Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Find Peace (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"Oh, it's more than alright.. I'm a little scared but.. the miniater approved my appeal for divorce.. on the grounds of attempted murder... do you remember the nice gentleman I was with on the night of the ball..?" She asked.

She smiles. "I'm.. a little nervous but.. please, be careful if Ethan ever comes out of that cell.."

He realized that she had so little to call her own than he thought. "Liona...you only have maybe...five dresses here? No jewelry or anything...what...why?"

"After Ethan and i had.. a falling out he.. sold.. everything I had.. and what I had hidden, I sold for the dress.." she said, smiling sadly.

"Why? It was yours. He had no right. And you had to give away what little you still had just to..." He shook his head and finished packing, "Let's get you out of here.."

When they finished, he walked with her to the palace. Ares was actually outside waiting, as if he knew she was coming by. He smiled warmly and she felt safe, "I'm glad to see you better, Liona. When I heard that monster of a husband had nearly taken your life, I am ashamed to admit that I contemplated executing him.."

Ares gestured to his servants and they took the bags from Liona and Roberts. "You'll take care of her, yes, Lord?" Roberts asked. Ares nodded gently.
"Of course, Roberts. Her every wish will be met immaculately."

Back
Top Bottom