To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

He sucked roughly on a weak spot by her ear, loving how she trembled against his touch. An absolutely petty victory he held over his other half, but a victory was just that.

Megohime was rocking her hips steadily against his hand, causing a rough friction against her clit as he also sucked on her neck; it was almost unbearable. She moaned weakly, murmuring Shiromasa’s name under her breath as he pleasured her.

Megohime only whined more when he stopped and pulled his hand away. “Shiromasa-sama, onegai..” She started to rub herself against his leg for stimulation. “I need you..”

She kissed his neck, continuing to grind against his thigh. “How?” He could feel her wetness through the cloth of his hakama. “Anything you want..~”

Megohime nodded, almost immediately moving to her knees in front of him and untying the sash around his waist. She gently pushed his legs apart, pulling his semi-erect cock from his fundoshi and taking the head into her mouth, licking the head slowly, and moving down the shaft of his cock.

Megohime worked up and down the shaft, fondling him and trailing licks and kisses along his memeber. She was still shifting though, showing her need for release as she took his memeber into his mouth, taking as much of him as she could and pleasuring him.

He let her have her fun before he signaled her to stop and pulled her back into his lap, "How would you like me to ravage you? I want you to pick this time~"

Megohime wiped the saliva from her lips, cheeks flushed. “I want you to fuck me like the beast I am, dominate me, push me down and take what you please..~” She murmured as she kissed his neck.

She bit his neck, letting her sharp canines dig into his flesh. “Whatever my Master wishes~” She purred in his ear.

He moved her roughly onto her hands and knees, gripping her hips tightly as he pushed into her. He growled and pulled her head back by her hair as he moved roughly, not wanting a single sound muffled.

Megohime let out a gasp when he yanked her hair, the act alone making her legs tremble. She did her best to keep herself steady for him, mouth open and letting out a soft noise with each thrust, letting her nails dig into the wood of the floor. “Shiromasa-sama~!” She called out in pleasure.

Pain shot through Megohime when he moved rougher, but it only seemed to excite her. “Shiromasa-sama~!” She gasped out once more, face flushed with pleasure. Everything about their consummation was pleasurable, even when he bruised her knees and bit too hard.

((what a freak, I love her~))

It wouldn't be much longer before Shiromasa finally finished inside her, his breathing slightly labored. He left many marks and bruises along her skin, muttering something about them being beautiful.

Megohime would continue to do anything and everything he asked of her, from pleasuring him, to simply preparing his meals. As Megohime poured Shiromasa his tea one day, a sudden help from Sayuri startled her, causing her to spill a bit of tea on the tea tray.
“Stupid girl!” She hissed over her shoulder, making the Itsumade flinch and apologize.

It wasn't Sayuri Shiromasa struck out of anger, it was Megohime. He hit her so hard that she fell to the ground. "How dare you waste perfectly good tea."

Megohime gasped in pain and surprise, trying to keep from dropping the tea kettle, but it went clattering across the floor spilling the rest of the tea across the floor. Megohime held her cheek, keeping her gaze down. “Please forgive me, Shiromasa-sama.” She said softly.

She felt blood drip from her nose after the second hit, but she merely nodded, quickly getting a rag and cleaning up the tea, gathering the tea platter and quickly moving back to the small kitchen to prepare a new batch of tea as ordered.

Back
Top Bottom