual look that she took when she was at this place. "Damn Dany." Giovanni whistled and she was casting a glare towards him before blowing a bubble with her gum. "Lily is the name while I'm here." She spoke, although there was a slight accent to her voice. Yeah she was definitely a singer that was for sure. Able to easily change her voice.

Daenerys looked over at him for a moment before she spoke "Let's get going. Giovanni, give us two hours. If you don't hear from one of us or Bastian, then call Oliver." With that she was turning on her heel and walking off, heading towards the buildings.

Alex followed after her heading in to the building that they needed to enter since he had no clue where they were going or why they were there

"We are here to get our leader back. He for himself kidnap and stuck here. Black market. Nasty thing to deal with." Daenerys spoke as she led him down the alleyway and to a side door which she was pushing open. She walked into the building and was heading towards another door that would take them downstairs. "Password." A gruff voice spoke from the other side. "Open the damn door before I beat your ass." Daenerys spoke, switching over to how she usually spoke when she was there. No nonsense and kind of a bitch. There was a nervous laugh and the door was opened. Funny that the person was a body builder and scared of the female who was like two times smaller. "Hey Lily. Oh I see you got a new guy." The Male spoke. "Ja somebody has to protect the other morons from me." She spoke and walked down the stairs. "Good luck man, that woman is a spitfire and hellcat." The "bouncer" told Alexander.

"you're telling me" Alexander walked with her to where they were going so that they could try and get the male back before all hell broke loose and caused problems later on

The "bouncer" chuckled before he was closing the door and watched them head down the stairs. Daenerys waited for him at the bottom of the stairs before she was entering the large room. There weren't a lot of people there right now but it was very obviously a black market. People in cages. With that she was looking around for a brief moment and soon enough another man was walking up to her and inquiring what she was looking for. "Got anything new in?" she questioned and was blowing a bubble.

Alexander looked around and ground his teeth he hated places like this and carefully without people knowing he set his phone to record so that he could turn the market over to the police. Alex knew that Dany and the others may not be pleased but he didn't care people were not property and seeing such markets still operating pissed him off

"Be careful with doing that. After we get farther in, phones will not be allowed at all." Daenerys spoke in a low voice to Alexander as she continued into the building. No the cops wouldn't even dare to get involved but... this place wasn't going to be open for much longer. Not after they got done with it, especially now that they saw it had gotten worse. For months Daenerys had been going under cover to get information, and now even Sebastian would see it first hand.

"I doubt they will take mine I had a medical condition pop up and my phone is linked to my insulin pump" Alexander wasn't kidding his pump was wireless so instead of having a readout on it, it would send a message to his phone and alert him with it got to high or low.

while they were working on getting Bastian out of the market Thea had woken up and screamed as she had gone into premature labor. the doctors called the house but since Oliver was busy on a call the call from the hospital was sent to Nat to answer.

Natalia had been napping when she felt her phone vibrate which had her grabbing at it and answering it. "Nat speaking." she spoke in a soft sleepy mumble, just curled up on the bed at that point in time.

Daenerys looked towards him before she spoke, "Perhaps. If they care enough." With that she continued to walk along, and eventually she ended up spotting Sebastian although she didn't go over to him right away, Nope she browsed a bit before eventually wandering over and was looking at where the male was sitting in his cage, looking annoyed as all hell.
"Ah yes this is one of the new ones. The leader of a powerful gang. Caught him earlier today. Quite the catch." the man who was "selling" them spoke as he wandered over to them which got Daenerys into talking about Sebastian at that point in time. She could almost feel the death glare she was getting from the caged male yet at that point he really didn't know it was Daenerys.
"So how much can I pay you to give him to me." the female cooed in the male's ear which had him thinking for a moment before he spoke, "The bidding will start at half a million." This had her thinking for a moment before she grinned then spoke, "How about I give you the half a million and I'll go on a date with you." God men were so gullible, especially there.

Alexander raised an eyebrow at that but then looked at Bastien so that the male could see that he was there as the male knew his face but he also made a silence motion with his hand letting him know to keep quiet for the time. Alexander hoped that he would listen and not cause a scene

"yes ma'am this is nurse Aston at the hospital where your member Tayla is currently in residence I am calling to let you know she has gone into premature labor and she has asked for her family to be there as I am guessing she is scared." the nurse felt bad for the female as she seemed really freaked out and refused to let anyone near her until her family was there

Sebastian was a bit startled to see that Alexander was there but after that point he really didn't say anything. Nope he still had a grumpy and annoyed look on his features, at least until he noticed that the cage was being opened. And it seemed like the person wasn't even going to chain him up or anything, just telling him to behave. With that he was being lead over to where Alexander and the woman were standing and being told to behave. Well this day had gotten quite weird. "Take him outside to the car." Daenerys ordered Alexander after a moment in time.

Natalia listened for a moment before she spoke, "Alright..... Somebody will be there as soon as they can." With that she was hanging up and climbing off of the couch that she had been laying on before she was heading off to the office where Oliver was at. Although the door being closed told her that he was very busy so with that said she was texting Alexander since she knew that Daenerys wouldn't have her phone on her. She was going up to one of the guys and asking them if they could give her a ride to the hospital, which had them almost panicking a bit that maybe she had gone into labor but she reassured them she was fine.

"yes, mistress" Alexander then took his arm and gently tugged him urging him to follow so that they could get out of there before things blew up. Alexander felt his phone vibrate but didn't look at it until they were at the car and he had gotten Sebastian into the car.

Daenerys watched for a moment in time before she was watching as Alexander headed out of the building with Sebastian. Nope she was chatting for a moment before she decided that it was time to leave. She had to make sure that her new pet got settled with. With that she was turning on her heel and leaving, heading up the stairs. Sebastian just sat in the back of the car although was quite shocked to see that Giovanni was there. Why was he there? What the hell was actually going on? "I'm so confused at this point...." he mumbled after a moment in time. "Just waiting for our "mistress" to arrive then we'll head home." Giovanni spoke in a gruff voice, keeping up with the act at that point in time.

Alexander was standing outside the door and when she got the car. Alexander then opened the door for her to slide in the back seat stopping her only long enough to tell her they were headed to the hospital and not home as Thea had gone into labor. while he didn't know if Bastian wanted to be there or not Alexander felt he should be.

Daenerys walked over to the car before she spoke, "No we are dropping Sebastian off at home then we'll go to the hospital." Honestly she had really only heard part of what he had said. Something about the hospital first and that was about it. The woman was examining a tear on her dress before she was taking off the wig, and shaking out her orange hair. "Woah.... Dany...." Sebastian spoke a bit shocked which had her looking over before she spoke "Well of course. I'm the best person to do rescue missions half the time." She was grabbing her phone from where she had set it so that she could look at her messages.

Alexander nodded his head and the told Geo where to go since he wasn’t going to argue with her. Unless she told them otherwise he would have them dropped off and then head back out for his bike and then head home

"Dany, you hurt?" Sebastian questioned the woman and she was just commenting that she was fine, that it was just a scratch, nothing major.

Alexander looked back at them and then frowned “you certain? We have to head to the hospital anyway after we drop Sebastian off if it is more then a scratch we can head there first”

Daenerys looked over for a moment before she was shaking her head then spoke, "No it is fine, no need to worry." She was answering her phone when it rang after seeing that it was Nat. The other female was just finding out how everything was going, and to calm her racing mind. "Yeah Nat everything is good, we got him."

Back
Top Bottom