Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Find Peace (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She smiled sadly. She instinctively hid her arms. "Ethan.. would not be happy if I left for a long period of time.."

Ethan. He would not forget that name. "Does he hurt you, Liona...?" He asked gently, "If you do not wish to answer, don't feel that you have to..."

He frowned and removed his coat tails, draping his coat over her shoulders gently and just sitting with her quietly.

He smiled softly, "If you like, we could go back inside and dance until you wish to leave. I want you to return with one good memory to call your own."

He smiled genuinely and led her back inside, where they danced song after song until her feet felt like they would fall off. He offered her fine wine and exotic foods. He wanted her to feel wanted for once, to feel important.

She was enamored, completely unused to this kind of treatment. She hugged his arm tight. "This.. god I wish this night wouldn't end.."

"Liona...!" Roberts moved over quickly, "Liona, we must return. It is almost time for Ethan to be released from work." Ares scowled lightly before taking Liona's hands, kissing each knuckle delicately. "Please return if you ever feel you are in danger..." He requested gently.

She nods. "I promise I will.." she said. "Farewell, Ares.." she moved to hold onto his arm. "Roberts thank you for the wonderful night.." she said.

"Far more than I thought I would have.. thankfully I asked one of the girls from the pub to keep an eye on dinner for me.." she said.

He pat her hand, "Good, good.." He muttered, "Ethan will be none the wiser."
Ares watched from his window as the most beautiful woman he had ever met left his property. Would he even see her again? He wasn't as ashamed as he should have been when he discovered she was married. He would treat her the way she deserved.

She had everything ready, and her dress and slippers were hidden in a small box in the shed out back. He never went in there, anyway. She had a large plate ready for him, and a tankard ready for him. She had candles lit and she soon fell asleep in her own bed.

The next days turn to weeks, and soon, she is as miserable as ever again. With one of Ethan's coworker's having a child, the beatings became far more savage. She went to see Roberts one day, just to buy something. She didn't speak, and kept her gaze down.

"I'm fine, Roberts.." she said, quietly. "Just Ethan... he's frustrated because Ryan and Diedre are.. having a child..." she said.

Back
Top Bottom