Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Qwindallian (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Bren hugged her back tightly before waiving goodbye. He then went back to his quarters and began to rest making sure to get a good rest for the night. When morning came he worked his way back to where Ruby was staying to see what she was planning for squad today. He then knocked on her door saying "Morning Ruby"

Ruby wasn't in her room, the place was tidy but there was no sign of her. She was standing in the middle of the recruits cabin and had her rife over her shoulder, and her sword on her hip. She was standing there, before checking her pocket watch that ticked along. "one more minute." She muttered, seeing her breath rise from her mouth into the air. Her long silver hair was tied back into a pony tail, and her hat was in place. Whatever she had plan it was surely not going to be easy.

It didn't take long for Bren to realize that Ruby had already left. He decided to start surveying them once again. So he just began to watch from a distance once again. The recruits where now lined up on either side of Ruby awaiting there orders, not knowing what was coming next.

(It's been a while so i can't remember what i've done)

She kept her hands behind her back and eyed each one up. Moving closer a little. "I trust you all had a good nights rest, today will be easier than yesterday as there will be less risk of death." She held back a smile on her face. "An obstacle course has been set up over the top of the mountain. The snow is as deep as you can see." She moved her foot a little to send the substance in the air. After that she jumped and walked over the surface of the snow. "This will pair you off into couples, to get the most out of each and every one of you. The fastest man will be paired with the slowest girl, and we shall work in wards from there. It will promote a trust environment and allow the others to find weaknesses where one might see them. Also to keep things interesting, Bren whom i am sure is watching, will be trying to tag you in the forest." She held out sashes of cloth for them to attach to their belts. "I will be doing the same, if a sash is taken you must return to the very beginning, you slip up or stumble i'll be there. Am i understood?" She waited for them to agree with her before sending them to begin.

It was a long obstacle course, more like a triathlon. There was moving through cold mud, traversing ice walls in the woods, climbing trees and moving over a long drop through branches, swinging, swimming, shooting. It was all covered in this death trap that had been set up in the first hours of the morning.

Their seemed to be a sigh of relief after hearing that today would be less deadly then yesterday. The Squad teamed up in pairs just as Ruby had orders. Though after hearing Bren and Ruby would be trying to get their cloth, fear settle back in.

They then quickly followed her out to the mountain where they long day of training began. Some troops struggled more than others. The ones who where strong enough that this wouldn't have exhausted them, still ended up being exhausted. This was because they had to take care of their less gifted partner. After the scare that Ruby had given them for working so poorly together last time, they dare not leave someone behind.

As the first group able to get past the death traps entered the forest Bren was still 500 yards away. Though he pointed his gun out. One of the lenses on his glasses began to act like a sight as it zoom in on one of them. He then said "Sniper Mode". The blast that came out of his gun was a straight line that completely incenerated one of the couples cloth. "The enemies that will hurt you the most are the ones you don't see coming... hopefully Ruby doesn't mind me playing tag with guns" Bren stated.

Ruby was no where to be seen in the forest, as those that were incinerated cursed and made their way back to the beginning to get another cloth and restart the whole exercise. Ruby wasn't so much hiding at the moment, in fact she was in plain view for everyone to see and avoid her. It was her Schneegeist that people had to worry about as the large spectral tiger made its way through the forest tackling pairs and raking the cloth before moving on. Eventually though some teams managed to make their way through end, and just collapsed there, breathing heavily, and leaning against one another.

Ruby stood there, keeping her rifle at her side, as they seemed to be struggling enough with Bren and her tiger.

Bren continued his assualt buring cloth over and over without any mercy. He made sure that the trainee's would show approite stealth techniques. If they showed even one mistake though he would make them pay. Though it seemed by the end of the day they learned their lesson. Bren was happy to see Ruby kicking her new recruits into shape. Bren then sent a magic message to Ruby asking if he should let the rest of the recruits through since it was getting late or to punish them until they pass out from exhuasten. Usually he wouldn't be asking one of his subordinates for orders but he felt Ruby had a plan so he wanted to make sure she was able to do exactly what she planned.

Ruby sheathed her sword and listend to his message before nodding. Seeing how dark it was getting. Let them through, they'll be cautious on their final run and won't know if we have gone or are watching them. She sent back to him and began to head back to the camp in the mountains, she would find something those that failed the exercise to do later, not tomorrow as they will need to recover. She pressed her finger to her temple and sent a message to the whole camp. "Every morning before i meet you, everyone will do one run of that course to build up strength and stamina and build the trust in your partner." She would send this after the last person returned, as they moved away to their room to get warm and something to eat.

All of Ruby's squad members did exactly as they where told. Most taking a shower before returning to the barracks to each supper. Bren on the other hand went to Ruby and said "great work today Captian Ruby, your squad is going to be perfect." He then reached out his hand and gently took hold of Ruby's hand before continuing "How about staying with me tonight? I could use some company after such a long day of work. Of course your welcome to stay by yourself tonight"

Ruby smiled and nodded as they left, making sure they couldn't see her smile mind. "Hmm?" She felt Bren take her hand and looked up at him as he spoke before placing a hand on her hip. "Are you just wanting sex? I mean i know i was good, but if you want it you can just ask." She then nudged him in the ribs with her elbow. "I'm teasing, yes i will stay with you tonight." She told him, and stood on her toes to kiss his cheek lightly.

