Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Qwindallian (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Bren smiled when she backed off a little dissapointed as he wanted to make love, though it seemed it would take her some time to pick up on those things. So he just replied "Yes a lot better now I have to go talk to the other captains about tomorrow. I will see you then. So what you need to with your platoon in the mean time". With that Bren began to walk out.

She ran a hand through her silver hair before glancing towards the fire and shook her head. She would leave her platoon alone for now. They needed time to swallow their failure and beat it back for now. Though it didn't mean she was going to be going easy on them. Far from it, taking a position at the desk she began to go through the training regimes she had planed for them and in short she realised. It was going to be hell.

As Ruby back up and sat down Bren just sighed and said "Well you do what you have to... I will be back in my quarters. If you need anything just contact me using your coms device. Meet me in my quaters tomorrow at 1700. Then we will walk to the dinner together". With that Bren left saluting Ruby. He went back to his room feeling depressed. Yes Ruby had helped comfort him but there was still a hole in his heart. With nothing left to do Bren decided to just call it a night and go back to bed.

Ruby adjusted a few final papers, it was nearly midnight before she headed away from the desk and began to move away and thought it would be nice to see Bren before it was too late. She made her way through the building until getting to his room, seeing that he was asleep she tilted her head a little before folding her arms and had a slight mental battle on what to do. Part of her just wanted to sleep, but another part of her felt a little bad for the distance she had made previously. Letting out a slight sigh she left before snapping her fingers as her clothing changed. Her uniform was replaced with a dark red coloured lingerie. Rubbing the back of her head she made her way back into his bedroom before positioning herself on top of him, straddling over his waist above the sheets before leaning forward and going to kiss him deeply. Some of her silver hair falling in front of her face.

Bren was sleeping hard, he had fallen asleep hours ago. Though he was woken up by a nice deep kiss, his eyes then moved opened to find Ruby wearing wonderful red lingerie. Bren immediatily began to kiss Ruby back pushing his tongue into her mouth as they kissed. His hands went to her hips and holds then as he grinding his waist into hers. He then gently broke the kiss saying "Well what a wonderful surprise, you look absolutely beautiful Ruby." Bren then moved his hands up her body getting a good feel for her again. Ruby's body was tongue and fit, her military training and time in the rift had given her a wonderful physique. Though honestly Bren couldn't have been happier to receive such a wonderful surprise from Ruby. He hope in the future she would spoil him more often like this.

She gave him a slight smile before brushing a hand over his head, running her hand through his hair. "Don't get use to it.." She whispered to him before kissing his neck gently, letting her tongue lightly poke the skin there before her hands over his top and went to removed it smoothly and efficiently. She moved back from the kiss on his neck before moving back to take his lips onto hers.

He chuckled a bit at her response before saying "Well we should get use to it.. it will make us stronger" As Ruby kissed his neck Bren let a sigh of joy moving his hands back down to her hips. As she removed his shirt Bren smiled just letting her do what she wanted. Bren was already rock hard so when she kissed him again, this time he gave her a kiss with his tongue rubbing his up against hers as he gently slapped Ruby's firm behind.

She felt his tongue moving along hers and returned the pressure. Pushing back gently on his tongue with her own. she thought it best to not respond to him at that moment, and focused on making the kiss feel better for him. There was the sound of skin smacking on skin. She pushed a little back on him before arching her back, placing her hands on either side of him so she was on her hands and knees, some of her silver hair falling over the sides of her face. "I'm happy you're surprised though.." She muttered and kissed his nose.

Ruby's tongue felt amazing against his, it allow him to taste her. He wasn't disappointed either, Ruby tasted so good. Her lips and tongue where sweet like strawberries. He eventually felt their skin touch and that was when he put one hand up into her bra and felt up her breast. With the other he put it into her sexy lingerie thong and began to rub her pussy, prepping her for himself when the time came. He then replied to her saying "Well a beautiful woman like you has no trouble making a man like me happy"

She cocked her head at him before leaning up to unclaps her bra and removed it to give his hand unrestricted access to what it wanted. She let out a soft gasp as he pressed against her, his hand beginning to rub against her. She smiled though, just a little before rocking her hips back and forth a little as she stared down at him, the light casting a little glow across her pale purple eyes. "You make it sound so easy." She teased at him, before placing one of her hands against his chest and pressed down on his rib cage a little to move further above him. "But well..i didn't just wake you up to play.." She lowered her thong a little and positioned herself just above his face.

Of course Bren took advantage of the unrestricted access making sure to get a good feel of her breast. As she grinding her hips into his hand, bren made sure to stick two fingers up inside her and finger her just right. Until she lifting her self off of him looking down on at him "Well for one you look absolutely gorgeous right now and two I don't think you are the kind of girl who struggles with getting me off, or are you lacking confidence that you can satisfy me?"

Though soon enough It seemed that Ruby had some idea's of her own placing her pussy in front of his face "Oh I understand, you came to have some fun to? Well it would be rude of my not to indulge in such a wonderful treat wouldn't it?" Bren replied. He then lifted his head and and began to lick at Ruby's pussy. He then took his hands and spread he pussy open so he could stick his tongue up inside her. Bren quickly began to suck and lick at her cunt, sliding his tongue all around the inside of her.

