Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Green-Eyed Whiskey and Blue-Eyed Angel (Cinderella1181 and Mim}

She arched her back into him. Her hands were trying to get his flannel off, she wished she still had her powers, she could have just blinked them naked, but that wasn't going to happen. "I want this to be over and last forever all at the same time, so we can do it a second time and then a third. I just want you Dean." She purred out.

She gasped as his mouth found her nipple. She moaned. "Oh my god, your mouth." She abandoned his shirt and ran her fingers into his hair. This was too much. It felt so good to have his mouth on her.

She suddenly stopped him. "If we..if we do this...I need you to be sure, because I have wanted you for so long. If you decide you've changed your mind,. I'm sure I would die of a broken heart. Are you positive?"

Dean chuckled warmly. "Oh we'll do it as many times as you want," he promised, sliding her shirt off over her head and pulling her bra cup down to suckle at her nipple while his hand worked the clasp in the back. His tongue circled around her nipple, tugging it into a hard peak before he moved on to her other breast, peppering kisses across her skin as he went. At last he got her bra off and tossed it aside before pulling off his own shirt, then returning his mouth to her breast and his hand to her clit.

"There's a lot more I can do with my mouth," Dean purred before tracing kisses over her breast, down her stomach, to her bellybutton. He was just below her navel, on her pubic mound, sneaking her jeans and panties over her hips when she stopped him. He looked up with a frown, not wanting to stop but willing to if she had decided she wasn't ready...but then she asked him if he was certain. He grinned.

"Cas...Castiel...I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life," he assured her before resuming his attentions. First one, then two fingers slid deep inside her before he drew his tongue slowly up her wet slit, sucking gently on her clit and rolling his tongue in slow, gentle circles around the engorged nub.

She was already overwhelmed with Deans mouth on her, but the addition of the fingers was close to too much. She moaned, her fingernails digging into her his head. "De...Dean." She moaned her leg going over his shoulder. She moved her self a little. She was lost. This was how she wanted to die when it came time. On bed, with Dean, his mouth on her clit. She couldn't even imagine what it was going to be like when he was in her.

"Please Dean. This is torture. I need you. Please." She moaned

Dean grinned against her skin when Cas begged him. He loved it when they begged, and hearing it from Castiel...it was almost too much. Quickly he slid out of his pants, his throbbing erection springing free, before crawling up her body, leaving a trail of hot kisses on her skin. It occurred to Dean that while he knew Cas had had sex once, as a man, this would be her first time experiencing it as a woman. When he reached her neck he laid gentle kisses there, brushing a bit of hair out of her face, before leaning up and looking into her eyes.

"Tell me if you need me to slow down," he said seriously, "or to stop. The last thing I would ever wanna do is hurt you, Cas." His hands slid down her body, over her breasts, across her stomach, until they came to rest on her hips. Dean moaned as slowly he entered her, sighing in ecstasy and relief as her walls surrounded him, squeezed him gently. If he died right now, he would die happy.

She felt as if she was breaking apart and coming all together at the same time. She hissed as he filled her to the very brim. She arched her back and moaned. "This...this..."That was all she could say, the words were not coming out. She was to blinded by the power of the feeling of the man she had craved deep inside her. She ran her hands over his back and her hand rested where she had gripped him, the intensity between them doubled. Her sang and hummed, pulsing as he shifted in to her rolling his hips a little.

She ran her hand back in to his hair and tugged at the short strands. "Now, Dean...now.."She begged him. She felt the blinding pleasure as he pulled nearly all the way out and sunk back in to her. He was slow about it, she knew he wanted her to be sure, but this was something she was positive about. Cas pulled him in to a deep kiss. This was where she was meant to be. Where she had always wanted to be. Under Dean Winchester.

