Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

She rubbed her brow and tried to calm down for a moment before she shook her head, "No.. it's you caught me off guard talking about that." She muttered though perked her brow as she said Bernard was still in his room. "Where is Regulus now?" She asked before brushing her hair behind her, with a smooth movement of her hand.

The maid bowed once again and replied "I am sorry Queen Aemira please forgive me, King Regulus should be in his quarters, I believe he is just reading through letters and other various things." Indeed Regulus was reading through letters... love letters. Though not really reading more like using them to keep the fire going in his room.

Aemira nodded and gave a slight smile before she began to head down the corridor. She held her coat tighter to her body before glancing over at the door she assumed was Regulus' he did say he was close by anyway. Reaching out she knocked smartly on the door with her knuckles before retracting her hand and waited patiently for him to open the door.

Regulus came to the door and opening it. Once he saw Aemira he smiled and motioning for her to come in before saying "Please come in, I heard from Bernard you may want to be left alone so I decided not to bother you. Though you are more then welcome to visit when ever you want of course." Once she was inside Regulus shut the door and put more love letters into the fire making sure to keep it going.

She glanced at the letters he was throwing into the fire. She rose an eyebrow as the fire seemed to react rather violently to one letter in particular. "Is that perfume?" She asked, sniffing the air as she glanced around his room. "Oh i was just sleeping in with Fang and Brisk." She filled him in on the rather short story there was of it.

Regulus nodded at Aemira saying "Yes it is, some of the woman who send me love letters put perfume on their letters. They say its so I can smell them and when I see them they will where the same perfume. They try to make their letters stand out from the others by using it. Though honestly I could care less." At her next comment he just responded throwing more letters into the fire "Oh I see how are they doing?"

"Well i was going to ask you, have you ever flown?" She asks him with a slight smile. "They could do with some exercise, and i was wondering if you would wish to accompany me on a flight." She placed her hands behind her back and gave him a rather gentle smile as she stood there, awaiting his answer.

Regulus turned to Aemira with a warm bright smile before saying "I think that would be wonderful, I have never flown before so I will have to rely on you to show me the ropes." With that Regulus got up out of the chair he was sitting in and put on his jacket and boots preparing to go riding with Aemira.

She glanced at what he was wearing before raising an eyebrow and gave a little laugh. "You may have to wrap up a little warmer than that." She told him, she didn't want him to freeze to death once they were above the clouds, or soaring at high speeds. "Please just rust me, leathers, would be preferred or i can make you one of these weaved clothes." She adds gesturing to her own robes.

Regulus nodded then snapped his fingers summoning his armor and heat and cold resistant clothing that was underneath his mail. "Well I think this will do for now, but when you have time I would love to have you weave me one of your peoples garments. It would be my honor to wear them" As he finished talking Regulus bowed.

She nodded for a moment before turning in his doorway and began to walk away and headed out of the castle, she wasn't taking a long route, but she was walking a little slower. She soon enough came outside to the two dragons there waiting, the blue and red glistening in the sun. "So Fang is usually friendlier with new riders." She turned and whispered to Fang.

Regulus happily followed Aemira through the halls following closely beside her. He really wanted to take her hand and walk with her but he couldn't. He knew he had to keep his distance, and make sure not to over step his bounds. Once they reached the dragons he listened to Aemira's suggestion replying "Alright fang it is!". He then walked up to fang and gently ran his hand along her leg.

Fang, the male, glanced down at him before cocking his head to the side. He looked as though he was sizing him up before turning to look at Aemira, who gave a slight nod. Letting out a snort of smoke Fang lowered himself down for Regulus to climb upon his back. His back was broad, and covered with spines and tougher looking scales, that seemed more orange in contrast to his ruby red scaled hide. He waited for Regulus to get comfortable, and then rose to his feet, the claws digging into the ground slightly.

Aermira moved towards the sapphire and frost covered dragon, Brisk and mounted up, settling in quite easily and gave Regulus an assuring nod.

