To Maintain Peace and Order ¦1x1 with Jikkah¦

“I know what I’m doing...!” Megohime hissed back in a quiet whisper.
Yukimura shook his head, setting the talisman down before standing, carefully moving passed Masamune and outside to the deck.

"Hey, kid..." Masamune called but it fell to deaf ears. He frowned and crossed his arms, "Poor guy..." Akihime pushed passed them to follow Yukimura, not wanting to leave him alone.

Yukimura stood on the deck’s edge for a moment, then looked back at Masamune who stood a few feet behind him. “Masamune-dono,” He got down on his hands and knees, bowing deeply. “Please teach me how to use the sword.”

Yukimura nodded. “As of right now, I have no abilities as an Onmyoji, and I don’t intend to sit back and do nothing.” He said firmly. “Please teach me!”

"Yukimura-sama..." Akihime frowned softly and Masamune made a noise.
"Alright, I'll stay a while longer and teach you the basics." He said, "We start now. Go grab a weapon." He turned and headed toward the courtyard.

Yukimura nodded, getting to his feet and heading to the weapons storage they had at the estate. There were all sorts of weapons; swords, stalves, short swords, long swords, spears- he took the one that felt the best to him, the spear.

Yukimura brought out the spear, moving to stand before Masamune. He had never wielded such a weapon in his life, he never had to after all.

Yukimura nodded; he had seen a few stances when watching the monks who practiced with such spears, and took one. He rushed at Masamune, starting with a thrust.

Masamune smacked the spear to the side and regained his defensive stance, "Again."
"What are they doing?" Kojurou droned, returning from checking on Jin. Akihime looked over and smiled.
"Masamune-sama is being kind enough to show Yukimura-sama how to use a weapon since Megohime-dono's seal worked a little too well." She answered.

Yukimura nodded, thrusting his spear again before slashing at Masamune; the spear was heavy in his hands, but the weight felt good, natural almost.

They continued well into the night until Yukimura couldn't hold the spear anymore. "Good. We'll continue tomorrow, right now I'm starving." Masamune said. Akihime stood and smiled.
"I'll get the eating area ready." She said and headed inside.

Megohime was lounging on the deck, watching Yukimura and Masamune, yawning as Yukimura panted hard. He nodded and left to return his spear to the weapons room, completely exhausted.
“Are we really gonna stay here and teach him how to use a spear?” Megohime asked, looking bored.

Megohime blushed and looked away. “You don’t even like paintings.” She muttered, but she would probably end up painting him a picture anyway.

He leaned close and gently kissed her cheek, "I like you, doesn't that count?" He asked gently, not a hint of flirting in his tone.

Megohime looked up at him through thick lashes, lips slightly parted as she looked up at him. “How much do you like me..?” She asked softly.

Megohime reached out to caress his cheek, leaning forward a bit, as if to kiss him, but she stopped. Her face was flushed, glancing away, but not pulling her hand away.

“Kiss me.” She said it so quietly Masamune could barely hear it, but her lips definitely moved.

Megohime’s face flushed hot, but she didn’t pull away. She closed her eyes and kissed back, gently and slow, squeezing his hand.

Back
Top Bottom