Cas's hand gripped where she had held him as she'd raised him from perdition. What felt like a bolt of electric pleasure shot through Dean, pulsed through him as he rolled his hips when hie thrust into her. He'd never felt anything like it and his mouth fell open, eyes rolling back in sublime bliss. Gradually he pumped in and out of her faster, harder, afraid of hurting her but wanting her so much it hurt. His thumb moved to her clit, rubbing it in small, quick circles.

"Cum for me, Cas," he panted as she begged. He wanted to feel her clench and pulse around him even as her grace pulsed inside of him. When she pulled him into the kiss he groaned against her lips, sinking into her embrace, never wanting to be anywhere else. "Cas..." he whispered against her lips, overwhelmed by divine pleasure. "Oh God...Castiel..."

Castiel arched her back, he release coming all to soon. She felt herself shudder, and her walls grip and release like a butterfly's wings. She called out, a noise that shes suspected was supposed to be Dean, but it just came out stunted. It was heaven being filled by him, feeling him push in and out of her. She wanted this to last forever. This was better then anything she had experienced in her millennia of existence. She held on to him tightly waiting for him to release into her. She wondered if would would be able to hold on to that feeling of him filling her. She brought her lips up to his ear, and nibbled at the lobe. She could feel the grace moving through he his body. She knew what it felt like with her, she could only imagine what it felt like to him.

It felt like, to Castiel that minutes had gone by, but she knew it was seconds, she felt a change in the way Dean was thrusting in to her. She knew his release had to be eminent. She kissed him again, wanting that connection as he did fill her. She was sure that if she died as a human,this, this moment would be what her heaven would be. Tangled up in the arms of Dean Winchester.

Dean tried to hold off. He tried to steady his breath, to close his eyes against the pleasure, he tried everything. But Cas came around him, milking and pulsing around his cock, and he lost control. He thrust into her harder, faster, with very little discernible rhythm as he reached that peak and then fell over with a cry of ecstasy.

"Cas...!" he choked out, throwing his head back as he filled her. He still thrust weakly, but found once he was spent that he was too sensitive to continue pleasuring her. Not like this, anyway. His arms shook and it took some effort to move before falling to the mattress in an effort not to collapse on top of her. Still shaking, even his breath, Dean reached over to brush a lock of hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear. "Castiel..." he whispered, an amazed, half-contented smile playing at his lips. "You're so goddamn beautiful."

She blushed and curled in to him. "You are only saying that cause you've had an orgasm." She responded her eyes alight with fire and playfulness. "You'll think I am less beautiful when the euphoria from that has worn off." She laughed a little. She reached and grabbed the blanket that was bunched up behind Dean. She pulled it over them just barely covering them. She smiled a little. "So I think if I died and went to heaven as a human this is what I would replay over and over again."

She smiled up at him. "You are very good at sex Dean. I don't have much experience, but, that...was...very very good." She yawned a little. She didn't usually get sleepy but she was, she felt like she was in a very happy bubble.

Dean laughed when Cas claimed that he only thought she was beautiful because they'd had sex. "Not likely," he countered, pulling her body against his. "I've thought you were beautiful for a long time." He kissed her forehead as she pulled a blanket over them. When she declared that he was very good at sex he laughed again.

"Glad you thought so," he chuckled, catching her yawn as he snuggled up against her. "There's a lot more where that came from. A lot more."

Cas actually drifted off to sleep, it wasn't a deep sleep, not like what she remembered waking up from in the empty, but a sleep none the less. She was aware of Dean behind her. His warmth, his strength. She woke up, a few hours later and smiled, still wrapped in his arms. She turned to look at him, her finger ghosting over his cheeks, counting every freckle. They had never been still like this, in all the years they had known each other. But what she did know, in all the times she had had watched him sleep, watched him dream, this was the first time she had ever seen him be, well, fully relaxed. She leaned in and kissed him gently, and slipped away from him.

She searched around the room and found her panties, and then his flannel and put them on. She walked out in to the hall and down to the kitchen only to find Sam sitting there, nursing a beer and eating something green looking. She smiled at him and went over touching his shoulder. "Hello Sam." She went to the pantry and got herself some sugar and sat down. She smiled a little. "We didn't bother you did we?"

