To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

Jin frowned softly. “There was human blood in Megohime-dono’s bed chambers.” She said, watching Kojurou disappear into the tree line.

Human blood? Did that mean Megohime was consuming human flesh? But why, why would she do such a thing? Is that why she was secluding herself so frequently as of late?

When he entered her room, he saw the blood stains on the window and some on the floor and covered his mouth in disgust. "No way. She wouldn't." He said, backing out of the room, "Mego wouldn't do that."

He knew that she was however; the blood on the window didn’t lie. But why? Why would she start to devour humans, it wasn’t even like she was an Oni or a Kyuketsuki, so she had no natural cravings for humans.

Neither Masamune or Kojurou would find Megohime, or any trace of her, like she had simply vanished. Even the nearby villagers hadn’t seen her, nor had any of them been killed or gone missing recently.

Megohime laid in Masamune’s lap, tears falling down her face. She held onto his robes, crying softly. She felt so betrayed and foolish, how could she fall for such a cruel trick?

Megohime nodded, doing her best to stop her tears, her mind was so heavy, almost like she was asleep. “Whatever I can do to help you... I’ll do it..”

"Still nothing...?" Masamune looked disheartened to see Kojurou and Jin return empty handed. Kojurou frowned softly, his oddly colored eyes holding disappointment.
"Gomen, Masamune-sama...we couldn't find any trace of her. And no more of the villages have reported any disappearances. We may have to go into the city."
"Uugghh. I hate going into the city." Masamune groaned.

“Disappearances in the city should be more likely, it’s not uncommon for the population of the poor to dwindle over time.” Jin muttered. “And murders are even more common, I can scout at night in the city, try to pick up any signs of such activities.”

Masamune sighed and stood, "Well, I better go look my best for the city.." He said and headed to his room. Kojurou glanced to Jin.
"I'm sorry to have to drag you into this.." He said softly, "It must be draining."

Jin shook her head. “As long as my flesh isn’t exposed to sun, I will be fine, but as for fighting standards, I am at quite the disadvantage.” She frowned. “But feeding more frequently does seem to aid with fatigue and weakness.”

"Are you having trouble conrtolling your urges? Do..." He blushed faintly, though his expression didn't change, "Do we need to have another consummation of blood?"

Jin blinked and shook her head. “I couldn’t feed from you, not before leaving for a mission.” She bowed her head in thanks. “I will simply go hunting once more before we go.”
Jin couldn’t deny she was tempted to feed from Kojurou, in fact she could hear his heart beating from where she stood, but now that she was staying awake during the day, she required more blood.

Back
Top Bottom