To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

He didn't look too concerned, "You are so delicate and beautiful...a true work of art. I only know of one way to make you even more breath taking.."

Megohime’s face was burning, staring back at Masamune with wide eyes. He didn’t find her beautiful enough? There was more she could do? She’d do it, whatever it be. “What..?”

Megohime’s eyes widened in shock and she stared at him in disbelief. “Eat... Humans?” She echoed. “I-I can’t..!”

She felt like her heart would tear in two-eat humans? She couldn’t do that... But she did love Masamune, she loved him so much it hurt. She looked down at the floor, tears slipping down her face. “I’ll do it... But I can’t kill them..” She whispered.

"You won't have to." He said, "Jin gets hungry, does she not? Craves more than just the blood of spirits and demons. Tell her I said it was ok." He told her, "Do this for me, Mego...and I won't be able to resist you."

“I-I’ll see what I can do..” Megohime nodded, but still looked a bit hesitant. “I promise, I won’t let you down...” She said softly.

"I'm counting on you, Mego.." He said and headed out of the room. He smirked darkly and made sure his half mask was secure before leaving the grounds.

Megohime had butterflies in her stomach the whole night, how would she ask Jin to kill a human? She only ever hunted other spirits from what she saw, but maybe Masamune didn’t min her killing criminals? She wasn’t sure, but for now she would wait, surely she would find out in time.

Megohime looked up from the painting she had been working on, not having finishing another brush stroke since he had first returned home. Had he gone out again? She set her brush down and moved to find Masamune, her stomach still doing flips from what he had asked her to do.

Megohime smiled softly and moved to take them, smelling them before resting them against her chest. “They’re beautiful, thank you..”

Her cheeks flushed, and she almost buried her face in the flowers. “No, you distracted me, and I lose my motivation.”

She paused, his words echoing in her ears. ”Devour human flesh.” She turned on her heel and looked at the flowers. “No, your face.” She said, ears burning. “It makes it hard to concentrate.”

Her ears became flushed. “Th-That’s not what I meant!” She sputtered, heading into her room and carefully laying the flowers on her small desk.

Back
Top Bottom