Sam looked at her and shook his head. "No, I mean...if you keep it to your room, we should be okay, opposite ends of the hall and all. Just...It's weird you know?"

Cas looked at him and nodded. "Very weird."

"I know Jack brought you back for Dean, and I understand why he put you in that body, but, what if he is trying to build himself a family. Dean is going to be pissed." Sam sighed.

"Why did he put me in this body, that is what I want to know..." She asked.

Sam made a face and then laughed a little. "Cas, you tick off every single thing on Dean's list of an ideal female. You are the perfect dark haired, blue eyes beauty that he goes for." He shook his head. "Your like custom made for Dean."

She stopped, looking at him, and sighed. "Why did I not see that before?"

Sam shrugged. "Maybe because you were to worried that you'd disappoint him. I don't know, but Jack brought you back for Dean, in all ways."
~*~
Sam had made it back to bed a little bit after, and Cas had taken to looking at the case notes that he written in the time he was gone. She sighed. She felt at home but was worried, things had not been easy for the boys at all, and it was obvious that Dean held a grudge against Jack. She pushed her hair over. It had to have been early in the morning, it was easy to lose time in the bunker when the door opened. She knew there were less then one hand full of people who could get in.

Claire turned the corner and looked at her. "Oh thank god your still not locked up! I was going to come and rescue you!"

Cas smiled. "No, I am no longer locked up. Things are...fine." She said smiling a little. "Very fine." She was still wearing Dean's flannel, she shifted a little in it, it smelled like him.

"Great, I got a lead on Jack, well Jodie did, but she figured you'd be the best choice to go get him." Claire smiled. "Think you can peel yourself away from Dean long enough to go get the boy?"

"Dean and I are not attached at the hip. Give me a bit to...shower and change and yes, I can go with you." Cas said standing up. "There is a fresh-ish pot of coffee in the kitchen, and some breakfast." She walked towards the hall and her room.

Dean emerged blearily in the kitchen. He had woken up alone, much to his disappointment, but it wasn't like Cas had ever needed sleep before. It only made sense that she might wander during the night. There were no windows in the bunker, but his alarm clock had read 9:30am. The coffee was a little bitter, but drinkable especially after introducing a shot into it. Then it was bacon time: the best time of the day.

"Claire!" Dean was in nothing but his boxers, waiting for his stubborn morning wood to go away, when she rounded the corner. He subtly positioned his groin behind a kitchen chair and pretended he hadn't just branded his spatula at the imagined threat. "W-what're you doing here?"

"Got a lead on a case," Claire answered with a shrug, taking a piece of bacon from the pile already cooked. "Just waiting for Cas to get ready then we're heading out. Glad to see you guys worked things out."

Dean felt a traitor flush creep up his cheeks and he gave her an uncomfortable smile. "Yeah, well...no sense in not being cautious, y'know?"

Claire looked at him and grinned. "Yeah...cautious. Just, don't make another nephilim, we already have one of those running around." She rolled her eyes, and sat down on the bench.

Cas came in and smiled. "Hello, Dean." She was wearing his flannel, and a pair of jeans, and her trench coat. She smiled at him, heading over and kissing his cheek. "You look very.. happy this morning." Her hand ran down his chest and rested right about the line of his boxers. She grinned at him. "Are you going to miss me while I'm gone?"

Claire made a disgusted noise. "Oh my god, you two are sick. Please can we get this show on the road?"

Cas laughed. She went over and picked up her bag. "I will get a burner phone and call you with the number as soon as we pick it up. If you and Sam go on a hunt, let me know." She smiled a little.

Claire waved her hand at him. "I will try and have her back in a week or so."

Dean choked on a sip of coffee when Claire insisted that they not make another nephilim. Was that possible? Could a human impregnate an angel? Or did it only go the other way around? He had nearly recovered when Cas started crawling all over him in front of Claire, making him choke again when she all but groped him. Fortunately Claire insisted that they stop while he was recovering.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat. "Yeah I'll let you know if we get anything. Don't get killed, alright?"

