Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

When dinner was done, Petty set all the dishes in the sink to soak so she could wash them later before sitting with Jackson on the couch.

"Nah, just making sure that the gym was all set up and safe for tomorrow.. Pretty dead today.. And lonely..~" he said.

Maybe she wasn't actually making a dessert? She would have had to pull it out by now and she hasn't panicked a moment over it. Was it her? It did smell familiar now that he thought about it..

He made a noise. Everything seemed to add up, the gown, the scent, the carrot. He smirked a bit and decided to get up and head into the kitchen.

Petunia was on her step ladder in front of the sink, humming softly as she washed everything. She didn't seem to notice him come in.

Jackson slowly came up behind her, gently placing his hands on her hips as he kisses and nips at her neck and shoulders.

"So.. I kinda got this crazy idea that you might want something from me.." He said as he slowly ran his hands over her thighs and soon up under her gown.

"The scent, the carrot.." He said as he nipped up to her jawline. He ran his hands over her body slowly, one hand slowly reaching downward. "So, Petunia.. May I have permission to pin you to the bed and make you scream..~?" He asked.

She stiffened against him and the scent suddenly grew stronger, when his fingers reached her thong thr fabric as well as his fingers were soaked in her juices.

He smirked. "What, tell you how much I love you..~?" He purred, running his hand gently over her thighs. He got an idea. "Tell you that I would die for you..~?"

Back
Top Bottom