Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He roars loudly and continues, completely lost. His knot was throbbing in her hand, his seed spilling from her.

He suddenly snapped out of it and panted hard. "F-Fuck..~! H-Haah.. b-baby you okay..?" He panted.

He nods and slowly laces his fingers with hers before he began slamming hard into her, moaning lowly.

He was a feral animal, demanding she moan his name again and again. His brow was knit tightly in pleasure, his tongue occasionally hanging out, sometimes licking drool from his chops. He slams hard into her again amd again, huffing and grunting, his muscles rippling and bulging. God, in her eyes, he was perfect.

She came just from the sight of him, a sharp gasp leaving her lips as she tightened around him, demanding more from him. Her eyes never left him, loving to watch him.

He howls loudly and continues, bucking and slamming hard into her. "F-Fuck~!! F-Fuck it's so tight~!!"

They continued like this well into the morning, Petunia making sure he was satisfied and then some. They were both worn out by the end of it.

After a good day of recovery, Jackson made sure that they were cleaned up in case they needed to go anywhere. Over the next few weeks, Jackson was scheduled no matches, which meant that he could once again make sure everything was okay at work before he got to enjoy some time off.

When he came home from closing the gym, something seemed a little off when he stepped through the door. Something smelled kinda sweet, maybe Petunia was making a dessert for tonight or something?

"Welcome home, Jackie!" Petunia came out to the entry way and his heart jumped into his throat. She was wearing a sheer white off shoulder gown and a cute matching lace thong. It was very revealing, so much so that it almost seemed pointless to wear it. Her hair had been done, it laid neatly around her shoulders in gentle waves. "Dinner is almost ready, I hope you're hungry!" She smiled.

"I found it while I was at the mall and thought it was cute! Do you like it~? Look, the strings of my panties sit under my tail~" She turned and bent over a bit to show that her thong did, in fact, stop just under her small little cotton tail.

Back
Top Bottom