Bren was a bit flustered by her question, mainly because he did indeed want to have sex Ruby. Though he also wanted to cuddle, the past 5 months of sleeping all alone when he was use to having someone next to him where hard. Now that he had someone who can stay next to him he wanted her there every night but didn't want to come off as desperate. Though when she nudged him and told Bren she was just joking a sigh of relief came from the man. Then Bren chuckled before saying "You already know how to get me riled up huh?" Though he didn't expect Ruby to lean forward and kiss his cheek. In response he turned and wrapped his arms around Ruby and kissed her deeply and lovingly on the lips.

She shrugged. "You're an easy person to re-" She was cut off by the sudden attack of lips on her own as she raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything and allowed it to continue. She even kissed back and took a moment. "Well that came out of no where." She stated and gave a little smile before adjusting the rifle that was still in her back.

"I just felt like kissing you that's all there is to it" Bren replied before taking Ruby;s hand once again and started to walk back to his room with her. "So tell me how are you enjoying your time as captain so far?" Bren asked as they walked back home.

Ruby followed before shrugging her shoulders at his question, she had very little to say about it. "It is an opportunity to make a force to help the war effort, but there will be a time soon where i and this squad will be called to action." She told him and crunched through the snow next to him, her long silver hair flowing along her back. "But that is all i really have to say about it, is there any criticism you have on my performance?" She asked looking over to him.

"Yes... and that time is at the end of next week. That was something else I wanted to talk to you about. Things are going poorly on the front lines... we have been called into battle. I am sorry I know I told you that you would have more time with your squad before we set out but things are taken a very sour turn.... their is talk of surrounder or defeat among the top brass right now.... as far as criticism, none at the moment just an order... make sure your squad is ready for full combat by the end of next week" Bren told Ruby.

Ruby nodded a little, seeming un-flinched by the bomb shell that had just been dropped on her. "I doubt there will be surrender." She said and pulled her glove up a little and opened the door for him to go in. "Then as of tomorrow there will be less time for moments like this if i am to get them ready a day before the deadline." She said and was already adjusting and adapting her strategy to accommodate the time limit.

"I agree, Surrender is not going to happen. That also means more fighting for us" Bren replied. Bren then walked into the room turning around gently pulling Ruby in with his taking her into his arms "Yes it does mean less time for us... we will have to make tonight special then won't we?" Bren said before pressing his lips to hers and giving her a deep loving kiss.

Ruby let out a slight sigh as she acknowledged everything that was going to have to come, and made a mental note of what to skip and what to do.She felt a tug on her arm as she was moved inside and looked up at Bren, before he was leaning down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms gently around his neck as he met her lips, and her fingers delicately traced along the back of his neck.

Bren moved his hands up Ruby's thighs, then up her hips and thighs getting a good feel off her body. He then began to unbutton the front of her outfit not breaking the kiss. His tongue gently swirled around hers as his lips stayed tightly pressed against Ruby's.

She blinked a little and remained close to him as the kiss seemed to be continuing onwards as she felt him beginning to unbutton her jacket. She smiled and shook her head a little to let him continue with it, as her hands wrapped around his waist. They stayed for a moment or two before she removed them along with his belt, in one elegant movement of her wrist.

As she quickly removed his belt Bren smiled into their kiss not slowing down before removing Ruby's jacket. Then his pants dropped to the floor, Bren's rock hard cock sticking out from his boxers. He then gently broke then kiss "I want you to blow me baby" He said to Ruby before gently sliding his tongue up her cheek to let her know how hungry he really was for her.

Ruby's heavy jacket was removed from her and crumpled onto the ground in a heavy heap on the floor only to be joined by his trousers. She watched him lay down and put her hands onto her hips or a moment before she followed him down. Shaking her head she ran a hand through her pale hair to move it from her face, resting her mouth near his shaft, before she ran her tongue along it and then kissed the tip lightly. She gripped either of his legs, and then slowly took him into her mouth.

As Ruby's Jacket feel to the floor Bren's cock twitched in excitement. Ruby's beautiful body easily got him going every time. As Ruby ran her tongue along his shaft Bren light out a sign of relief, along with a light moan as she kissed the tip. Then when Ruby took him into her mouth he began to moan as he watched her moving his hand through her soft hair "Just like that baby, I want you to swallow my cum tonight" Bren said to her.

Ruby began to bob her head up and down as she felt him within her mouth before letting out long breath as she lifted her head from his dick, and moved her hands to her shirt to unbutton it, keeping it on though as it hung open just covering her breasts and slipped out of her trousers, kicking them off to the side as she moved her hips and lowered herself onto him. She moaned out as she did before tensing around him to give a little squeeze, and leaned down to kiss his lips. "I don't feel like swallowing tonight..." She whispered out to him, as she began to slowly began to grind against him.

The rest of the night was a long steamy evening of sex and romance between the two. By the end Bren had filled Ruby up with plenty of magic for the upcoming battle making sure she had everything she needed. What he didn't tell her was that he was pouring some of his magic into his seed so that when ever he came in her, Bren was giving Ruby extra reserves of magic.

Back
Top Bottom