To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

She looked up at him and gave a small nod, her hand finding Masamune’s and lacing her fingers through his. “Please?”

He nodded and gave her hand a squeeze as he pulled her up gently and led her out to his room, "You still owe me that master piece, by the way~"

Megohime, still bundled up in the blanket, flushed. “Admittedly... I haven’t painted since that day..”

He moved and pulled her close before laying with her, petting her hair gently, "It'll take time, Mego...but the fact that you feel guilty about it is enough to tell me you never meant me any harm. I'm just glad to have you home."

Megohime closed her eyes and rested her head against his chest, enjoying the tight embrace. “I’m glad to be home..”

"We're glad you two decided to stay so long. We don't get very many visitors.." Masamune said as he sat for dinner one night with Yukimura and Sasuke; Kojurou was out eating on the deck and Megohime was planted firmly at Masamune's side.

Last edited:
“Thank you very much for allowing us to stay, admittedly, the ritual took much more out of me than I expected.” Yukimura said, bowing his head politely as he ate his food.

Megohime frowned softly and bowed to Yukimura and Sasuke. “Please forgive the trouble I’ve burdened you both with.” She said quietly.

Sasuke waved his fan dismissively, enjoying the seared fish that was placed in front of him.
"Masamune would have done the same for dana if any of us were manipulated like that.." He said.

Yukimura nodded in agreement. “I am only glad we were able to return you to full health; I also thank Masamune-dono for such an opportunity- this was my first cleansing.”
Megohime nodded and fell quiet again, picking at her fish to remove the small bones before eating it.

"No problem," Masamune replied, patting Megohime's thigh affectionately, "I heard Old Man Takeda was still recovering from that exorcism.."
"He's doing a lot better now." Sasuke said.

Back
Top Bottom