She was already on her way out the door. She looked over her shoulder at him, all bright blue eyes and a smile. "Same for you. And don't worry, I have my angel blade."

Claire rolled her eyes, and they headed out. Cas smiled at the girl sitting next to her. "Where are we headed?" She asked.

Claire sighed. "Louisiana. Apperentely there has been random break ins all over a town called Peace." She shrugged. "Jodie would have never thought anything about it until the cop said that the only thing missing was candy from each break in." She laughed a little. "And who is the one person we have been looking for with a sweet tooth."

Cas smiled. "Jack?"

"Jack. It's really kind of a wild chase, but it's been the first lead we have gotten in weeks, and well, it's either a sugared up 13 year old into petty crimes or a new born nephilim getting himself dinner." Claire shrugged. "There may also be a vampire nest like one town over that I caught wind of, that Jodie doesn't know about."

Cas laughed. "Two birds one stone?"

"Two birds one stone sister." Claire grinned a little. They got in to Kansas City pretty quick and stopped to get Cas all re-geared up. Claire had already a few weeks ago made her new ids and now she had a phone. She texted Dean.

C: Here is the new phone number. If we find Jack we will bring him home.

D: Roger dodger. Go kick some ass

"So...you and Cas?" Sam raised his eyebrows mildly as he took a sip of beer and looked at Dean from behind his laptop.

"And?" Dean shot back defensively, not looking up from his own.

"And it's just sort of...well, weird, doncha think?" He knew he had to tread very carefully here. "I mean, he was a guy like, two months ago."

"Yeah, and now he isn't." Finally Dean looked up at his brother. "What's your point, Sam?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Nothing. No point. Forget I said anything."

Sam chewed his lip for a few minutes before starting back up. "Dude, I just...I am glad we have Cas back. I am. And I am super glad that unresolved sexual tension is you know, finally resolved, but...is this cause Cas has boobs now? Or would this have eventually happened anyway?" He sat back looking at him. "Cause, basically Jack gift wrapped him for you and that's...while sweet in a weird way, also really weird."

He frowned a little as he looked at his brother. "I mean, what if Jack is just building himself a family? He'll have a mom and dad, and an awesome uncle."

Sam smiled a little. "A really awesome uncle, like the best uncle ever."

A piece of paper hit him in the head, and Sam laughed.

"Would it have happened anyway? Like, if Cas were a dude still?" Though he outwardly showed disgust Dean couldn't honestly deny it. What he'd said last night was true: he'd thought Castiel was beautiful for a long time, no matter how unwilling he'd been to admit it to himself. "Unresolved sexual tension," he muttered, shaking his head. "I don't know where the hell you get these ideas, Sammy."

Dean stretched and leaned back in his chair. When Sam suggested that Jack was building himself a family Dean crinkled his nose and crumpled up a wad of paper before nailing Sam in the head with it.

"I'm not the little shit's dad, alright?" he asserted. "He can build himself a family, whatever, but I ain't in it."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Okay." He turned back to his computer. "You keep living that dream"

~*~
Cas had always liked being in the car with the boys. She loved the impala, she had loved her caddy and the truck was at least functional, but being in Claire's little SUV was less then comfortable. She was beginning to realize she liked to drive, or liked when Dean drove, that was it. Claire was being very risky. "You know if you are tired, I can drive. I don't need sleep, I can..."

"You don't like the way I am driving?" Claire asked looking over at her.

"No, you are a terrible driver." Cas replied.

"Well, no one really taught me, except Jodie a little." She replied, her voice a little flat.

Cas felt a ping of guilt. "I am sorry Claire."

She looked over. "For what?"

"For everything that has happened, for the deaths of your parents." She said quietly.

Claire looked at her a second and then turned her eyes back to the road. She was quite for a long time. "They share a heaven right?"

