Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Build A Dynasty (JohnizBeast and Ezralora)

The maids giggle as she slept in her bed. Then at her comment the blonde maid Alexandria spoke up and said "Well she is talking about you, it seems our king has become very fond of you. Inviting you to dinner and doing his best to provide for you what ever he can. I even heard he is taking you to the ball tomorrow. Haven't seen him get his game on in over a year"

She looked between them before shaking her head, "It's not like that.. we're going for the mutual company of not being bothered by other people." She muttered and headed over to the screen to start getting changed, she wore an outfit similar to her riding attire, trousers stuffed into fine leather boots, with a fur rimmed three quarter coat, the sleeves covering a quarter of her palm.

Theodora chuckled at her reply before saying "Well yes I understand that, but still last year he didn't even attened the ball. Just showed up to say he was in the castle then apologized saying he was under the weather before leaving... leaving to go train. Though it is not my business to pry". Once she was completely dressed the other maid said "We will have dinner and the King brought in so you two may enjoy dinner." With that the two bowed and left.

Aemira took in a deep breath as they left before she slumped into a chair at the table, resting her arms neatly on the sides of it as she interlocked her fingers. She waited for him to come, but after a moment she decided to just remake her bed as it was still a mess since she left it. She straightened the furs out and then returned to her chair, wondering what was taking so long.

Regulus had been caught up with making sure dinner was going well, then having to change into his evening clothing. As Aemira was making her bed he came into the room and said "I am sorry for making you wait it took me a second to change into my evening clothes". Regulus wasn't wearing anything Fancy, just a nice black and gold robe. He then sat down on the table on her room smiling as maids and servants came into the room with there food ready to serve them.

Aemira turned to face him as he walked into the room before giving a slight smile and shook her head. "No it's fine don't worry.." She said, waving away his apology as she took a seat in the chair opposite him, at the other end of the round table in the room. "Though i didn't expect a man to take so long to change his clothes." She mused with a light smile on her lips as she glanced at the food being brought into the room, and filling it with a wide variety of smells.

At her witty comment Regulus couldn't help but laugh. He then replied to her saying "Well I was also busy making sure dinner went well... I wanted to make sure you like it". Once the food was on the table the maids and servents bowed before leaving them. Regulus then decided to tell Aemira something "I think it is no secret I am interested in you, though I want you to know that I am not planning on pursuing my interest. You do fascinate me to no end, though I don't want to ruin our friendship and makes thing complicated. Rather then walking around pretending I am not interested in you, I would rather be straight forward and let you know its nothing to worry about"

She glanced at him before placing her hands together, "Well i am no fool, you'd have to be blind in your mind and in sight to not notice that." She said with a little smile and laugh before looking down tot eh food that had been placed in front of them before beginning to help herself to it. "If you don't plan to make it a problem than there should be nothing to worry about then." She added as she finished plating her food up, and took the knife and fork in her hand before beginning to eat the nice display of food.

Regulus smiled at her response and laughed with her before replying "Yes I noticed I wasn't being very conspicuous so I wanted to say something so things would not be awkward between us. Thank you for being so understanding, I am glad I said something". With that Regulus was now joining Aemira as the ate their meal. As they ate he asked her "So how is your sickness doing?"

"It... has been bearable." She muttered and chewed on the food slightly before turning back towards her swords that were mounted in their stands, the smoke and incense still around them. She took in a deep breath before giving a shrug. "It's just different to being able to sleep whenever i wish to."

Regulus continued to eat his food as he listened to her, once she was done talking he replied "Well I am glad you are at least able to rest here when you need to. If there us some sort of medicine I can get you please let me know"

"I will be fine in time." She said to him with a smile before taking in a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment as she gathered her thoughts and let out a long sigh before stretching her hands out in front of her slightly.

"Alright, I just want you to know all you have to do is ask and I will do everything in my power to make it happen as long as it is within my means. I maybe even do if I think it is outside of my means" Regulus responded with a smile. He watched her as she stretched. As he did so Regulus couldn't help but wish he could pursue her. Though she had basically just told him she had no interest in him doing such things. So for now he would stop thinking such things.

