Oddities of Raira (1x1 with Jikkah)

She didn't even squeak, eyes wide and lips trembling. What was happening? This wasn't the Izaya she was used to. He was demanding, cold, like he only wanted what would benefit him. And she found it to be exciting. "You...you said you would kiss me next time...w-well, it's next time now, isn't it...?"

He smirked, it was adorable how forward she was even with him pinning her to the wall. “Of course.” He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her slowly at first; then she felt something between her legs again. This time it was his knee, just resting lightly beneath her womanhood as he kissed her slow and gentle.

She made a soft noise, kissing back and gently gripping his shirt, jumping only slightly when she felt his knee between her legs. She didn't push him away this time, almost like she wanted it.

With his knee, her pushed her legs open slightly, but he didn’t touch her again, only deepening the kiss. It was greedy, and left Ayane breathless, but even then, he only stopped once he felt her trembling against him.

She was, in fact, shaking, but she knew it was because this was getting her worked up. She didn't realize how starved for physical attention she was; was that why she was always grabbing on to him? When he pulled away, she vocalized her disappointment with a soft whine, looking up at him under her long eyelashes.

Izaya smirked darkly at how she had become putty in his hands at just that one kiss. “What’s wrong Hime-sama~? Are you not satisfied?” He asked huskily.

"N-No...Sh-Shizuo never kissed me like that...o-or really did anything except hold my hand..." She stammered, "I-I want more...please, Izaya...?"

He kissed her again, this time a bit roughly, letting his knee move a bit higher, pushing her off up a bit and rubbing against her. He put one hand on the back of her neck, holding her close as he kissed her deeply.

She moaned and cluched the back of his jacket desperately, loving every second that passed. She was dizzy, almost like she was going to faint, not even realizing that she was shifting and squirming gently against his knee.

He could feel her heat through her panties, and being completely honest, it excited him too. He felt his own need building. Pulling back from the kiss, he moved to bite her earlobe. “You’re rather excited~” He purred, pressing his knee a bit harder against her. “Show me more.” He demanded.

She felt hot, everything felt hot, why was it so hot? "N-No, I can't, not here...s-someone could see...p-please just keep kissing me..." She begged weakly, tugging his jacket.

“I will.” Be moved closer, kissing her before pulling back again. “But only if you keep going.” God He was horrible, how embarrassing, making her run herself against his leg. He leaned down, kissing her again, rubbing his knee against her through her underwear, enjoying every second.

She started squirming again, whimpering, "I-Izaya, please, I don't want to rush things...but dammit, I've never felt this good before, I want more..." What the hell did he do to her? She was so happy when Shizuo only did affectionate pets along her hair or down her arm, why was what Izaya doing driving her nuts?

“If you want more, you’ll have to take it~” He moved his knee away from her heat, cupping her cheek and letting his lips stay just inches from hers. “Just take it.”

She bit her lip and kissed him greedily. And that small action was what sold her soul to him. She belonged to him now, she knew that, and she liked the idea. He made her feel alive.

He kissed back, just as greedy, and even a bit rough. After a while, he stopped and pulled away, not wanting to bring himself to full arousal. “Shall we do this again, Hime-sama~?” He asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, I would like that a lot..." She muttered, wrapping her arms around him and hiding her face in his chest, "Daisuki..." She whispered shyly.

Izaya said nothing, he didn’t have to, petting her hair and holding her close.

((So what next, freak out Ayane or kidnap her~?))

((We freak her out, then we kidnap her!)

Ayane was heading toward the front gate to meet with Izaya, blushing darkly as she thought about how intense he was. She didn't notice she was being followed until she was tossed into a wall. She looked up and gasped loudly in horror, seeing Hibiki smiling down at her.
"He's tainted you...you poor thing." He croaked, "Don't worry, I plan to save you from him, Hime-sama...~" He pet her cheek and she slapped his hand away.
"Don't touch me...! I don't need saving...!" She squeaked. He made a low noise of disapproval.
"He's corrupting you...but it isn't too late...you can be helped..."
"I don't want your help!" She yelled and pushed passed him, rushing off to meet Izaya.

Izaya was waiting there as promised, messing around on his phone as he leaned against the wall. Looking up when he heard Ayane approaching, he pocketed his phone and moved away from the wall. “Ohayo~”

She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. "I'm sorry for being a little late...Hibiki cornered me again..." She muttered.

“Hibiki..?” Oh yeah, the new weird kid. “What did behave to say?” He sounded interested, letting her hair momentarily.

Izaya laughed softly, wrapping his arm around her waist as he steered her down the street toward her home. “Worry not Hime-sama, I’m here for you~” In truth, he wanted to see just how Hibiki would cleanse Ayane, but it also interfered with his project; it was exciting.

Back
Top Bottom