Cas nodded. "They do, they are true loves, and soul mates. They share a heaven, someday...hopefully very very far in the future you will join them."

A muscle worked visibly in Claire's jaw as she stared at the road, weaving in and out of traffic without using a turn signal and speeding. Maybe someday she would join them. She didn't know whether she hoped that that was in the very far future or not. Jodie and Alex had been alright for a replacement family, but there had been nothing like her family. Her family had been perfect, back before...

"I still haven't forgiven you, you know," she said eventually. Her throat was tight and she spoke in short, staccato sentences in an effort to keep her voice from cracking. "For what you did. I've tried. I'm still trying. But I haven't. I can't yet. We had a good life and that was ruined, and I miss them."

She didn't often talk about her parents with Castiel. They both knew what she'd done and that Claire was angry about it, so there wasn't much to talk about. Claire hadn't forgiven her, but had mostly worked out how to function around her and even occasionally be friendly. This new meat suit was helpful; now she didn't have to look at that thing using her dad's body like a marionette puppet, looking the same as he had the night he'd walked out as not-him. It made it a lot easier to be friendly to Cas, but she still couldn't forget that it was still Cas in there, still the same angel that had taken her family away. Claire angrily wiped away a tear.

"I know that you're sorry."

Cas creased her eyebrows a little. "I want you to know something. All the time Jimmy was with me. All he repeated was how he was doing this for his girls. He was a very devout, and a very good man. I hope you realize that." She sighed. "I wish things had been different. I really do." She looked at her. "I wish so much of my life and existence had been different. I have...many regrets."

She looked at Claire. "I do want to thank you for trying though. I know this isn't easy. I appreciate it, and everything that you have done."

"I know he was a good man." Claire tried not to snap at her. She was just trying to help. "I think we all wish we could've done things a little differently."

Castiel thanked her for trying, said she knew it wasn't easy. Claire bit the inside of her cheek in an extreme effort not to be nasty; it usually was around this particular angel. Any other angel she would have told to fuck straight off, but Sam and Dean liked and trusted her so she supposed there had to be something to it.

Cas sighed a little. She spent the rest of the drive in silence. Once they got to Louisiana she texted Dean.

C:We have made it. I think I may have made things worse with Claire.
C:Here I hoped that I would have came back less obtuse then I was, but no, still the actual worse angel in existence

She hit send. She looked at Claire. "Vampires first or Nephilim?"

~*~
Sam saw Deans phone light up. He raises and eyebrow at his brother. He didn't really test, he didn't really do the phone unless he had too. "Your uh.. phone. You have a text."

"Nephilim," Claire said after some thought. "He's harder to track, and if he hears about hunters killing vampires nearby we're likely to spook him. Vampires are easier to find and easier to take care of."

~*~

"I know," Dean said without looking at his phone. "Whoever it is can just hold their horses. I'm busy." He knew very well who it was, but he wasn't interested in Sam sitting there and over analyzing his every movement. After a carefully timed eight and a half minutes he pretended to find a good stopping point and picked his phone up.

"Would you stop hovering?" he demanded with a reproachful look. "I'm a big boy, Sammy. Buy my own beer and everything. Jesus."

D: well you kinda did posess her dad
D: then blow him up
D: ...twice
D: parents are important to humans, cas. just give her more time and stop trying so dam hard

Sam smiled. "It's just cute. You texting your...um...girlfriend." Sam made a kissy face at him. "Your little sweetums."

~*~
Cas got the dings back and smiled.

C:I am trying. I am very awful at being a human.
C:and for the record, I only blew him up once. Lucifer IN Sam blew him up the first time.
C:That time it was not my fault.

"Nephilim it is." Cas agreed.

They got in to the small town early that evening, they stopped at the motel and Cas stepped out. There was something in the air, something that seemed familiar. "I think he's here, there is...defiantly angel grace here. I can feel it."

Back
Top Bottom