To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

“It’s just me.” Megohime said. “Listen... Maybe you did go a bit far with Akihime... Just... Maybe it wouldn’t hurt if you did apologize..”

“I do... but seeing her mope around like this is just... Pathetic.” She muttered. “Just apologize... I’ll... Probably do the same.”

"I'm not apologizing if all you're going to do is be spiteful about it.." He yawned, "She's not pathetic, she's acting accordingly. She got the tar beat out of her and she changed her behavior to fit so it wouldn't happen again."
"An apology should be genuine, Megohime-dono, not because your own behavior sickens you." Kojurou butted in; he didn't sleep much anyway.

“That’s not it..! My behavior? She’s the one who dragged Masamune into it, saying things she had no right to... But now she’s just like a beaten dog..” She said.

"What are you talking about?" Masamune sat up, "You said she said some things and now I'm being dragged into it? What was exchanged and I want the truth."
"When I heard Akihime yelling, it was because Megohime-dono had said something about Akihime's situation before Yukimura found her. And that Megohime had no right to be so rude." Kojurou said. Masamune lazered in on Megohime, scowling heavily.

“Thank you for your input, Kojurou, but you weren’t there the entire time!” Megohime said. “She threatened me.” She growled out as she sat up.

"Threatened you how? What did she say?" Masamune demanded, "Don't beat around the fucking bush anymore." Oh, he was angry. He expected better of her. And here she was, acting like a brat.

“She said I was nothing more than a child with my feelings for you!” Her face flushed as she admitted to him what she had said, clenching her fists tightly.

Megohime felt tears of embarrassment burn her eyes, and she threw her scroll onto the bed before her before disappearing inside it.

In the morning, Masamune formally apologized to both Yukimura and Akihime. Apologized for how inappropriately Megohime had acted toward Akihime and how it resulted in such a violent act of retaliation.

Megohime remained tucked away in her scroll for the rest of the night and into the morning, refusing to show her face to even her master; she had after all been the cause of his shame.
Yukimura would refuse Masamune’s apology, only accepting it if Akihime would.

"Please forgive me and Megohime for how we both have acted. It was unbecoming as welcomed guests." Masamune said. Akihime smiled softly, her bruises and swelling having gone down in the passed couple days.
"Ah, it's alright, Masamune-sama, I forgive both of you and accept your apology. I guess I'm scarier than I thought!" She said brightly. Masamune chuckled softly.
"Absolutely terrifying." He joked.

Yukimura nodded his head, his own fresh bruises and swelling still quite noticeable. “You are welcome to stay, Masamune-dono.” He said. “I would enjoy to continue our training, if you’ll teach me.”

Yukimura did suffer a mild concussion, but that wasn’t going to stop him from training. “I would like to continue as soon as I can, Masamune-dono.” He said and bowed his head.

"Well then," Masamune rolled his shoulders slowly, "Why not start now?"
"I'll go get your spear, Yukimura-sama." Akihime said gently.

Yukimura nodded to Masamune. “Yes please, Akihime-dono.” He said, standing. “We will be in the courtyard.”

She nodded and headed to the armory quickly, grabbing his spear and heading back to the courtyard where they waited, "Here...!" She was a little out of breath, not wanting to keep them waiting.

Yukimura took the spear from Akihime with a small smile. “Thank you, Akihime-dono.” He bowed his head to her.

((When do you wanna bring in Mitsunari~?))

((Ok!))

Masamune had been there for a week training Yukimura, and the young cub had learned rather well. He learned to wield a spear and use it to properly defend himself and Masamune was proud of him.
"You learn fast." He praised.

Back
Top Bottom