Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Qwindallian (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

She panted heavily before she felt herself coming to the verge, taking in a deep breath she let out a louder moan and tensed tightly around him as she began to cum. Resting her head in the crevice of his neck she panted as she began to come down from it, her silver hair around her, though after a moment or two she brought up her hand and tapped his chest a little. "True.. true.." She muttered and lifted her head a little giving him a smile.

Bren could feel Ruby's pussy convulse on his cock, as she moaned out loudly Bren did the same spilling his seed into her womb once again. As they both came together the magically light surrounding them exploding like a fire work, though nothing caught on fire. They the ruminates of the explosion worked its way back into them as Ruby rested her head on his chest. Bren held her head gently and rubbed her back as he panted. "Why don't you stay here tonight Ruby?" Bren said as he cuddled with her.

Ruby lifted her head a little to look over him before rolling her eyes. "There's only one room in this place dummy... well one room that's warm... you know what i mean.." She added and remained close with him as she moved to his side, letting out a low moan as she removed his cock from inside of her. "Just don't take up the whole duvet." She added as she nuzzled closer to him.

Bren laughed and replied "Perfect than I guess your stuck here with this dummy tonight". As Ruby cuddled into him bren did the same thing holding her close and kissing the top of her forehead. He then chuckled at her reply and said "I promise I won't if you promise to stay close".

"That's kind of hard to move away from you when you're holding me this close... dummy." She said and didn't make an effort to move away from him as she kept her word and stayed close. Letting out a soft breath she closed her eyes and tried to get a little bit of rest before the days events tomorrow.

"Well yes that is the point, to hold you so you cannot get away from my cuddles, that makes me smart actually" He told Ruby. He then cuddled up with her before falling asleep. In the morning he woke up before ruby and made her some eggs and ham, then pored her some water and orange juice. He then woke her up with a fresh plate of breakfast "Morning Ruby, eat up. I will see you at 1900 today for dinner. I have some things to take care of this morning. Enjoy taking care of your troops." He then put a key on the nightstand next to the bed "That is the spare key for my place. On your way out please lock the door. See you later" With that Bren kissed Ruby on the lips and left.

She blinked at the sudden rush of information that she was being given there and just nodded as she sipped on the orange juice. Eating the eggs, she could feel the effort that had been put into them, but... they weren't quite to her standard. Though she didn't expect them to be from someone she had met a few days ago. "Right troops." She muttered and ate the last sliver of ham before making her way outside, pulling on her uniform and weapons. Lastly her spiffing hat. Pulling the collar up to avoid the cold bite of the mountain air she crunched through the snow to a large square area between the cabins and waited for the soldiers to be up. She plucked her pocket watch from her pocket, the silver metal, after putting the key into her coat and waited. it was soon two minutes to six, and the sun was creeping up, the orange sky causing the snow to glitter.

Bren spent most of the day in meetings with generals and other colonels. It was a long day and honestly he looked forward to having dinner with all the captains in his legion. Pretty soon the afternoon had past and then then came evening and Bren was now waiting outside of the near by eating area waiting for Ruby so he could walk inside with her.

Ruby, was a little late to the event but then again she was still only human. She turned up and tipped her hat at him, not remembering if she had to wear something else other than her uniform. Pulling out her pocket watch she clicked it open, the metal sitting neatly in her hand. Twenty eight seconds late. Tutting to herself she snapped it close and then pinched the top of it to wind up the clockwork inside. "So this is it?" She asked, looking at him from below the rim of her hat.

Bren didn't care that she was late, he was just happy to see she had made it. Its not like this was official business or anything. When she asked him he replied "Yes this is it, now lets go in." Bren then reached out and grabbed Ruby's hand and walked her into the Diner. Inside There was a large round table with 4 people on it. Each of them seemed to be paired up. As Bren came up to the table he extended his hand and said "These are the other captians of our legion, Captains this is Ruby".

Ruby furrowed her brow as she began to be taken away with Bren and dragged in with her hand. As she came to the gas lit interior of the place, she hid her distaste for it with a smile and removed her hat from her head. "Good evening, it is a pleasure to meet you all." She stated and bowed her head, putting on a rather charismatic appearance. Though inside she was seeing them, taking in as much information as she could from how they dressed, how they ate, what they were drinking what their uniform was like. All of this hidden with a perfect, simple smile.

The first man spoke up giving her a solute as he had his arm around the woman next to him "I am Captain Barnes!". Barnes was a about 5'9, dark skinned and a had short hair. The freckled brunette who he had his arms around next to him then spoke up saying "Name's Lucy! Nice to meet you!" Lucy stood at 5'8, and hand a slender build. The couple next to them then spoke up. "I am Captain Carter, nice to see another strong woman in our ranks!" Carter was a muscular woman with long black hair, who stood at 6'2. Though it seemed she had the captain next her in a head lock as she spoke, with a large mug full on beer in the other hand. The man who was in the head lock laughed and replied "My name is Captain Rogers!". Rogers was about 5'3, though he had a strong build.

