Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Qwindallian (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Ruby turned around to face him, and shook her head for a moment as she wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted herself up to kiss him on the lips. Deeply and tenderly before she closed her eyes and rested it on her chest. "Also... lastly..." She took his hand into hers and closed her eyes as she muttered a spell, a golden ribbon began to entwine their hands. The runes on it were a deep red though, her magic stained by the god of war... but it still worked. "If you so much as fall from the sky, i will be there." She told him, the ribbon dispersing in red and golden sparks.

Bren closed his eyes as Ruby muttered a spell he smiled. He didn't know what she was doing, but he completely trusted her. Once she talked about falling from the sky he slowly opened his eyes back up to see the golden sparks dispering around him "Thank you Ruby, I am such a lucky guy to have a girl like you by my side." Bren said to her

"Keep in mind there are downsides to that as well." She told him as she pinched his chin and took in a deep breath before she leaned up to kiss him gently and moved back to the bed. Laying down on it, she undid her gown, slowly and teasingly as some of the silk fell to the side, and she pulled a bit of the robe to the side presenting her breasts as she arched her right leg next to her straight one. "So... are you done for the evening?" She asked, and traced one of her hands elegantly up her own body, before brushing it through her silver hair.

"Oh and what are those downsides?" Bren asked her curiously. Though soon Amra went to the bed and slip him a tease his mind went in a completely new direction. Bren watched Ruby's body glowed in the moonlight that cascaded through the window. As she traced her finger up her body, following it closely as is traced along her skin. "I Think you know that I am never done with you Baby" Bren replied slipping off the boxers he was wearing before crawling into bed with his beloved and began to make out with her.

Ruby smiled at him and casually watched as he slipped out of his boxers and crawled into the bed with her. Looking up she kissed him back, deeply as she wrapped her arms around his neck, caressing the back of his head with her left hand. Steadily she trailed her right hand down his back, being able to keep herself up as she enjoyed the feeling of him close to her. Just... once more before they had to go again. Closing her eyes, she gave herself into this bit of human contact.

As their lips touched Bren could already feel his magic beginning to stir inside him. By now it knew what the intimate and loving touch of Ruby's body ended with. His body now pressed up against hers, Bren began to rub their bodies together. Even as he did so he didn't break the kiss, just wanting to extend precious moments like this as long as possible. Ruby's touch and love was something he needed, something he craved. It was his drug of choice and he was always more than happy to get high from her love.

Ruby took in a deep breath as she expected the kiss to last a longer time that would be considered normal. She didn't mind it though as it was something simple and plain that allowed them to share each other's touch and company. She leaned her head up before opening her legs for him and wrapped them around his waist gently. Enough for him to break out should he want too, but tight enough for her to be clinging on to his frame.

As Ruby wrapped her legs around him Bren pushed his manhood up inside her letting out a low moan. "Oh Ruby, you always feel just right inside my love" Bren said to her before he began to thrust his hips into her body. Soon Bren began to moan out louder feeling Ruby's warm tight womanhood squeeze his member as they made love to one and other.

Ruby took in a deep breath before moaning out as she felt him moving into her, feeling his manhood being pushed into her body. Keeping her legs around his waist she arched her hips up a little more, in order for him to have an easier way to push deeper into her. She was panting a little, but loving this all the same.

Bren never felt better then when he was with Ruby, especially when he was inside her. To him it felt like they had become one, if only for the moment. Those these where the moments that made all the fighting worth it. He was satisfied with her, he didn't need anything else. Bren wrapped his arms around Ruby and lifting her up into the air. He held her close to him, pressing their bodies together as he continued to thrust up into her body "Ruby! I love you so much! You mean everything to me!" Bren moaned out holding one hand on her back while the other held the back of her head.

Ruby felt him lifting her up and her robe beginning to fall down as it slipped from her shoulders but was still on as he thrust up into her. She bounced with each thrust and let out moans before burying her head into his neck as she muffled her moans. Letting out a heavy breath as she tensed around him and closed her eyes. Just enjoying the moment as she gripped his shoulders tightly, digging her nails into his shoulders for just a moment.