Regulus happily climbed onto Fang making sure not to be rough with him as he did so. He couldn't help but admire the beautiful orange and red scales that covered fang. "Fang really has the most beautiful scales I have ever seen" He said as fang lifting his head up. He then turn to brisk and smiled "Though you are very beautiful to"

Regulus than nodded back to Aemira letting her know he was ready for their outing together.

Aemira nodded before speaking in that strange language and the two dragons spread their wings in the air and gave three powerful beats onto the ground. Slowly they began to ascend to the skies, what Aermira said was true, the higher they rose above the clouds the colder it got. Then before long the clouds were beginning to approach their heads, the white cotton like things getting closer and closer.

As they flew up into the air Regulus cold feel the cold begining to pick up. Even though his body felt fine the wind in his face was making his nose a little chilly. So he used some magic to keep his face warm. As they rode he kept looking over at Aemira. He couldn't help but think she looked beautiful with her black and silver hair waiving around in the wind. Though he had to admit the view from up here was breath taking, something he could definitively get use to.

The dragons soared through the skies, occasionally beating their wings to remain airborne, but the ground below rushed passed to show the speed that they were travelling at. Aemira seemed focused than on guiding the way of both of the dragons to look over at him. Though she did glance over at him, and smiled at the fact that he seemed to comfortable up here. With another swipe of those wings they shot above the clouds, the sun shining down and reflecting partially off of the clouds, the sea of white and gold lying before them.

He couldn't help but enjoy seeing Aemira's smile, especially on their outing which was nothing less than magical. Honestly he didn't know if she was doing it on purpose but Aemira really knew how to make a man fall for her. Though soon they had made their way through the clouds and where flying through a sea of white and golden cotton. Regulus couldn't help but look towards the horizon, at the beautiful scene unfolding before him.

Aemira went back to looking at the route they were taking as they soared above the clouds, the dragons claws tearing into the perfect cotton below them, before rising higher and higher till even the sea below them looked small. The shadows of the beasts were cast down allowing them to try and catch up to their physical forms. Both dragons seemed fairly happy to be out and traveling once more, rather than sitting in a confined space.

Regulus couldn't help enjoy there flight through the air. He could tell the dragons and Aemira where enjoying it to. He couldn't help but wish he was on the same dragon as she was holding onto her as they flew. Though he decided to let that thought go and just enjoy the moment he was having.

After another hour o flying through the skies and soaring above the lands that would just look like sheets of grass, they descended to the ground, crashing onto the dirt with a slight skid and crack as they did. There was a moment before they shook their tails and the dragons stretched and yawned, Brisk lowering to allow Aemira to hop off the blue dragon.

As the crashed into the ground Regulus held on tight not expecting them to come down from the sky yet. Though once they landed he quickly relaxed, jumping off of fang along with Aemira. "That was a wonderful flight, So where did your dragons take us to?" Regulus asked as he looked around the grass field.

Aemira looked around the field for a few moments, just taking in the wide spread of green and the wind rippling along the grass causing it to wave up to the sky. "We are rather close to your castle, probably only half an hour or so away." She muttered and began to walk, placing her hands behind her back as she gave him a short smile before walking a little quicker.

"Oh I see we must be in the fields of Viridian. It is a farm town where we get most of our food from at the castle." Regulus replied as he walked up next to Aemira. He then took her hand and held it as they looked off into the distance. "Thank you for standing by my side Aemira, you had a lot of choices when I came to you. I promise I will protect you and your friends during this war no matter what.... I will not let your people bleed for my country." Regulus told Aemira as he held her hand.

She glanced at him as he took her hand, wondering what brought him to do this. She slowly moved to uncurl her hand from his and light place it behind her back. "Anytime really Regulus, and if you were not worth my time i assure you that i would not have come here." She closed her eyes for a moment as the cool wind blew through her hair and through the pair of them.

Back
Top Bottom