Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Qwindallian (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Bren nodded as he continued to run his hand through her silver hair. "You know if you want to talk about I am here to listen to you my darling" Bren told Ruby before leaning in to give her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Bren nodded at her first reply saying "Okay, if you say so darling" Though when she suggested they start to get ready and she needed a shower he couldn't help but smile before saying "Well how about this, we shower together and I will bath you if you bath me afterwords. It will save us time anyones"

Ruby turned around in the door way as she leaned against it, folding her arms under her breasts as she let out a sigh. "You know you're going to be seeing me naked a lot more than this." She told him as she smirked a little. "There's nothing wrong with taking time apart." She added and turned to head into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

"I know I am" Bren replied getting up from the bed and stretching as she walked to the bathroom door. Though when she said there is nothing wrong with taking time apart Bren frowned and said "I took two years apart from you. Yes I got to see you a couple times a week sometimes.... but not always... I hope I don't seem clingy. Its just, having the freedom to be with you when I want to is something I want to take advantage of" With that Bren followed Ruby into the bathroom.

Ruby smiled a little before shaking her head as she took in a deep breath. "I know and it was hard, but you could easily mistake yourself for being a man dying of thirst." She added and got the shower working as water came out of the shower head and she stepped under the stream of warm water. Her silver hair plastering down onto her body as she felt the warm water on her. "Well if you're coming in, might as well make it quick." She said with a small chuckle.

"You could say that, though I was just thirsty for you" He replied. Once she got in the shower he smiled following right after her. Once he got into the shower he got her shampoo and began to put it into Ruby's hair for her. "Let me spoil you a bit" Bren said enjoying himself as he pampered Ruby.

Ruby huffed as she folded her arms under her breasts as he began to shampoo her hair. She chewed the inside of her cheek trying her best to not enjoy his soft touch on her long mane of hair. "Fine.." She huffed, keeping her back to him as she stared at the ceramic wall in front of her.

Bren chuckled as she huffed, just taking the time to message her scalp with shampoo deeply. He made sure to clean all of her hair. One he finished he took a rag and made sure to get it nice and wet with soap before starting to cleanse her body. He slowly rubbed the rag all over body, bending down to make sure to get every inch, eventually he came to her chest and said "Uncross your arms so I can get your breast darling"

Ruby continued to stand there in her stubbornness before rolling her eyes as she rested her hands on her hips. "This doesn't change anything.." She mumbles and waits for him to finish cleaning her before going to snatch the rag from him and begin to return the favour. Starting with running the cloth along his chest.

At her stubborness he chuckled "Oh what you don't enjoyed being pampered by your fiance?" With that he washed her breast sliding the washcloth of them gently. Once he finished washing her chest he gave her breast a nice squeeze before saying "Now its your turn to wash me"

Ruby let out a slight sigh as he mentioned not liking it, she was focussing on cleaning his chest as the cloth moved over his muscles and tentatively up to his neck. "I'm just a bit tense is all... i'm sure it will leave in time." She muttered and placed a hand on his shoulder just so he could lower his head a little for her to wash it. "I'll loosen up a bit after... after all of this is done.."

Bren nodded at her reply and said "Its okay I completely understand, I know at lot is going to happen over the course of the next few days... who knows even weeks." Though Bren couldn't deny how relaxing it felt to have his beautiful wife clean him off in the warm hot water, making sure to lower himself to help her wash him.

She ran her hand through his hair softly now as the suds on her hand soaked deep into the roots. "We'll get it done though... we always have and will.." She muttered and finished so that the suds could be rinsed out of his hair, and sink down the plug hole once they are washed off.

Bren nodded in reply to her saying "We will do it, together" With that they shower was over and it was time to face reality. Bren got out of the shower and began to dry himself, though not before handing Ruby a towel. He then walked out and made sure to put his uniform and glasses on.

Ruby dried herself and was just putting her hat on, and making sure her sabre and rifle were on her person before there was a knock on the door. Outside was a soldier who saluted the pair of them. "President General Griffin is waiting for the pair of you at the entrance with the unit for the attack." Clicking his heels together he began to marched down the hall and Ruby couldn't help but snicker as she leaned against the doorframe. "I won't miss that after this.." She said and waited for Bren before walking down the corridor. "It'll be hard to find a job that doesn't involve...killing."

Putting his signature brown cloak on over everything Bren made his way out. Hearing the soldiers speak he nodded and then turned to Ruby was talking about not missing HQ and getting a job. Though Bren smiled and said "My family owns a lot of real estate. I am sure we will be able to find outselves some work after this"

Bren nodded and said "Yes, I have always been good with numbers and management. I plan on using those, and you know I will do everything I can to help support you to find a perfect job after this, just as I am sure you will do for me. Tell me what you think you want to do?"

"Not a single clue." she commented and gave a small smile before shaking her head as she went to join the group that was already outside and waiting to get moving. The President-General was there with a crystal in his hand. "Ready to be off you two?"

Bren nodded and said "Well I am sure we will find you something" Though soon there conversation was interrupted bu the president general and Bren took a deep sigh. "Yeah we are ready, let get going" With that Bren went off with Ruby staying close to her. Ready to protect her no matter happened.

Griffin nodded his head as he rose on of his hands to the crystal and there was a flash. It wasn't anything grand it was simply a flash and then they were around in a different area, one that smelt worse. A hole in what looked like a wall of stone in which sewage slowly pooled out of it.

Bren looked at the crystal and knew what it was immediately and said "Right into the frey huh?" Then the flash came and he could smell the putrid sewage and Bren sighed before saying "I would have preferred to continue being bathed in Ruby's scent. Though I guess I have to go through this in order to have that once again." He then pulled out his gun and tapped his glasses ready to go forth into their raid.

Ruby pulled her rifle from her back and loaded it with a fresh shell before blushing a little as she turned to Bren. Quickly she went to knock the butt of her gun into his stomach. "Mind your tongue." She warned him as a few of the others with them laughed. It wasn't a hard knock more of a press into his gut.

Griffin smirked as he made his way forward, his boots sloshing in the liquid as he walked. "Now now, if all goes to plan that will be as good as settled for you Bren."

Bren chuckled a bit as Ruby hit the but of her trusty rifle on his stomach giving a soft "ooof" and said "Don't be mean and bully me in front of the general now" Bren couldn't help but tease Ruby though soon they where walking through the dirty sewage and the general reminded him about his deal and he nodded saying "I cannot wait" With that he focused up and headed forward in order to complete his mission, the one that would allow him to stay with Ruby for ever.

Back
Top Bottom