Ruby examined each one of them closely before raising her hand to her forehead in a salute and clicked her heels together. "Captain Belum, pleasure to meet you all." She was thinking that manners was the easiest courtesy she could give them at least. She did grow a slight liking for Carter though, whether it was her attitude or the fact that she had the captain in a headlock, she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "Do you need a hand getting out of that?" She asked Rogers, doing her best to behave and not smile, showing great skill in hiding it. Though Bren could probably sense she was on the brink of laughing.

The captains saluted back at her though Rogers was left in the head lock as he did so. Everyone laughed as Ruby asked if Rogers needed help, soon after Rogers replied "No, no no! If I do I don't think Carter is going to treat me to nice in bed tonight!" With that Carter tightened her head lock and replied "Oh?! I think you would like it if I roughed you up a bit sweet heart! Though I would get jealous if you asked another woman for help!". After some more laughter Bren sat down at the table letting Ruby sit in the chair next to him.

Ruby smiled simply before taking her hat off and resting it on the table. She blew some air out and onto her silver hair to get her fringe out of her face. "Certainly an interesting greeting." She muttered and brushed a hand through her hair out of habit before finally looking as if she had settled down. Placing her hands on the table she interlocked her fingers, before her foot lightly nudged Bren's beneath the table.

As Ruby nudge Bren beneath the table he reached his hand out and held onto Ruby's hand. No one would be able to see him holding her hand, but he just wanted to. Then captain Carter spoke up and said "So tell us a little about yourself? You must be special if Bren choose you to be his Bond Mate!"

Ruby closed her hand around his, and stroked her thumb along the back of his hand as she maintained eye contact with the others. "What would you like to know?" She asked before looking over to Bren. "He just asked me a few questions to see if i was a match, and i suppose that i passed." She answered and gave a little smile before looking over each of them. "Was it a similar situation with the rest of you, or do you know each other through different means?"

Barns chuckled before saying "well I am sure he spied on you enough before talking to you. Those Glasses of his are like Binoculars or a telescope. He has probably been watching you from miles away for a long time." Bren looked away and said "Its common protocol to survey a my candidates before recruiting them".

"That's definitely a change from my perspective." She muttered and glanced over at Bren for a moment before turning back to Barns. "But really there is very little to say, or that i am willing to disclose." She gave a smile before looking at Bren and shook her head for a moment. "Though i am sure you'll be hearing more of me in no time, what about you. Anything you can tell of yourself?" She asked keeping the smile on her face, thinking it made her friendlier than just being herself all the time.

Barns chuckled "Yeah our Colonel is a bit of a voyeur, aren't you?" Bren shook his head "No I am not, I just like to survey things. They more I know the better I can plan" That made the group break into laughter. Though soon after Barns replied to ruby;s question "Well nothing much, I am just your average captain. I like to shoot things and be in charge. Oh and of course I love to drink to!"

She furrowed her brow a little before nodding her head, hearing his response. She fell quiet then and let conversation take its natural course, as it seemed to be that there wasn't much she wanted to talk to the others about. At least everyone here seemed happy and supportive of one another. She rolled her shoulders, after finding the nearest chair and leaned back in it, happy to get some weight off her feet.

Carter soon spoke up and said "So tell me Ruby has Bren already tried to keep you in his room rather than showing you to your own quarters? Has he told you that you have your own place just like his yet? or is he being possessive trying to keep you all to himself! Rumor has it our Colonel is a cuddle bug!" That comment seemed to fluster Bren as he hadn't mentioned Ruby's room to her yet. Yes she had a small place by her squad but he hadn't mentioned about her luxury room.

She remained quiet for a moment, catching Bren being flustered to her side and simply nodded. "I am aware, but my office suffices as good as i can, as long as i can sleep where i wish and get my work done interrupted there should not be any trouble. But yes." She said and gave Bren a brief glance, "He is a bit of a cuddlier. If he tries to be possessive and keep me in his room, he will learn quickly that my tongue isn't the only thing that can be sharp." She gave a little smile, before taking the rim of her glass into her mouth and sipped the liquid gently.

Bren smiled at Ruby's reply and the other captians laughed "OH wow she is going to a hard one to tie down huh!" Carter shouted. Barns then added "Well I don't think he will be able to tie her down! Instead I feel like she would rather do the tying!" Bren shook his head before saying "You don't have to worry ruby as long as you let me cuddle with you enough I will not be possessive" Carter then added "He is saying he is high maintenance girl!" At the Bren finally said something "Oh shut up". With that the captains only laughed more. The rest of dinner went on as such, Bren then walked back with Ruby to her office "Well I guess this is goodnight, good luck with your squad in the morning"

Ruby turned her furred collar up a little to cover her cheeks partially she had remained fairly quiet for the rest of the evening and nodded her head at him, her white hair glistening in the moon light. She turned on her heel to face him before smiling. "Yes this is goodnight." She said and gave him a gentle hug before she turned to head inside her quarters, closing the door behind her with a flick of her wrist.

Back
Top Bottom