To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

Her face fell, eyes holding anguish. “I killed so many humans... I couldn’t do it again.” She whispered.

She turned her head away out of shame. “I was newly changed and nearly lost myself, I could not stop myself.” She said softly.

"It's alright, I understand. It was a rather difficult time for you." He said before making a noise, "Where are my manners, I didn't introduce myself. I am Matsunaga Hisahide."

“Jin desu.” She responded, bowing her head to him, her fangs sticking out from under her upper lip.

Jin’s mind was swimming, the blood both nourishing her and poisoning her. She nodded slowly, looking like she was already dozing off, for once in five decades, feeling satisfied.

Jin simply passed him the tea cup as she entered the bedroom, laying down on the plush futon and quickly drifting off to sleep.

It was many hours before Jin finally woke, and it was from hunger. She got to her feet, moving to the door and trying to open it, but found it was stuck shut. “Matsunaga-dono?” She called, trying the door again, only to figure it was locked.

“The door is locked,” She felt shame for even taking the blood from this human. “Please let me out, it was a mistake to come here, please forgive me.”

Jin’s eyes widened and immediately she tried to break the door, tearing away the paper and wooden panels, only to expose an entirely steel door. “What is the meaning of this?!”

Jin beat on the door, screaming for Matsunga to come back. Thee hunger pains were unbearable, at one point leaving her paralyzed with pain on the floor. She would change from begging to demanding over the days that would pass, rapidly growing weaker by the day.

A week would go by before the door opened and the body of a young woman was tossed into the room, the door shutting and locking once more.

By that time, Jin was far from in her right mind, having gone without even animal blood for an entire week, and now a full meal was placed before her? She couldn’t resist. Immediately she fell on the body, biting deep into the neck and draining the corpse quickly.

Soon, Jin would grow used to this routine, or rather, her conscious mind was suppressed. She started to act more and more like a beast, tearing out the throats of her meals and lapping the blood from the floor. She no longer beat on the door, in fact, after every meal, she returned to her bed and went to sleep.

"We will see if Katakura really does care for you as he claims after he sees you like this, Jin-dono.." Matsunaga said under his breath as he enjoyed his tea.

Another week of such treatment and Jin was completely wrapped around Matsunaga’s finger, feeding when he said, sleeping when he said, she was a slave to her own hunger. Soon it was like he had tamed a tiger, no longer having to lock the door at all, she merely remained in her room unless he asked otherwise.

Kojurou had looked high and low for Jin in that time span, each day coming home empty handed. Masamune blamed the other him for taking Jin as well but Kojurou didn't believe it to be Shiromasa's doing. He continued to look around for weeks until he finally found an odd little house nestled in the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom