Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He hisses and moans louder, his hand reaching his knot and he began stroking it, panting and trembling as his cock leaked further.

She suddenly pushed his hand away and started choking him down, stroking his knot in her comparatively small hands.

She didn't answer, whether she was ignoring himor didn't hear him he didn't know. All he knew was she would not stop swallowing him almost whole.

He ran his fingers through hwr hair and moaned lowly as he watched, being forced closer to his end rather quickly.

She glanced up at him, hazel eyes filled with hearts as she swallowed to the knot and back, moaning lowly with each bob of her head.

He arched and cried out. "F-Fuck, I'm close~!!" He hissed, and she could feel his knot throbbing in her hands.

He arches hard and grips the frame tighter as he suddenly climaxes, shooting his fat load down her throat.

"Show me." He demanded, his rocket still throbbing, pumping out only a small bit of cum as he watched her writhe.

She laid back, her hair pooling beneath her head as she opened her legs and looked away shyly. Her folds were soaked and dripping with her juices, shivering for attention.

"So bad, honey~ ever since I came home with this new lingerie, I couldn't stop thinking about how much you would love it and reward me for it~" She replied.

Back
Top Bottom