Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She nodded and gently took the letter, moving and putting it in the large file case with the other mass amounts of fan mail, "So what's the plan for today, honey~?"

"Oh, now if I let every single letter that came in bother me, then you would find me undesirable~!" She said as she hugged his waist. In fact, she was actually furious about it. Everyone knew he was with her and happily married, so then why did they bother trying to court him? If it didn't immediately point to her, she would find all of them and kill them.

The thought of women fawning over him made her blood boil. Even worse when the same type of letter appeared again. And began appearing more frequently.

"You dumb ugly harlot." She hissed under her breath as she stared at the return address, "You're lucky I can't find you and end you." She didn't bother bringing it to him, she just tore it up and threw it away. She sighed softly and moved to go find Jackson.

Jackson was relaxing in his chair, watching some tv. He made a noise and popped the recliner back in plsce before he moved to the weight room. He turned the tv back on snd sat down on the benchpress. Having a home gym was convenient.

"Jackie~!" She called, looking around for him, "Where are you, honey~? I wanted to treat you to a nice healthy lunch~!"

He was grunting and lifting, his arms straining under the weight. He was hers. All of him. And now some girl was trying to get him?

She knew exactly why women fawned over him. She was a victim of it herself. But she would do everything in her power to keep him by her side. No one would take Jackson from her. No one. "J-Jackie...?" She called, voice shaking

"I-I was...going to treat you to lunch but..." The hearts in her eyes were beating, "but I got distracted by how utterly amazing you are...~"

"Starving~? Starving for what, Petty~?" He snarled softly. "For food~?" He chuckled and flexed hard, showing off his massive biceps. "Or starving for something else~?"

"Something else." She moved into the gym, legs buckling as she walked, "Something more substantial...~ something with meat~"

"Yeah?" He huffed and grabbed a dumbbell, grunting as he curled. His muscles rippled with each movement. "And what did you have in mind?" He snarled.

She started to shake harder, "I was thinking...maybe I could spoil myself with a large lunch~ something high in protein~ and always readily available to me~"

He smirks and slowly opens his legs. His shorts were tight, and she could see by the outline that he was already half hard. "Yeah? More specifically?"

Back
Top Bottom