She finished the food before giving a slight smile and neatly laid the silver ware onto the plate in the six o'clock position before placing her hands together and muttered a silent prayer. "Thank you for the meal Regulus." She said afterwards and lowered her hands, causing her clothes to straighten out a little.

Regulus smiled back and replied "Your welcome Aemira, I am happy you enjoyed it". With that Regulus stood up and said "Well I will be going to my bedroom for the evening. I will make sure to send the maids in to clean up the dishes. Goodnight Aemira, I look forward to seeing you at the ball tomorrow. I will make sure you get plenty of rest and are not bothered for anything other than food tomorrow so you will be rested up for the ball". Regulus than bowed before leaving, maids coming in and cleaning up their dishes after he left.

She nodded to him as he began to leave before she adjusted in her seat waiting for everything to be taken away from in front of her. Once the last person and dish had been taken away she let out a long sigh before rubbing her eyes and rising. Slowly she undressed once more and crawled under the furs, feeling each strand touch over her body. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad here.. Was her last thought before her body shut down returning her to the land of dreams.

Regulus himself went to sleep quickly happy to have a nice dinner with his new friend. The next day was busy, Regulus spent the morning and afternoon preparing for the ball. Making sure everything was in place. He made sure that Aemira wasn't bothered unless it was meal time. Even when meal time came the maids made sure to ask her if she wanted to eat or sleep. Then about 2 hours before the ball the maids came once again to Aemira's room and gently shook her "My lady Queen Aemira, the ball will begin in a few hours. Would you like us to start preparing you for the ball?"

Aemira remained asleep for pretty much the entire day, only shifting in the bed beneath the furs, just wanting to rest throughout the day and leave the events of the evening till then the evening. She rolled over and looked over to the maid for a moment or two her eyes barely open as she came round out of her sleep. "Hmm.... wh...oh.." She muttered as if she had forgotten about the whole event. "Yes.. that would be helpful thank you.." she muttered.

Alexandria smiled along with the other maid who was there saying "Well we heard you have a dress already, where would we find this dress to get for you?" One of the maids was holding a warm glass of tea for her so she could have a nice drink to get her moving in the moving.

She took the tea nodding her thanks and sipped on the warm liquid before gesturing to the wardrobe. It opened revealing a dark emerald dress with black rims along it, it looked like a true form of art, and the fabric felt like running water through the fingers. The sleeves seemingly fitting with her attire were long that would cover her palms, and a section of it, the cloak that went along with it was made of dark green dragon scales.

As soon as they saw the wonderful dress the both squeeled in delight only to be in awe as the got an even better view of it. Both the maids seemed so excited to help Aemira get dressed in it one even saying "Oh My Gosh! You are going to look so Beautiful Aemira! I cannot wait to help do your hair and dress you!"

Aemira rose an eyebrow at the pair of them before shaking her head and letting out a little chuckle. "My hair can stay as it is thank you.. it might be messy but it will do." She stated, giving the pair a light smile as her ruby red and sapphire blue eyes flicked between the pair of them. Eventually she rose out of her bed for them to held her get the dress on. She pulled on a pair of black leather boots that were just visible beneath the hem of the dress. She stood there for a moment and closed her eyes, hit by a sense of sadness from the last time she wore this.

The maids couldn't help but frown knowing they were not able to help make her hair. Though the did happily help her get dressed and once she was dressed up in it they squeeled once again saying "Oh my god!! You are so beautiful! You are going to make King Regulus fall for you if you keep being so beautiful!" Though once she saw the frown on her face Alexandria went up to her a said "What is wrong Queen Aemira?"

She glanced down at the dress for a moment feeling the fabric before taking in a deep breath and smiled. "oh.. this.. it ..was meant to be my wedding dress.. an age ago." She said with a slight smile, where she was from there was no big gown. It was just something fancier than they usually wear. She adjusted the coat section of it and the scaled cloak that went down to just below her bum, covering one arm. She quickly changed tactic though and closed her eyes. "If you mess up my hair i'm cutting it short." She warned the pair of them.

Alexandria chuckled at her comment about it being a wedding dress "If Regulus finds out he will be jealous to know there was another man you loved enough marry" Though when she mentioned not letting them mess up her hair or she would cut it the two got to their knees in front of her begging for her not to cut that beautiful hair of hers.

Back
Top Bottom