Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

Regulus listened to her words and nodded. He then picked her up in his arms off the floor and cradled her to the bed laying her down on it. "There you go, and I thought the mask idea you had was wonderful. Everyone had a great time thank you very much. I will send some nurses in to help you undress and prepare for bed if you would like me to"

She tilted her head a little at him before taking in a breath and releasing it. "Everyone except for you... you were the most miserable person in the room." She stated and gave a shy smile before moving a little off of the bed. "It is fine though, i can undress fine.."

At her words he instantly realized she was the one who he had danced with and knew he was the one she was dancing with. He then responded to her saying "Well yes, and you are a good dancer by the way.... Sorry I was so cold to you I didn't know it was you... also forget about everything I said it doesn't need to be a concern of yours"

"That was the whole point of the party.." She said with a chuckle and rubbed the back of her head, "You were supposed to loosen up and realise you can be whoever you wanted for the evening.. but i suppose too much happened to you." She said with a sad smile before patting his shoulder gently.

He just smiled as she chuckled then looked down frowning. As she patted his shoulder he listened to her next words, responding once she was done "Yes I have been through a lot... but it seems you have to am I right?"

"Of course i have." She said to him before sitting back down, "I'm probably older than everyone in this castle." She gave him a slight smile and looked around the room as if seeing things around the place for a moment as she rested her head head in her palm.

He looked to her and just let her talk for a bit, when she finally placed her head in her palm and began to look around the room he said "Yes Probably, you are fey. I have seen your ears. Though if you ever want to talk about what you have been through I am here to chat with you"

"Or are the fey me?" She asked him a sly grin before she took in a deep breath and flopped back onto the bed. "I wouldn't want to bore you with any of my past Regulus." She said to him and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to subdue the images of her people and those she called family from her mind.

Regulus grinned back at her and said "They look fey to me, though I could be wrong". Though when she talked about boring him with her past he responded "I am actually very interested in your past if your willing to tell me, though if it is to painful to talk about I will not pry"

"Maybe some day i'll tell you but for now... no." She muttered and glanced over at him, "What did you mean the one person who you took an interest in doesn't want to return your feeling by the way?" She asked him, remembering that slgiht bit of conversation they had whilst they had the masks on.

He nodded at her replying "Its okay I understand, whenever your ready to talk I will listen" Though at her next comment he just stood up and walked away saying "I asked you to forget about that so please do" With that he left the room.

She tilted her head a little as he left, seemingly like he had been hurt. Had he been hurt? She furrowed her brow a little as she made her way to get changed into something comfier and warmer for the night before she made her way outside. Once there she found Fang and Brisk under the castle, asleep and decided to rest against their scaly hides before closing her own eyes and falling asleep.

Regulus wasn't hurt more embarrassed and didn't want to let her know how often he thought about her. Especially since it seemed she had absolutely no interest in him romantically what so ever. Instead he just went to his room and laid down on the bed and went to sleep.

She curled up next to her dragons as they stayed there, just feeling along their tough scales as they coiled around her protectively. Keeping their Queen safe for the night. That night she dreamt of home, everything before problems arose and the nation turned to ash over night.

By morning Regulus got up and dawned a robe and went to see how Aemira was doing only to find she was not in her room. He then thought of where she might be knowing she was always alseep at this hour. So he first knocked on Bernard's door to see if she was in there.

A rather sleepy looking Bernard opened the door, and looked incredibly hung over. "Oh why hello there. May i help you sir?" He asked as he hiccuped before rubbing the side of his nose. "Or is there something else i can do?" He was keeping a part of the door closed so Regulus could only see him there.

Regulus raised an eye brow, he could smell the alchole on Bernard and could how hung over he was. Regulus just sighed before saying "Didn't know you where the drinking type birdman, though I actually came here looking for Aemira.... we have been eating together recently and I would like to eat breakfast with her today. I enjoy her company."

"I swear if you call me birdman again i'll still knock you back.." He burped into his hand, "I'm a heavily enchanted bird that spent the night playing the violin.. of course i was drinking, people wouldn't stop giving me them at some point." He muttered before shaking his head, "I don't know where she is right now, sometimes she doesn't tell me anything which is usually a sign she wants time to be alone."

Regulus just ignored his comment about about knocking him back and focused more on what he was saying about the drinking and Aemira. After Bernard was finally done talking Regulus said "So was it Alexandria who was giving you drinks.... speaking of which I haven't seen her all morning. Do you know where she is? You seemed very fond of you.... Did you by any chance use some of those enhancements on her last night?"

He kept the door closed before coughing a little. "No.. i... didn't use enchantments, i played with the band and in-between songs we talked." He muttered and looked around for a moment before going to head back into the room. "Now unless there is anything else." He stated, before going to leave back to the safety of the room, and nurse his hangover.

"Oh didn't use any enchantments, just yourself on her huh?" Regulus said with a blank look on his face. Though honestly he was happy to know that Alexandria had found someone, he knew that she always wanted a family and lover. He just hoped that everything worked out between the two of them. He decided to leave them be and just stand by himself for the morning or how every long it was until he met up with Aemira again as he did not want to bother her.

Bernard gave a smile before awkwardly closing the door with a click as he began to disappear before looking inside the room and rubbed his eye before crawling back into bed and relaxed slowly. It wasn't as if he actually knew where she was, so he couldn't have helped him anyway.

Aemira waited till the morning was late before she left the dragons and headed back to the castle. Stretching her arms above her head, she let out a yawn as she placed her hands into her pockets, her boots hitting the stone floor as she continued to walk. She wasn't exactly being quiet now or trying to hide so if he was looking for her he'd most likely bump into her with little difficulty.

At this point Regulus was just sitting in his room looking through some paper work while he waited around. Honestly in the past couple days he had pretty much been right next to Aemira breathing down her neck. Maybe it was best if he gave her some space for the day. Yesterday was very busy, and a war was coming. Letting Aemira have her rest was probably best.

Though as she made her way through the halls one of the maids ran into her saying "Oh I think King Regulus was looking for you, I think he wanted to dine with you once again. I have a question are you and him... you know a pair?"

Aemira was caught in the rather awkward position of having her arms above her head, as they rushed towards her. "This should be intere-.... What no!" She said perhaps a little too quickly as she tapped the tips of her fingers together. "Who has been spreading that rumour around of course we're not together... i.. he.." She decided that it was best to just remain quiet for now before asking, "Where's my butler?" She looked over them her hands subconsciously resting on her hips.

The maid bowed at her reaction and stated "I am very sorry no one is spreading any rumors, you two are just together a lot so I asked. Please forgive me I didn't think the idea would be so detestable to you Queen Aemira." Well her first reaction made it seem like that was the last thing in the world she wanted to happen. Though when she asked about her butler the maid replied saying "Oh I believe he is still in his room"

Back
Top Bottom