Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He worked her a bit faster, just trying to get her wet enough. He was finding it much harder to focus, with his snout buried in her pussy.

He kept it slow and steady, until she was finally ready. He then moved to pull away and rubbed his throbbing rocket against her entrance.

He nearly slid all the way into her, stopping when his fst knot bumped against her clit. He was snarling, drooling onto her gently.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes, looking up and seeing her husband hovering over her and using her. She gasped softly, hearts in her eyes, "H-Honey...~!"

He snaps then and there, slamming almost knot deep into her again and again, drooling as he latched onto her breast.

She screamed and held onto him, drooling more, "You beast~!! You brute~!! To use me in my sleep like this~!! It's wonderful~!! Thank you~!! I love you so much~!!"

He snarls lowly and slowly pulls back. "You wanted me to use you like this, didn't you Petty?" He growled, slamming hard into her spot.

"Dirty little f-" he cut himself off to howl as he forced her up and began using her as a toy, his eyes hazy. "F-Fuck fuck fuck I wanna cum so fucking badly." He rumbled, laying on his back amd slamming her down with brute strength.

He slams her down to the base and howls her name as he suddenly erupts, flooding her with a massive load. But he didn't stop. At this point, it had been almost three months since they last had sex. He was a bit pent up. He slammed her down over and over, howling loudly.

He howls and moves her onto her back, bucking and slamming hard into her, keeping her pinned down by her hips. "H-Haaah.. f-fuck, sorry... didn't mean to snap.. you okay..? I-I just gotta... g-gotta focus.. focus.. f-fuck. Fuck, gotta fuck, need to fuck." He snarled, clearly having snapped again as he resumes his rampage, his fat knot being pressed against her clit again and again.

She arched and gave shrill screams over and over, grasping desperately for his knot to stroke and ease his ache.

He erupts inside her again, howling her name loudly. He keeps moving, completely lost, completely unhinged.

Back
Top Bottom