Bren used his strong arms to hold Ruby to close to his body. Every time he thrusted himself upwards she would bounce, which caused Bren to feel her hard nipples rubbing up against his hard muscles. Soon her felt her head in his neck which couldn't help but make him smile as she muffled her moans into her. She looked so cute and Innocent in that moment. Though Bren was happy that their where close enough that they could be vulnerable with one and other.

Ruby let out a long groan as she felt him continuing to thrust up inside of her. Taking in a deep breath she began to pant heavily as he was relentless with his hips. She let out a louder moan and felt herself cum over him, her juices coming out and running down onto the bed most likely. Panting she kept her grip in case he wanted to continue. If there was anything she had learnt it was that the pair of them could go for a long time if the mood grabbed them.

Bren was getting ready to climax, he was feeling it as he thrusted upwards into Ruby. When he felt Ruby spray her juices on his manhood he let out a loud moan and came up inside Ruby once again. Magic began to swirl around them as he came strengthening both their magic. Even after cumming he didn't let her go he still held her up in his arms. "Ruby... you really are the best you know that" Bren said before leaning in to kiss her deeply and lovingly.

Ruby looked up at him for a moment before smiling and kissed him back gently as she pulled back biting his lip a little. "Mhm i know i am... and you're pretty good as well." She teased him, panting and sweaty from their activities as she squeezed against him for a moment.

As she teased him Bren shook his head saying "Your as fiery as ever Ruby". He than squeezed her tightly before laying back on the bed letting ruby rest on top of him. "I want to hold you tonight. I told Griffin I would only take part if I could fight side by side with you. So I know we will be together tomorrow" Bren said to ruby as he held onto her.

Ruby let out a small snicker as she took in a relaxed breath and continued to rest on top of him as she rested her head on his chest. "It keeps things interesting.." She responded and closed her eyes as she got herself comfortable. "Mhm... just remember no dying.."

"You always keep things interesting Ruby" Bren replied to her as he held her close to him. When she said to him no dying he nodded before saying "Yes of course, how else will I be able to attend our big fancy wedding and continue to hold onto you"

"exactly that is a question you may as well ask." SHe muttered as she took in a deep breath and rested her head on his chest. She glanced up at him before kissing it for a moment and crawling up to kiss his cheek lightly. "A fancy wedding huh?"

As she kissed his cheek Bren gently rubbed Ruby's back pulling the covers over them to keep them nice and warm. Nodding at her question he said "Yes, I come from a family of wealthy aristocratic. I want to give you a nice fancy wedding."

Ruby let out a small hug before she flopped onto her side next to him. She chewed the inside of her cheek as she began to think this over, understand his want for such a thing but well it could just as easily be nice to have something small. "I suppose then."

As Ruby flopped over next to him, Bren made sure to snuggle up into her. "I promise to make you happy" Bren replied before leaning in and kissing her forehead. With that he closed his eyes and wished Ruby goodnight before falling asleep.

Last edited:
Ruby stayed up for a little while longer as she closed her eyes, trying her best to get to sleep. There was a certain worry though that lingered over her head, preventing her from getting the peaceful nights sleep that she was hoping for. Not sure what it could be or how to fix it, it continued to torment her, before finally she woke up at six in the morning, a small thin layer of sweat on her body as she breathed heavily. She was back in her bed, safe and alive.

When Ruby began to stir at 6 o'clock in the morning Bren woke up as well. Yawning he said to Ruby "is it time to get up already?" Though as Bren began to wake up he released that ruby was in some what of a cold sweat. "What's wrong darling is everything okay" Bren asked her gently stroking his hand through her hair.

Ruby shook her head for a moment before clearing her throat. "Yeah i'm fine, just stress dreams i suppose." She told him with a little smile, his touch soothing her a little as his hand moved through her silver hair.

Back
Top Bottom