To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

Yukimura smiled gently. “I don’t think an apology will be needed, she never blamed you to begin with.”

She swallowed a sob and smiled sadly, "What a sweet child she is..." She muttered, "Even though I..." She stopped and shook her head, "I mustn't dwell.."

Yukimura gently let go of her hand and moved closer, gently pulling Akihime against his chest, resting her head against his shoulder and holding her carefully. “I’m so glad you are safe, Akihime.” He said quietly.

He quickly let go, looking a bit startled. “I’m sorry, it was inappropriate of me to touch you in such a way..!” His own face was beet red, ears and all.

"N-No, no!" She stammered, "It just caught me by surprise!" She looked shyly at her lap. "You...you did say there would be other moments to hold me tenderly when you saved me from Mitsunari-sama...I guess I didn't really think much of it.."

Yukimura took her hands gently in his own, looking at her with a gentle smile. “I did mean what I said, Akihime, you’re such a kind being.” He gently rested his forehead against hers. “I love you.”

She could faint right there. Love? He...loved her? No. She was dead. She had died and this was her Paradise for her service as a kitsune. She gripped her kosode over her heart, her breath almost halting in her throat. "Please don't lie to me like that..." She whispered.

He placed his hand on her cheek to cup it gently, lifting her head with a soft frown. “I would not lie to you, Akihime, this I swear to you as an Onmyoji.”

She probably could die right there and still be happy, "Wh...but I don't understand..." She muttered, "You were always shying away from me...I thought maybe I could just be content to be near you if you didn't return my affections.."

His ears flushed hot and he glanced down. “I felt having intimate relations with you would be taking advantage of you... But I’ve seen recently that that is not the case.”

"I..." She blushed heavily and looked away; why was she so timid all of a sudden? "You could use my body however you wanted and I would never think any less of you, Yukimura-sama. You were there for me when I was in dire need. If you asked, I would give myself to you without a second thought! B-But.." She fidgetted, "That would be too promiscuous, wouldn't it...?"

She was so close he could hardly think, his heart pounding in his ears as he looked down at her, feeling like his face was alight. “N-No... I feel the same way..” He muttered.

She couldn't take it anymore. With his hand still on her cheek, his touch alone was making her dizzy. She moved and pressed her lips to his tenderly, putting everything she felt into it; desperation, love, wanting, everything she had bottled up that she felt toward him she laid out in her kiss.

Yukimura’s eyes widened and he stiffened, but slowly, he relaxed into the kiss, even returning her kiss. His own kiss was a bit heavy, passionate, but not overwhelming. He kept his hand on her cheek, pulling her flush against his chest.

Yukimura felt his heart race at the soft moan she made, slowly moving her back so he was positioned over her.

She gave a breathy sigh, her fingers playing with his ponytail slowly. She jumped when the door snapped open and Sasuke stood there, Masamune sitting back a ways in a panic from being caught snooping.
"I shouldn't have to remind you that she's still recovering, dana." Sasuke scolded firmly. Akihime could boil an egg with how red she was, hiding in Yukimura's chest.

Yukimura sat up quickly, but still kept Akihime close to him, as if by instinct. His own face was bright red. “S-Sasuke..! Masamune-dono..!?” How long has those two been there?

Masamune smiled sheepishly and waved, "Yo."
"I wanted to come and let you know that Minehime is adamantly requesting to see Akihime. Hidemune can't seem to keep her still." Sasuke said. Akihime perked up and looked to the tengu with wide eyes.
"Send her in, please Sasuke-san." She pleaded softly. Sasuke turned and gestured over to someone, Hidemune guiding Minehime into view. Akihime almost burst into tears, moving to hold her arms out to Minehime.

Yukimura let go of Akihime so she could see Minehime, who scurried into the room, though looked a bit stiff. She threw herself into Akihime’s arms, tears dripping down her round cheeks. “Nee-sama!”

"Mine-chan..." Akihime started sobbing anyway, holding the Hotarugusa tight and petting her hair, "Oh, I'm so glad you're ok, I was so worried. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."
Sasuke looked to Yukimura and nudged his head, signalling for him to come out to the deck.

Yukimura nodded and stood, moving out onto the deck to stand beside Sasuke.

Minehime shook her head, unable to speak really over her blubbering.

Back
Top Bottom