Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She giggled and turned back to face him. The top of the gown rested perfectly over her breasts. "Do you want anything to drink while I finish up dinner?" She asked.

"Ok, honey~ why don't you go relax while I get everything ready~" She said before standing on the tips of her toes tk give him a kiss.

He kissed back and held onto her for a moment before sitting with a nice view of the kitchen to watch her.

She didn't seem to notice him staring as she moved through the kitchen and dining room tl set up for dinner, setting an ice bucket with a nice bottle of pinot on the table with two wine glasses. Was she trying to seduce him? Is this her way of seducing him?

She set a roast on the table as well as a small bowl of potatoes and a bowl of vegetables and some rolls; she set the plates and silverware before turning and smiling brightly, "Ok, honey!"

She wiggled into her chair and sat down, smiling dreamily, "Thank you, honey~ I hope it tastes as good as it looks~"

She decided she wanted to try and test something. See if he was paying attention. She took a roasted carrot and looked over with half lidded eyes before slowly licking the melted butter off one side of the carrot.

So he was paying attention. Good. She took it and slowly deepthroated it, sucking of the butter in one go before pulling the carrot away.

He gripped his silverware tightly, eyes fixed on the carrot. He knew she could take much more. He wanted to see her take much more.

"Oh I'm fine, I promise.. Just uh.. Couldn't help but notice you enjoying that carrot a little more than usual.." He said.

"It's been a while since I made whole carrots for dinner~ sorry if I made you uncomfortable.." She smiled sheepishly.

She nodded and shifted slightly in her seat to get comfortable and he could have sworn the sweet smell got a little stronger.

Back
Top Bottom