Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Find Peace (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She made a noise and slowly raised her head, showing a black eye, random bruises, a split lip, even hand prints on her throat. "Not anymore than usual..." she smiled sadly, fighting tears.

His eyes widened and he moved around his stall to look her over, "Liona, Gods, what has he done?! Over a child?! Here, here, I have some remedies.." He pulled her back gently and grabbed a jar full of a green chunky paste.

"It's not so bad... he only gets like this when he drinks..." she said. Thankfully the dress she wore hid more bruises.

He dabbed the paste gently over her bruises and marks, "This has gone on long enough, Liona. I am notifying the guard."

She made a noise. "It's not his fault... if.. if I were able to give him a child, he wouldn't be so upset...." she said.

Roberts grew so worried that he went to the baron for help. "My Lord, please. I have not seen her in days. If I go to visit her, her brutish husband turns me away!" He said. Ares furrowed his brows, rubbing his chin.
"It would be quite rude for the baron himself to intervene in such a small matter." He said. In truth, he would love nothing more than to break down the door and execute Ethan right there. But he couldn't. Roberts laced his fingers together, begging.
"Please, please, just send a couple guard to her home, she needs help." He pleaded. Ares made a noise and nodded before turning toward the guard captain.
"Follow him and use whatever force necessary."
"Yes, Lord." The captain nodded and followed Roberts to Liona's home.

The captain scowled and moved to the door, knocking firmly, "This is Captain Malix of the Guard, open the door or we will enter by force."

He could see Ethan scowling at the light, the house trashed, and Liona up against the wall, unconcious and bleeding in multiple areas.

"Release her this instant." Malix ordered, "We have been granted to use whatever force we deem worthy." Ethan growled, obviously drunk, before dropoing Liona to the floor.
"If the dumb bitch just did what I asked, I wouldn't have to beat her." He huffed. One of the men approached Liona and checked her pulse.
"She's barely alive, sir." He said. Malix shot a heated glare at Ethan and nudged his head.
"Slap him in irons. He's under arrest for attempting to take this woman's life."
"What?!" Ethan shouted and the guards bound him before pushing him out of the house. Malix moved and carefully picked up Liona, taking her out and to the apothecary.

Back
Top Bottom