She let out a short gasp as he began to lick her pussy and felt his tongue head inside of her. She let out a soft little giggle as he continued to lick her, it was certainly a pleasant experience that he seemed to be bringing with his tongue. She let out a soft moan after a moment and pushed a little closer to his face as she supported herself on the bed frame. She rocked her hips against his face before reaching back with her free hand and went to grab his cock in her hand, reaching beneath his trousers to find it, and lightly gripped his member before moving her hand slightly. She could feel how hard he had gotten, and couldn't help but feel a little bit proud of herself.

Bren rubbed the inside of her pussy with his tongue, just running it along her soft velvet walls. With one hand Bren grabbed onto Ruby's firm behind, while with the other he began to rub her clit. Though as he pleased Ruby he felt her hand around his big hard cock. The feeling of her hands on his cock made him moan softly into Ruby's pussy, he kept rubbing her clit but he removed his mouth to say "Suck me off while I eat you out baby". Bren went right back to sliding his tongue up inside her and doing his best to make Ruby feel good.

Ruby let out little groans as he continued to lick her and eat her out. It was certainly something he had worked on a little. She then perked an eyebrow before pushing down on him. "Oh no if you want me to do that you're going to have to earn it darling.." She muttered and ran a free hand through his hair whilst the other continued to move along his shaft. She could feel the warmth coming off his member and let out a long breath as felt his lips hum against her.

"Oh I see how it is then let me show you a good time" Bren replied with smirk. He then went to work putting his tongue right back up into her. One hand still rubbing and pinching her clit, with his other hand he put one finger up into Ruby's but and began to finger her ass. He then pulled his tongue out of pussy and began to lick and suck on Ruby's clit. His hand that was on her clit now being used to finger her nice and hard.

She widened her eyes a little as he went back to it and let out a satisfied moan as he continued. She didn't mind him doing this and was happy that he played along. She waited a moment as the warmth began to spread over her, and so did the pleasure of his licks. After a minute or so she nodded and turned around thinking he had earned a little something. Moving her mouth closer she began to lick along his shaft before closing her mouth around his cock.

Bren could feel Ruby getting wetter and wetter, and soon after that he felt her bend over and begin to lift his shaft. A soft moan came out of his lips, though once she took him into her mouth Bren began to moan even more. Though he made sure not to stop pleasuring Ruby. Constantly switching between her pussy and clit with his hands and lips "Oh Ruby you taste so good and your mouth feels amazing!"

She let out a little giggle before rolling her eyes, yeah he was definitely a talker. She continued to suck on his cock for a few more minutes just working around it and feeling it get harder in her hand and mouth before she traced her tongue over it once more and looked over at him. She lifted herself off of him before moving onto her knees to be over his cock. She then slowly lowered herself onto him and began to grind her hips against his, her hands resting on his chest.

As Ruby re-positioned her Bren licked his lips in anticipation, he couldn't wait to feel himself up inside her again. When Ruby prepared to lower herself Bren held onto her hips gently making sure to help her steady herself as she lowered onto him. Feeling himself go back up inside Ruby Bren let out a moan saying "Oh so good!". Bren just closed his eyes as Ruby ground her hips on his cock, just taking in the wonderful feeling.

She took in a deep breath and stared down at him, feeling his hands on her soft skin. It was nice almost reassuring that he was there. She continued to rock her hips against him, feeling his cock inside her and gave him a little squeeze. She gave a little laugh at his words, "Mhm.." She then leant forward placing her hands onto his chest, some of her silver hair cascading down and tickling his skin as she nuzzled against his cheek and then kissed him gently, her lips being firmly planted onto his.

Ruby's velvet walls felt wonderful around his rock hard cock. Bren couldn't help but continue to moan out as she ground into him though soon she would press her lips to his. Bren would make sure to return the favor by kissing Ruby back deeply. He then began to thrust himself upwards into her as they kissed. Moaning loudly into her mouth, Bren sent wonderful vibrations through her body as they made love on the bed.

She held the kiss and her rbeath began to grow heavier as she stayed close to him. Letting out a long warm breath through her nose she held the kiss to him squeezing around him now and again when he thrusted up, her body reacting to his movements through warmth and that satisfying buzz at her head. Smiling as she kissed him, she brushed her hands through his hair before resting them on the back of his head.

Bren continued to thrust upwards with strength and vigor as he made out with Ruby. Moments like this is what helped him get through the war. All the bloodshed and death around him, then there was this. Making love to someone, the feelings where amazing and in such stark contrast to all the things happening around them. As he kissed Ruby and made love to her magic began to swirl around them once again making their magic and powers ever stronger. The once dark room now lite up brightly with their magic swirling around them.

She closed her eyes as the light around them began to grow. She moved back from the kiss and let out a slight moan and then pressed down on him, so he could push a little deeper into her as she panted gently. She brushed over his hair once again and gripped the gentle locks of it in her hands and took pressed her chest against his as she smiled down at him. "I guess with this we can't keep ti secret what we're doing.." She muttered with a slight laugh.

As Ruby broke the kiss Bren continued to moan out loudly. Though when Ruby pressed her soft chest against his hard muscular one, Bren wrapped his arm around her to keep her body pressed up against his as he continued to pump himself into her. "Its no secret that we have a bond, so reason to hide it!" Bren moaned out their bodies rubbing up against each other as they made love. This was true though as it was required for everyone who had a bond mate to report who that bond mate was so the military could keep tract of who needed a bond mate and who did not.

Back
Top Bottom