Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Qwindallian (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

At her quesiton Bren took a deep breath and replied "I am proposing to you, we have been seeing each other for a little over 2 years now. You know I love you Ruby. Now that I am out of prison, and the end of the war is in sight I want to think about the future. If everything works out I cannot see myself spending it with anyone else. So if things work out in this assualt, I get out of prison. Will you be my wife?"

Ruby stared down at him before she took her glasses of and folded them away to put them into her pocket. She took in a deep breath before brushing some of her silver hair away and shrugged her shoulders. She in all honesty didn't know how to respond after that question, despite predicting it. "I... yeah sure i'll do it after the war. We can... get married." She added, but she had to admit the thought scared her a little. She was a soldier she didn't know what would come to be someone's wife.

At her reply Bren smiled and stood up from the bed wrapping his arms around Ruby and giving her a deep loving kiss. "Ruby, Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me" He then gently caressed her cheek. "After all this is over, I need something to look forward to... and in all my time I spent in prison I realized the only thing I wanted to look forward to wasn't just you, but us together"

Ruby smiled before hugging him back as she rested her head on his shoulder before she nodded. "Sure... it'll it'll be something good." She said with a smile before moving back and took in a deep breath as she looked up at him for a moment. She just hugged him again, praying that things would go well in this plan.

Bren couldn't help but smile as they hugged each other. Her touch was like a taste of heaven in this hell that was war. Ruby was his hope, his guiding light in this dark world. Her embrace was like a breath of fresh air, taking him to someplace far away from where he was. "Ruby... thank you for standing by my side through all of this... it means so much to me.. I am strong, but not stupid enough to think I could have gone through all this without you."

Ruby nodded her head slightly as she began to move back from the hug as he talked. it did bring a smile to her face and she had to admit it made her feel wanted by him. She folded her arms for a moment before letting out a long sigh as she close dher eyes. "Okay well then is there anything else?" She asked with a brief smile in his direction.

Bren gave ruby a playful wink at her question before putting his hands on her hips and sliding them down over her thighs. "There is one more thing I would like to do..." Bren said before leaning and giving Ruby a deep kiss with his tongue.

Ruby blinked a little as she felt him moving closer and sure enough he was there kissing her. Widening her eyes a little she smiled a bit before kissing him back and let out a sigh. She lightly smacked his chest before moving back. "Here, really?" She asked with a slight smirk on her lips.

Bren chuckled at her response and said "Why not here? we are alone right? anyways today would be my visiting day... so I am a little hungry for you" With that Bren began to unbutton his shirt after taking off his brown cloak.

Ruby frowned a little before shaking her head as a smooth chuckle left her lips. "I was just thinking you would have had some better standards. But what can i say..." She gave her silver hair a bit of a flick as her hand trailed down her body to resting on her hip. "I am irresistible."

As Ruby taunted him Bren laughed saying "your to much to handle I swear" Bren then threw ruby onto the bed before getting on top of her and making out with Ruby. As he twirled his tongue around hers, Bren began to unbutton her jacket.

Ruby grinned at him before shrugging her shoulders. "I suppose that is why you like me." She said with a little giggle before he had grabbed her and was moving her onto the bed. She rolled her eyes and let her hands rest above her head as he began to unbutton her jacket. "How long have you been waiting to do that?" She asked, with a little giggle on her lips.

"I have been waiting to do this since the last time you visited me in prison" Bren replied before removing Ruby's Jacket and bra. He then took off his top on pressed their upper bodies together. He then began to kiss her. He needed to feel their bodies together. Her touch was what kept him sane throughout those last two years. Her touch is what still kept him sane, and it still did.

Ruby let out a small laugh as she kissed him back for a brief moment before he was talking once again. She stared up into his eyes before cupping her hands on either side of his cheeks and leaned her head up to be closer to his. "It doesn't matter now okay? You're here, with me in a rather shitty room and let's face it. You've made it obvious your horny." She wrapped her arms around his neck to hold herself up as she leaned in to kiss him once more.

Bren gave Ruby a big smile at her words before saying "Thank you Ruby.... its just... being away for so long... I am just happy to be able to do this on our schedule" With that Bren kissed Ruby back deeply and lovingly. He then made sweet love to Ruby before resting for the night with her in his arms.

Ruby woke up in the middle of the night before she let out a long sigh as she pushed herself out of the bed gently and quietly. Pulling on a gown she perched herself in the windowsill and stared outwards towards the open sky and rubbed her eyes for a moment. Everything seemed to be happening soon, and with the city covered in moonlight she wondered if there would be something more after this... Yet deep down she found herself looking forward to leaving the military and living an actual life.

As Ruby got up to look at the moonlite city Bren began to wake up, no longer feeling the heat of lover next him. He then walked up behind Ruby and held her. He could tell something was on her mind, he just didn't know what. "Tell me Honey, what is on your mind" Bren asked her.

Ruby glanced back as she leaned back into his embrace as he held her before she closed her eyes. "I.... am just thinking about the future really and if this is the end of the world... How this will go.." She added and reached up to pat his cheek a little as she enjoyed leaning against him, feeling a calmness moving over her as she did so.

Bren nodded at her question still holding her firmly in his arms as he began to sway back and forth gently with her. "I know, I feel the same way. I promise I will make sure to do everything I can so that we can live a happy live together. I won't leave you alone" Bren told ruby.

Ruby bowed her head as she leaned against him, feeling tranquil in his grip as he swayed from side to side. Closing her eyes she let out a long sigh. "After the war though... i won't be able to live happily until that... lying harpy is dead at my feet..." She said coldly, taking one of his hands in hers to bring it up and kiss the back of. "I would not ask for you to take this task on. She was... she was your wife.."

As Ruby took his hand and kissed it Bren smiled, though when she began to talk about Serenity he frowned. "Yes she was my wife but a fake one. Everything with her was fake, I am sorry for putting this burden on you Ruby. My failings have come upon your shoulders.... if I have a chance to kill her before you I promise I will." He replied to her before kissing the top of her head.

Ruby closed her eyes for a moment before shaking her head, "It's not your duty... it might have been fake but you loved her enough to marry..." She clenched her jaw a little before she shook her head, some of her silver hair falling into her face. "I... can't afford to have you freeze and get hurt.."

"Loved is the key word, I no longer have any feelings for her. My love is all for you Ruby" Bren replied to her. When Ruby mentioned him freezing and getting hurt Bren couldn't help but shake his head "I am sorry Ruby.... I was weak in that moment... I should have had my bearings together more, I hope I didn't bring you shame"

"If i was brought shame by you i would be barely able to walk three feet with you." She said with a little laugh and kissed the back of his hand once more. "I... am happy to hear that though, and well i got a momento from the encounter and i doubt she'll forget being impaled by multiple swords anytime soon."

"Your to kind to me my love" He replied to her. Though when she started talk about Serenity he nodded "Just to let you know... she has my family's heirloom. A ring, she still wheres on her finger... if you can get it back so I can give it to the woman who deserves it. That will be your memento"

Back
Top Bottom